Book 2 FF:Till the End of Time(updt*June8*pg140)(Page 44)

Posted: 2012-02-05T21:10:52Z
wowww... Pia is fine:-) AMAGING update dear:-) SUPERB :-) I JUS LOVE IT:-)...
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-02-05T21:38:47Z
What an update OMG it was mindblowing. Abhiya's reunion was superb. I liked the punishment that pia gave to Abhay. Eagerly waiting for next part. Pls pls pls continue soon. Thanks a ton for the pm and also pm me after updating.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-02-05T21:42:52Z
very beautiful and hearttouching update. Clap waiting to see how abhay finishes his punishment or for him reward Wink omg pia the tigress is going to give abhay a hard time but both will enjoy it just dreaming about it Silly
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-02-05T22:09:55Z
amazinggg dear... eagerly waiting 4 d nxt chap...Wink
thanks 4 pm
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-02-05T22:25:37Z
how cud u end it here without giving us those 242 abhiya kisses Wink

neway, nice update. armaan a vampire slayer. so does that mean he knew all along about Amby Shocked
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-02-05T22:28:04Z
Tanzie dear!! Hope u r well now!!

First I never complain on you for giving short updates cos I know you wont give one..! Problem is the story is so tempting that the end makes more impatient!!Big smile

Nice logic about vampire compulsion. Aww.. Piya's punishment - No wonder Abhay is all ready to go home nowEmbarrassed

Wait what - Arman is a Vampire hunter?? That was shocking dear!! Thought he was an innocent chap !! 

As usual, I loved Aryan most - The way he feel for Alina and Peehu!! My poor hero Cry
Thanks for the PM dear!
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-02-05T22:31:58Z
Reserved Embarrassed

Edited

Hey tanzie Hug
Here I am :D ;)
Firstly I feel like hitting your head when you end the updates when it is going to be the most exciting one!
Aur 1 paragraph type karne ko keyboard mana karta hai kya ? :-/
Angry

As you might be knowing,.i had to read 7-8 pending chapters, so I will look like a crazy if I give my comments on all of them in detail LOL and I assure you that I will make you crazy too along with me after you read a comment longer than the update LOL    ROFL But I will touch those points which I loved the most Embarrassed

But but but ! Before that.. Tanzie Can you just give me Aryan ?? I am so in love with him.. what a character you have developed yaar ! Clap meri setting kara do na us se Tongue   seriously man..you dont know how much I love him !
I so envy allina Broken Heart

That part was heart breaking when abhay took away piya's memory Cry
But poor piya ! She could still dream of him..sacha pyar ise hi toh kehte hain lawyer saheba Wink
I felt like jumping around to know that abhay killed deepu aunty ! Party   but that gaurav ! Ewww..jaisi ma waisa hi beta . Yukk Dead I am waiting when amby will rip off that wolf.. you know I had a doubt on amby when you first introduced her character.. after all piya cant befriend a mere human being ! He/she has to be a supernatural element LOL
And I was sure that she is a vampire when she told arman about drinking blood in the canteen LOL and when aryan was talking over the phone and they finalised to move to dehradun..i knew yes ! It has to Amby Raichand. Though I was curious to know her real name LOL   But arman being a slayer ? That was a shock man ! Shocked now the question being does he knew about amby before ? Confused

Oh yeah..how can I forget how abhiya met again in that party ! That was beautifully written tanzie. Loved it.. POV of all the characters present were put just perfectly.. then piya working in his office and he being jealous on seeing jeh with her..that was so cute ! And when abhay dropped her home, misha's teasings cracked me up ROFL no idea how she is going to react after knowing who is piya actually ! Love the bond piya-arman-misha share Big smile

Lastly our lovely couple. Gosh how hot and passionate were their scenes ! Absolutely hawwwtt Evil Smile
Piya seducing abhay was totally unexpected but totally approved by me Cool Approve Silly   my tigress is back ! Not going to let abhay go.. Now looking forward to the 242 kisses.. 2 extra kisses khushi mein yaar ? Tongue

I will take your leave before you go insane..LOL
Par yaar mere aur aryan ke bare mein kuch socho na ROFL ROFL
Update soon..
The best compliment in the dictionary is for you. Go and search. Mil jaye toh bata dena. I will use it for you. So addicted to your ff ! Love it beyond words.. You are a star tanzie Star Hug Edited by Chinky_RPattz - 2012-02-13T00:37:22Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-02-05T23:31:29Z
wow.superb.fantastic.awesome.great.marvellous...so on... Terrific update...dont have words in my vocab to describe it... Loved it thoroughly
Huh 242 kisses huh?? Waiting for it...
Plz plz plz update sooonnn
1 Likes this