Can you tell why this Serial is here ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
This serial was initially good and I liked it.   Ever since Sarju came back, he has not once told his family what had happened in the city, and the story is being convulsed, in and out, with unbelievable sequences, mad plots, gross imbecility of Ramdei, the machinations of the two women, whom she did not want at first, but now she is head over heels for them, and distrusts her own people.

If there is a logical reason for keeping up this serial, I would like to know.     After all their experiences with Kalki, Rani, and now Kamya still they remain imbeciles, and why ?    Are Indian villagers idiots, and is it the thesis of the producer ?
Edited by walquest2000 - 12 years ago
Who cares whats happening, this is the last week for the show anyway.
Originally posted by Thamanna85

Who cares whats happening, this is the last week for the show anyway.

Thank you for the information.   Wonder which other serial is going to take its place.  I hope Hamari Derani too will close, as that too is a headless - tail less story.     These two serials delay Sapno Se Bhare Naina which comes at 2 p.m.   Hope they will put this serial in place of Tere Mere Sapne.
I heard Hamari Devrani might end in Jan too. Seems right since star plus are coming up with new shows.