loved abhiya partπŸ‘
where have aryan gone?
short comment due to exam

Edited by .rumki. - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😲 Does it seems like a AT to u guys? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
Stop spamming...alteast let me update... are you guys planning to shift this Book to Book num 3 so quickly πŸ˜†
@Heena and Shrish, I missed this RES match πŸ€£ now Rashu has joined u guys too πŸ€£
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ress-
---edited---

awesum,beautiful,lovely,wonderful update!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
the dancers were circlng around abhay sittng n a thron!! 🀣 haha... poor abhay!!
Aww..the little tym abhiya spnt n the corner,ws really cute!! Lovd their convo...thy hv a grt understndng!! So sweet!! 😳
urghh..arnab hs to cme nw to spoil the mood!!! Watevr is dne is dne!he cnnt change it no mattr hw sorry he is!!

Its lovely the way abhay stood for pia!!! Armaan is really sweet nd undrstndg just lyk a big brothr shud b!! 😊
um..bt where is aryan ?? To meet peehu??!!

"...and mayb aftr anothr 200yrs he will forgt her nd marry sum1 else" ...dis thots,fears were natural fr pia,considerng the man she lovs nd the dark lyf she is going to embrace!! And tanzie u showd dis fact so well!! πŸ‘πŸΌ though there's no need to worry as we all knw,abhay cud never ever forget pia!!

"he fears,he will lost all of hs cntrol being physically...bite her. Neverthless,whenevr he sees the baby brown eyes wooing hm and an angelic smile appears...hr face by hs sight he feels (Life is Beautiful)...lovd dis part n specialy d 1 in bracket!! ⭐️ 😳

and sorry 4 such a small comment ths tym!! :((
trust me,there were so many words tht i wntd to quote bt hvng sum prblms so cnt!! And i m really feelng bad fr tht!!

once again..it was an amazng update as always!! πŸ‘ and tanzie i m in short of words nw!! So cnt help bt use ths same words again n again to praise u!! :((

really cnt wait fr the wedding nw!! Plz update asap!! Thanx fr the pm..nd tak..cre...πŸ€—

--indu Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fabulous updt😳..loved THE GATECRASH updt very muchπŸ€—..abhiya were awesum😍waiting 4 d big dayEdited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter updated page 103 πŸ€—
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really loving your story
thanks for the pm😊
just amazing ,mind bowling up date ,thanks for pm
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh tanzie fabulous update..! i so so so luved itπŸ‘ Gatecrash wes soo mast..πŸ˜‰ this arnab dobi 😑 ise pia ka sbse acha din bi khrab krna hai😑
waiting for THE BIG DAY πŸ˜ƒ Thanx for the pm😊
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey tanzie first of all sorry for late comment.
Awesome update yaar. I loved each and every part of it.
I loved each and every convo here.
i don't like arnab at all.
waiting for abhiya's wedding.
pls continue soon and thanks for the pm.Edited by Rmuk - 12 years ago
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why has Arnab got to spoil everything now? Just when things were getting better and sorted out it goes down hill. So now Abhay ad Pia looks like is going to have a hard time with Arnab breathing down the neck too. Will he accept the fact that his son in law is a vampire.
The first part was awasome the fun and Amby getting even with her brother. Alina sure has her way with Aryan so now what emergency situation is Aryan facing. I hope we get to see the wedding take place dont want a heart broken Pia and Abhay.