Book 2 FF:Till the End of Time(updt*June8*pg140)(Page 83)

Posted: 2012-03-21T07:06:43Z
awesome update tanzie...
finally gaurav is dead!!! arman cares a lot for amber.. hope they come together soon..
abhiya moments were awesome...
i loved the convo btwn the siblings Smile
continue soon dr...
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-21T20:13:35Z
awesome update Thumbs Up pia again won in front of abhay. the most happiest thing pf this update is that gaurav is dead. i lnow alina will be fine and bring light of happiness in her life. amber abhay aryan havr a very good bonding and together they fight for each other amd this is their greatest strength. waiting for abhiya engagement Heart
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-24T01:05:31Z
wow gaurav dead..thats good. i hope alina survive ..awesome update
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-24T04:44:11Z
I am really sorry I couldn't reply to last updates as my board exams were going on
Loved all the update
Waiting for Abhiya's engazement
finally Gaurav is killed but its really sad Alina is also killed
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-24T07:23:06Z
 Hi...I've always been a silent member of this forum...this is the first time am commenting...anyways...it was a really nice chapter...just amazing...i'm glad that finally gaurav is dead...i didn't like him anyways...i love this FF of yours more than any other one...Beautiful Stranger is also amazing...but Till The End Of Time is awesome...the chemistry of Abhay-Piya is just WOW like always...and what else?? Keep writing like this...and i must say you are very talented...Big smile
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-26T22:42:44Z
Waiting 4 nxt part...
Update soon
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-27T04:36:28Z
Originally posted by strawberryrashu

Yipee Partygaurav dead...dhinka chika...aww amber...she can never get happiness or what tanzie...poor her...abhiya were cute...ahh i love these bros ...they r very caring...waiting for abhiya marriage...btw...thanks huh...admist of ur busy schedule u updated this chap...for us...take care...Hug
Thanks Rashu... happy your the first one Hug
she will get her happiness. glad u liked it dear... Embarrassed

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

finally finally that jerk gaurav is dead. i hope alina survives though.
waiting for abhiya engagement now Tongue

yeap finally LOL Alina will survive Embarrassed

Originally posted by abhiya0006

super amazing update!!
hope alina is okay!Ouch 
happy that Gaurav is dead! what kind of brother does that to his own sister!

ABHIYA ENGAGEMENT Day Dreaming can't wait!

ur an amazing writer! 

Thanks dear. Alina will be fine. Aryan will bring her at Raichand Mansion. Gaurav is replica of his mom... cant expect anything else from him Sleepy
0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-03-27T05:50:57Z
Originally posted by mandy1024

Best update of this FF ever Tanzie Clap Kudos to u. U r a brilliant story teller n u never cease to amaze me Big smile Loved each and every part of this update. Starting with the Raichand's nok jhok at the start was so endearing Embarrassed Armaan's feelings towards Amby n his concern was so heart warming Smile Abhay Pia convo was out of this world. It was so beautifully written. But one request n please dont say NO. Can the bit abt vampires not being able to reproduce be shown otherwise? Please Big smile Its OK take ur time but please give us a hybrid Abhiya baby Embarrassed Also loved Pia Amby convo. Last part was the thrilling part of the update Clap n I was so waiting for this to happen. I wanted nobody other than Amby killing that creep Angry n he deserved it. But please spare Armaan n Alina yaar Cry I love Alina in ur FF. Please dont let anything happen to her. Now I am scared for Jeh. Will he completely shattered n turn negative? Shocked

This FF is too too good. Keep it going yaar Clap Get well soon dear.

Thanks a lot Mansha Hug  glad u liked it. I knew many people would ask about hybrids LOL I would surely think about it... but for now let it be like this only Wink 
Thanks. Amby and Pia's convo was important because Pia needs to know how tough it is for Abhay to be with Pia and still love her unconditionally. Gaurav deservs to get killed and that too from amber so he got it. I wont kill Alina. Im afraid this will be Jeh's turning point... Ouch
thanks dear.. will update within friday inshAllah Embarrassed

Originally posted by flora212

Hahahaha i am happy that jerk gaurab is dead! Hooo...yeppie...
I hope alina is ok.
And abhiya angagement! WAITING FR THAT! Superb update, continue soon!

Thanks Naf. yes,... thanks update Abhiya engagement Embarrassed

Originally posted by -Sonia-

awesome update , Tanzie !!

Loved it to the core!

Abhiya convo was fab ... beautifully written. All the emotions , love , fear , longing were expressed perfectly !  glad u liked it Embarrassed

please .. Do give us a hybrid Abhiya baby .. I want a miniature abhiya ! :) Piya & Amby convo was super sweet ! & abhay's million dollar smile was a KILLER PART ... ;)  will try to.. but not so soon..

yippee! Gaurav is dead! I'm so happy! Amby n Abhay were mindblowing! I'm glad dat Armaan is fine but poor alina! I hope, she is fine too..  Alina will recover. and Amber deserves to kill that creep because of her child..

Wat will happen to jeh ?? Is he going to turn evil ?

Eagerly waiting for abhiya's engagement.. Want some hawt romantic scenes in next update..hehe
hahaha... will try to give it.. In this FF  they are too sober so cant promise Tongue
continue soon
thanx for the pm
tc

get well soon.. Dear !

1 Likes this