Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

brilliant update Tanzie loved Abhiya 2 d core both of them were smoking hot n now Armaan knows about Amby being vampy and her family hmmm and also her past n felt bad as well so I guess he won't be excepting her soon enough n will b in denial mode for a while n poor Amby baby is sad felt bad for her and this Gaurav   aaarrrggghhh πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ hate him he also tried 2 kill Armaan n Aryan was right he messed with Abhay's 2 fav ladies he is so gone n loved d treatment Pia is giving both Raichand brothers n now Peehu is back Woho that was a surprise wasn't expecting her back in this update now wonder with whom Aryan will end up anyways nice update n update next part soon πŸ˜Š

Thanks a lot dear. glad u liked abhiya. Arman and amby... it will take time for their relationship to build up. Not every human's acceptability is like Pia πŸ˜• Gaurav will die soon... no worries. and yeap... Aryan and Peehu's relationship will take new turn now. 

Originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

awesome updt...loved d punishment...so peehu entered dehradoon...eagerly waiting 4 d next updt...continue soon

Thanks a lot. will update tomorrow. 

Originally posted by: anjali0111

wow awesum update!!!!!!πŸ‘ it really hawttt!!!!☺️

i feel bad fr amby n armaan..πŸ˜”...u hv described it well...i mean revelation of truth..both accepting it.πŸ₯Ί...n understanding each other...plz make them patch up soon.😊 Thanks dear. Every1 is not Pia.. be it her brother so it will take time to accept Amby and she is very strong and practical. its not gonna be easy im afraid πŸ˜•

what to say abt abhiyaπŸ˜‰...they r hot as always..πŸ˜‰..i m speechless...i liked the part where abhay felt srry that he has crossed boundary☺️ n pia kissed him n say he did'nt...awww abhay was so cute n understanding.😳...n the part where pia tried to convince him after seeing his fangs dat she is nt afraid of him he'll never hurt her...awww i loved pia fr this.😊 
the best thing was u mingled their erotic feelings, desires, longing in short their physical n material wants wid eternal, pure, divine luv n concern they hv for each other.😳...actually hot scenes r there in many besharam post over here...n why lie? i also enjoy it πŸ˜‰...bt the magic u create...the purity ...is nt a common thing.  hats off to u fr this.πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘ Thanks so much dear. such a huge compliment πŸ€— when love is too much passionate the physical pull is very obvious and so as here. their love is never platonic. it cant be.. even in show we have seen the sexual tension between them.. the almost kisses and the resistance they show to control each other. even romantic scenes n very intimate scenes can be written in a decent manner by proper use of words πŸ˜³ n situation matters. here they r only rebuilding their relationship so better keep the boundaries. when the right time come.. i will write more bold things...πŸ˜†

n poor aryan his life will b in a complete mess as peehu has arrived..😲..he will b tossing between his past n present.πŸ˜•...plz give him sum peace soon.😊

continue soon. Its gonna be hard for aryan... because he only started to reboot his life and here comes the past... πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

Amazing Update..πŸ‘
So Romantic.πŸ‘
I Love Abhay In this Part.πŸ˜ƒ
sad for amber and armaan...
hope both sort out all thingsπŸ˜›
arnab didn't find about pia  πŸ₯±
Abhiya kiss therapy  was awsome...πŸ‘
love the way abhay accept pia and naughty abhay was too good wish he remains always like this.πŸ˜›
he does n't leave her now .πŸ˜›
peehu also in dehradun...let see what happens when aryan and peehu come face 2 faceπŸ˜› hope she doesn't separate alina and Aryan now . πŸ˜›
continue soon...😊

Thank you Sandy. Glad u liked the Abhiya part πŸ˜³ Aryan can't be with both so he has to be with one..it's complicated... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: coolcats123

gr8 update ...

pls pm me wen u nxt udateπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Thank you dear... you are added to the PM list πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: hema_rawat

awsm update ...

very romantice ...
242 kisses r very hot ...
i luv abhiya ...

Thanks Hema... I love abhiya too and that's why I can spend so much time on them πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: anukrati

sorry for late reply
amazing update tanzieπŸ‘
wow,242 kiss punishment superbπŸ‘πŸ˜•ambi and armaan part is  amazingπŸ˜›

update soon 
thanks 4 pmπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you dear. No need to say sorry πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: flora212

So hoty! I really loved abhiya 242 kisses. Continue soon...DO PM ME.

