awesum updt tanzie

abhiya dresses were awesum😳
mohini took abhay away n aryan helped her.why??😲
continue soon nthnx 4 d pm
Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hey tanzie..that was such a an awesome update...

oh..u started beautifully..but ended..tragically πŸ˜†..

finally they are married...loved them..they were so cute

but how aryan can do this? he did this peehu?

mohini is back...oh...btw..even i like that song!!

hope things get well soon...

update soon...

thanks for pm...
Edited by peehu24 - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the Abhiya wedding!! The emotions were well described!  πŸ‘

Misha didn't turn up for the wedding

Abhiya SR β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Mohini is back and  Aryan Just betrayed Abhay😲😲 there must be a reason to that though

thanks for the pmπŸ€—
Edited by abhiya0006 - 12 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘THAT WAS AWSOME..πŸ‘
DIDNT KNOW ARYAN WILL TURN NEGITIVE!!!!😭
SR WAS AWSOME HOT...GREAT WRK!!!😳
UPDATE SOOON...πŸ˜†
Edited by flora212 - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wowie sr was awsum...the wedding dresses were fab...update rocked tanzie...i am sure one day u will publish a book my wishes r there...and mohini back ...why did aryan help maybe alina or pehu in danger...

πŸ€—Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update tanzie!
how nicely abhay convinced pia to forgive arnab...😊
the wedding was so nyc and beautiful😳and what shud i say abt SR😍☺️
but the last part was a shock to my system😲😲ARYAN HELPED MOHINI😲😲😲😲
god y did he betray abhay????is peehu mohini madam's hostage????
continue soon dear..
thanks 4 pm😊
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 12 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thrilling update as usual Tanzie πŸ˜ƒ Lots of highs πŸ‘ n lows 😭
Loved the way Abhay convinced Pia to give Arnab a chance 😳 Feeling bad that Misha couldn make it though  Abhiya wedding was described so beautifully. I felt like I was a part of it. Kudos to u πŸ‘ Their outfits were simply outstanding esp Pia's. It was simple, elegant and beautiful just the way u have described her in ur FF 😊 n their SR was beautifully n aesthitically described 😍 Loved the way Pia convinced Abhay to let go of his fears n make her his. SUPERB πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ But the next part left me in a sad sad sad state 😭 The she devil is back 😲 Her entry was superb. The song selection was superb. It was perfect for Mohini's entry πŸ‘πŸΌ That song is beautiful n equally eerie too  Coming to Aryan 😑 Arghhh I hate him like hell right now 😑 He betrayed his own brother for that fool of a woman, Peehu 🀒 They both are stuck up fools meant for each other  I will never ever press u for Aryan Alina coz Alina deserves better than Aryan anytime. I wish Amber wrings his neck for what he has done 😑 Poor Pia 😭 I wonder how her morning will be like  Loved it Tanzie 😊
Edited by mandy1024 - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tanzie!!!wait let me catch my breath..,what an absolutely fabulous update...and OMG!!!what a twist!'aryan???????i can't believe...he did it 4 peehu..to get her back na???bt betraying abhay to mohini...unexpectd..i m still shocked...i always knew mohini would b bck bt nt lyk dis...oh god just when abhiya were starting a happy life..and abhay was overcoming hs hesitations...n i wnder how pia will react,...she will b devastated..cntnu asap tanz...cnt wait 4 the nxt update!!Edited by ..tora.tangled. - 12 years ago
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when i started reading the update and read that aryan is lost i knew it..something would be bad happen... but like this..😲 i always new that abhiya's life is never is..so how can be their wedding night gone without big cress..??😭😭

when u finish update and i come to read and my eyes directly go on last and i am really heart broken...so i think i didnt want to read this update..and i literary run always from IF..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

then your comment come in my mind when u tell us..abhay become naughty and pia is wild..and my hope his back..and i am back to read..πŸ˜†

so.their wedding night explanation was so beautiful..and passionate..😳😳

and i know aryan only did this bez of peehu,sure mohini had done something with peehu..otherwise aryan never did this..😭 i hope when pia is awake they brought abhay back to pia otherwise pia will gone made..like truly riachand..

sorry itni bar me first time mene itna lamba comment kiya..but i want to share with u my fillings bez i know  when u wrote this how could u fill...so for update

Edited by cccppp - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! OMG OMG OMG OMG...That was one hot and shocking update Tanzie!

Yeh kiya kar dala . . Itni badi khushi ke baad 440 volt ka jhatka de dala !!!

The wedding was amazing! Abhiya are the most perfect & beautiful couple !!!
The suhaag raat was HOT... Infact SUPER HAWT !
Abhiya just dosent seem to get enough of eachother !

Now the last part.. Wat was that ! You said that mohini wont be coming anytime soon.. I hope , its a nightmare or dream ! please.. Let abhiya have a little happiness.. Aryan cant do this.. Now, i cant wait till the next update!

Continue soon
thanx for the pm
tcEdited by -Sonia- - 12 years ago