Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i just had the freakiest morning ever. I had a tooth removed under IV sedation and freaked out 'coz i couldn't remember anything :l i remember being sedated and then next thing i know the nurse is helping me up and taking me to another room. But apparently i was awake and answering questions when they were carrying out the extraction.
and W*F Mahek has been evicted? Oh goody, now i can get to pick the housemate i want to root for; Silly Sid, Sly Shonali,  the Megalomaniac, the bhookad, Symonds, Pooja Mishra: the nobel prize winner, and bimbo Sunny.😲 😃 they're all deserving winners.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMGEEE...
Andrew and his cricketing terms...

He compared Juhi to Ricky Ponting...
He called Sunny a "Doosra"..."building the pressure"
Amar - technically correct..
Sky - All rounder...
Pooja Mishra - Emotional and he said the name of sum shot...I didnt catch it..."Knocking about" sumthing !!
Mehek - Shez very bouncy...compared her to a bouncer...ROFL !!
Sid - Aggressive
Bartz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If anyone still asking ke kaun gaya Shonali ya Mehak then this is the answer.

Dono gayeee...sath mein Sunny pet of the year ko bhi le gaye. Juhi chilla rahe hai ke mein bhi jayoongi, but PM ne usko pakad liya hai. Ab PM aur Juhi Deewar kud kar jane ka soch rahe hain. Bas Amar, Andrew, Sid, Sky bache hein jo pool mein kud kar doobne ke soch rahe hain. 

BB5 over. 
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Precap : Sky and sid big fight
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hahahhahahahahahhaa...
Was Sanjay looking almost scared hearing Sky???
Hahahahahahhahahaha !!

DAMN !! Where is Salman when you need him around !!
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why is Sky throwing tantrum? He is a shrewd player and he isnt even nominated. He is looking for maximum footage in the eviction episode.😆😆
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sky and Sid start screeching in front of Sanjay and Sky says 'yeh show gaya bhaad mein, mujhe nahi karna, gets up and bangs the glass door' all this in front of Sanjay Dutt... If Salman was here, I'm sure he wouldn't put up with this rowdiness and go inside and beat the **** out of Sky ðŸ˜†
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh no, sounds like the saafet dari vaala dada/ubla hua anda is acting up, again. 😆
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanju let it all happenin front of him? sky is just taking advantage of salman not being there
boredsoul thumbnail
First time akf episode has so many members in the forum yaarEdited by boredsoul - 12 years ago