Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aryan the traitor. why after all these years he has betrayed Abhay. Now Pia is going to be all alone. Why was their happiness so short lived. The romantic side of Abhay was all potrayed.
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update tanzie. I don't have words to say it.
I loved the way abhay comforted piya and made her accept her father.
Abhiya wedding was heavenly.
I loved piya's dress.
omg their SR was hot.
so, mohini is back and I can't believe it, aryan did that. Is he a traitor?
plz continue soon and u didn't pm me this time but next time pls do it.
U are just a amazing writer.
SheIsTheOne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Awesome update...πŸ‘ Arman is a sweet and mature brother...Amber is funny...πŸ˜† Abhiya SR was so awesome...πŸ€—Very romantic actually...😍😳 Abhay is very supportive of Piya..that is one another amazing quality of Abhay...and ya..the attire you chose for Abhiya was really nice...Misha...hmm...she needs time but I'm sure she'll come around...after all Piya is her best friend and she knows her...and Mr.Dobriyal...he's feeling guilty for doubting and disliking our hero...not bad...but he deserves a second chance I guess...but if seen from Piya's POV...he should be beaten like hell...😑 because he left Sugandh just like that...how pathetic...😑 If he couldn't accept her..then why the hell was he with her...and Madhu..how can she forgive him...if I were in Madhu's place maybe I would've never forgiven him...😑 so...you see...if seen from one side..he can be forgiven but if seen from other side...he cannot be forgiven at all...and hmm...Mohini...she's back...😲 pretty scary...and Aryan...no wonder he was sad and upset...but I'm sure there must be a reason why he betrayed Abhiya...I guess the reason is somewhere or other related to Pihu...πŸ€”
Please bring them together soon na...I kinda like Aryan-Pihu pair...but it's your story after all..so..it's all your choice...πŸ˜ƒ So...over all..a very nice update...πŸ‘πŸΌ Please update the next chapter whenever you can...eagerly waiting for it...πŸ˜ƒ and ya...thanks for the PM...πŸ˜ƒ

P.S---You know you are the first person after my Sanskrit teacher who said that my name is beautiful..😳 It's a rare name you see...You know the problem comes here only..the hindi-speakers think that the meaning of my name is burning..🀒 But the real meaning is something else..only Bengali and Sanskrit-speakers can understand the real meaning behind it...⭐️Uff...stupid me again...I again started with the history..geography..biology of my name...🀒 πŸ˜†...sorry huh...thoda bheja fry kar diya...πŸ˜†
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for d pm
gr8t awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it
but y did aryan do dat
cont soon
sweet_neetu thumbnail
Awesme...
Abhiya sr was romantic
omg mohini is back
aryan betraying abhay
theit must b reason
sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update the first part was super romantic but shocked to see aryan betraying abhay. again trouble and seperation in pias life . πŸ˜” waiting for ur next update. and too shed tears.
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
awsum
gr8
continue soon
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome upadate yr...
abhiya scene was hawttt...
aryan y did he do this...
there must be reason but his wedding night...
mohani came knw wht will happen yar?
cont soon
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
superb update!!!!!!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ

abhiya wedding was awesome!!!!!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️ their romance was mindblowingπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ ...and  SR was super duper hawwttt!!!!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
liked the way abhay convinced her to forgive arnab😊...n mish ab tak naaraz hai.πŸ˜’
and end was shocking!!!!😲😲😲 so finally mohini made her entry...it was expected but like this...i m really surprised😲...btw the song is my fav. tooπŸ˜†...n aryan...how can he do that????πŸ˜• he must have done it because of some reason...may be for peehuπŸ€”...but why on wedding night???😭😭😭oh poor pia will be heart broken not to find abhay near her in the morning.πŸ˜”
plz dont separate them so soon.
😭

continue soon😊
Edited by anjali0111 - 11 years ago
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The sr was amazing. . β˜ΊοΈ

bt Mohini.😲 . . ami voy pelam. . entry ta ektu voyanok chilo. . .

and hw could u tanzie????u made aryan a traitor. . πŸ˜•.
oh my poor abhay. .πŸ˜”