Thanks Flora... will Pm you next time πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: abhiya4evr

awsome ,fantastic ,fabulous,superb n sooo romantic update β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
update soon n thanks for pm:-)

Glad u liked it dear. will update tonight πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

thnx for d pm

gr8t lovely updtπŸ‘πŸ‘
cont soon

a
Thanks a lot Pallavi. 

Originally posted by: mandy1024

I finsihed reading all the updates Tanzie n this FF is just fantastic πŸ‘ I wish we get PKYEK2 with this storyline n the starcast. It would be mind blowing to see ViSu as Abhiya, KaJen as AmAr, n Harshad-Aditi/Harshad-Priya as Aryan-Peehu/Aryan-Alina πŸ˜ƒ Vivian, Harshad n Jenny would make a rocking Raichand family n the storyline is also too good. Loved Aryan n Amby 😳 n last update was hawt ☺️ 

Please update soon.

Thanks a lot Mandy...glad u liked it πŸ˜³ Yea... Viv, HC and Jen... three very classy people for classy characters... that's why I choose the other two actually. I'm a huge fan of HC and Jen. and people love HC as Aryan... πŸ˜† honestly I never expected such huge response for his character πŸ˜³ 
glad u liked it dear πŸ˜Š

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
edited

start of d update was super sweet...like pia said she wants her every morning like this, i want ur every update to start like this, on such a sweet note n end wid such a hot passionate bt  nt just aryan-peehu, i want abhiya oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
for me dt scene was xtra sweet where pia said she missed aryan n aryan kissed her cheek😳😳😳
i love their bond as much as love abhiya's love bond
hey amber's comment on dt love bite was so naughty...it feels so alive nw😊
ok here is my suggestion to abhay, dude go get married, in this way pia cn stay at ur house n no one cn b more happy than us. Indirectly tanz its for uπŸ˜‰
abhay's past was so painful n scary also  n so it means his past wl make its way to his present soon
cmng to actual point of d update aryan and peehu, wooo dt was HAWTTT😳 , i never thought u wl portray their scene wid such intensity n as their love was a soft in "kis desh mein hai mera dil"...it was a diff feel to see them like this...bt wat u av told me abt d nxt morning ...n wat storm, wl their reunion bring mohini back??

dt was a super amazing update

luv uπŸ€—

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
Princess_jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow brilliant update tanzie!!Edited by Jiya_tariq - 12 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome update Tanzie πŸ‘ Loved Abhiya 😳 I had read in one of your replies that Abhiya will be married soon πŸ˜ƒ but Abhay has not even proposed to her yet  Please chocolate dikhake cheen na mat πŸ˜† I thought their 242 kisses would lead to something more but glad to know Abhay realised his boundaries soon. But it would be nice to see their relation progress. All in good time I guess 😊 My heart goes out to Amby 😭 Inside that feminist exterior lies a wounded mother  Please let her have her revenge n move on with Armaan. Glad to know Armaan isnt fretting n he needs time to accept her reality. Aryan n Peehu back together? 😲 Peehu is so unstable whereas Alina would've been rock steady for Aryan n tats wat he needs right now. I was so happy that they went out for dinner but was p***** at Peehu 😑 for coming in between. Please yaar let Aryan find his happy place. I like him too much 😳 Abhay's past was interesting as well. Dreading Mohini's return  Will we have happy n perfect family for Abhiya? πŸ˜ƒ Please dont end this FF abruptly. My only request to u. 😊 U do a fab job πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by mandy1024 - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awsum tanazie... its just fab!!!!

abhay pia morning interaction was cool!!!! but pia senses abhay fear...
finally pia n abhay convince aryan 2 move on in his life n go for dinner date... dat really helps peehu n aryan!!!! i love dem both...
finally pia confess dat she has read abhays diary before... i loved dat... n i m glad abhay open up with pia.. n told her everything what she deserve 2 know!!!!
n ragini death is not becauz of abhays fault... i feal bad about it... abhay still lives with guilt of dat!!!!
n d dinner date was fantastic... peehu cant see aryan with ny1!!! d vodka has its desire effect...
feel bad 4 alina!!!!
finally aryan knows about all peehus lie!!!! i want 2 know d reason behind her lie!!!!
fabulus update...
cont soon...
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago