will be waiting 4 da update!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Posted: 12 years ago
plsss update fast and dont forget to pm me 
Originally posted by heena_mehta

edited

tanz πŸ€—...this big hug is for nt dropping ur idea of 242 kisses
coz if hd done it , i would avundefined I know I know πŸ˜›
phew even after thinking for so long, i m nt getting proper words to praise u or ur writing...i m so much in love wid ur writing skills, wid ur story, wid aryan, wid abhay raichand n i wl b in totally love if nyhow u plan to bring KOL'S hereπŸ˜‰ Thnaks sooo much dear... Im still thinking how to bring Kol's character here and I do remember it πŸ˜³
bt for nwundefined..undefined
.let me suggest sumthing y don't u opt a career of script writer
abhiya part was so beautiful n mesmerizing just like a dream...☺️ ...it couldn't av been more beautiful... Thanks dear... i hope I haven't got overboard...bcoz 242 is LOT πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ n trust me I would LOVEEE to be a script writer πŸ˜³

amby-arman part was sad...hope they find their way back to each other soon😳

okay so finally u av made path for aryan's story bt bf4 dt i want aryan-pia's scene , i m asking for their part frm last so many episodes  Your wish is my command so will be fulfilled very soon πŸ˜‰

luv u hunπŸ€—

p.s- plsss i m saying sry in advance if in future u wl get my comments late or somehw lil short bt there is one thing u knw very well, this story is reli very special for me...😳 n wl always b😳

I know dear... ur really busy with studies...i kind of already misses u  u can get late but make your comments longer then I wont mind πŸ˜³ luv u tooo πŸ€—

Originally posted by peehu24

tanzie...awesome..awesome...love you for this update πŸ€— Thanks dear πŸ˜³

i will start with my hubby...ARYAN...he is a darling...i love him...he is such a sweet heart...😳...they way he said that  "That idiot messed with two most favorite women of Abhay raichand. He is soo dead."... haye i am so dead 😳...and tanzie...u got me back πŸ˜›... now i will meet aryan soon na πŸ˜›...arayn..aryan..and only aryan 😍 yes.. there will be a roller coaster ride between u and Aryan... im sure you will love it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

feeling bad for armaan...he is heart broken to know about amby...i hope amby and armaan start a fresh soon... it will take time πŸ˜•

now..coming to abhiya..they were so cute...and hot 😳...abhay got carried away...aww...but he was counting the kisses 😲 πŸ˜†...kya vampire hai...πŸ˜†...mujhe laga situation aur jyaada out of control hogi..magar..ye abhay πŸ˜†... no situation cant get out of control now.. it will when its needed πŸ˜› n Abhay has a very good control over everything πŸ˜‰

continue soon tanzie...m waiting for next update... will update on friday or Saturday  πŸ€— 
I finsihed reading all the updates Tanzie n this FF is just fantastic πŸ‘ I wish we get PKYEK2 with this storyline n the starcast. It would be mind blowing to see ViSu as Abhiya, KaJen as AmAr, n Harshad-Aditi/Harshad-Priya as Aryan-Peehu/Aryan-Alina πŸ˜ƒ Vivian, Harshad n Jenny would make a rocking Raichand family n the storyline is also too good. Loved Aryan n Amby 😳 n last update was hawt ☺️ 
Please update soon.
Originally posted by Akshi0019

superb dr!!!! its just amazing!!!!

amber is really very badly hurt!!!! i feel really bad 4 her... i hope both amber n arman get over with d shock n be togather!!!!
arman really loves amber!!! he will never hurt her!!! n i m sure he will come back 2 her!!! n accept her with her truth!!!
abhay pia was mind blowing!!! pia is giving silent treatment 2 abhay.. dats gr8!!!  pia didnt need nything when abhay is with her!!!
d room part was awsum!!! i loved abhays naughtyness!!!! i wish he will always be like dus only!!!
when abhay made pia see his real self!!! n pia accepted it.. was amazing!!! i loved it...
finally passion come over fear dats cool!!!
so peehu came back 2 dehradun!! it will create problem 4 aryan!! but i wish he would get her back dis tym!!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
waiting 2 know what happens in d abhays past!!!

Amber is very strong but Arman is a ordinary human. not every1 is Pia.. right? so it will take time for him to accept the truth. Once he accepted her was the 1st step to unleash him... she will slowly make him open a bit... πŸ˜†
yeap.. next update will be the roller coaster ride for aryan n peehu...n thanks u liked the chpt 😳

Originally posted by -Sonia-

Awesome update, tanzie
loved it
aryan & abhay are in a big trouble with piya!
PANGA with future lawyer is not CHANGA ! lol
piya is going to kill them with her questions...hehe

Abhiya moment was hawt ! The 242 kisses were mindblowing !!! Loved the way abhiya let out their feelings..
Abhay was acting so naughty..loving this new side of him..

Yippeee.. Peehu is back ! A big huggy to u for this.. Please! I want aryan n peehu to be together !

Beautiful update
continue soon
thanx for the pm
tc

Thanks Sonia πŸ˜† Abhay will slowly slowly open up to Pia.. 😳
Yeap...Peehu is back but not for long...   Lets see with whom Aryan ends up...its complicated till now...

Originally posted by abc123ca

superb yar...πŸ‘
wow...πŸ‘
so happy 4 abhiya...πŸ˜ƒ
but again sad for amby n armaan...Ouch
hope dey b together soon...πŸ˜•
arnab didnt come to knw bout pia in dis update...*phew* πŸ₯±
varna ek bada sa drama hota aur abhiya ko ek saath ni dekh pate is update mein... πŸ˜†
 yeap... i donno wan a little prb like Arnab to disturb abhiya πŸ˜› they have bigger prbs to deal with Confused
room vala scene was awsome...πŸ‘
luv when abhay goes all naughty naughty...πŸ˜‰
wish he remains like dis only...Tongue
dose 2 bonus kisses were awsome...πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hope he dosen't think of leaving her again...OuchOuch
peehu also in dehradun...let c what happens when aryan n peehu come face 2 face...πŸ€” 
Glad u liked it dear 😳 next chpt is a lot abt Aryan n peehu... their relationship will reach new turns πŸ˜‰ 
did not understand da precap...πŸ˜•
i guess abhay olso had some girl in past na...???Ouch
continue soon...😊 
next chpt u will know why Abhay is scared of Mohini... n its gonna be a small glimpse only.. there's a hell lot story of Mohini to tell 😳

Originally posted by strawberryrashu

😳😳😳haye meri jaan kya update tha...rapchik bole to mindblowing...πŸ˜›haha abhay counting kisses i am sure pia would have killed him 4 this...πŸ˜†aryan 5 lovers are already here i guess i will be 6th now...πŸ˜†abhay ke baad he is the hero...i wonder if he comes in reality what will happen...πŸ€”πŸ˜†arman and amberπŸ˜›choo cute they will be couple na tell tellπŸ˜›so peehu came haha ab sare girls ki band bajegi alina is gone peehu use chodegi nahi ab...πŸ˜†btw tanzie are peehu aryan married shall i get to see some hot romance between them in future updatesπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰abhiya and arpeeπŸ˜‰lovely update...πŸ€—

Thank you ji thank you πŸ˜†Are Pia would be happy na Abhay kissed her so many times Tongue  offcourse Aryan is anotehr hero... i always gave him importance according to his character and since my readers like him so much i write about him more πŸ˜† yeap.. Peehu and Aryan will fire the next update;... πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by anjali.K

Wow TanzieEmbarrassed, I thought 242 kisses will be too much but apparently Abhay didnt think soEmbarrassed. Loved Piya's punishment! I never thought shy Piya will give such a punishment. Lol, Piya is still mad at Aryan. Poor baby, he was only obeying his brotherπŸ˜”. I like the bonding between these 2 brothers. When you started this FF, I thought maybe Aryan will fall for Piya. But good it didnt happen. It would have messed up the brother bonding. I hope Armaan is able to accept Amber soon. She has been through so much. She deserves someone who will really love her. Now that Peehu is back, I wonder what what will happen in Aryan's life. I want his love story too!

Thanks Anji. I know it's too much but abhiya needed a superb comeback.. wanted to show their longing and depth of love bursting out. its not the volcano irruption for sure... that's yet to come πŸ˜†
When I started the FF i was also confused but I didn't wanna make the story like vampire diaries.. but i wanted to keep the borther bonding intact n strong like salvatore brothers Embarrassed Arman is a normal human and not every1 is Pia so he wont be able to accept Amber soon n neither did she. you will get his love story. infact next update u will see a new phase in peehu n aryan's life Embarrassed
Originally posted by .rumki.

res
edited
awesome romantic update😳😳☺️😍
liked punishment partπŸ‘
feeling bad 4 Amby.hope Arman will accept him
omg peehu is backπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...thanx❀️
cant wait 4 Aryan peehu partπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Rumki. glad u liked it. Arman n Amby will go slow πŸ˜† yeap... Peehu is back... will update soon Embarrassed

Originally posted by Mishty.M.k

awesome
loved it

Thank you Embarrassed

Originally posted by Jiya_tariq

Wow super hot update tanzie!plz dont make aryan life more difficult.

Thanks Jiya... ermm.. Aryan himself is gonna make his life difficult Im afraid πŸ˜•

Originally posted by Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story

Thanks. will try to update soon 😊

Originally posted by love-piya-abhay

very hot abhiya scene i am eagerly to know what is abhay past 

Glad u like it Embarrassed

Originally posted by bellaaa

superb update..
poor amber feeling sad for her...hope soon arman get back amber life and accpet her..
abhiya scene r so hawtt...
the way abhay exposed his fangs tht part was just mindblowing and the way piya kiss and told him tht it didnt metter to her its just too gud..
abhiya r too gud together yar...
now peehu came wht happened btw now alina aryan and peehu lets see
cont soon...
u r superb writer..

Thanks dear 😳 Amber is very strong... no worries about her. glad u liked  it. Pia have to accept Abhay has he is if she wanna be with him so I wanted to show it..
wait for Aryan and Peehu.

Originally posted by neha_dubey1709

wow... 242 kisses...wat a wonderful punishment boss lol... And the best part was the way he accomplished it...
Loved it thoroughly...
Continue sooonnn
Thanxx for the pm dear...

Glad u liked it dear 😳

Originally posted by shivanipandit29

Superb update and it was  hott. peehu back yippie finally will get to see peehu and aryan  together. please don't hurt aryan  i have a question piya has not seen arnab right?  feel really bad for amby and i hope amby and armaan and armaan get together soon. that gaurav needs to say good bye forever soon..  the abhiya scene    totally loved it i loved how he accomplished it and i am blushing still after reading it. thanks for the pm.  looking forward eagerly to the next part want to know abhay's past.  

Thanks Shivani. 😳 yeap... will see lots of Peehu and Aryan πŸ˜‰ no Pia hasn't seen Arnab.. n she will soon. Gaurav will die within 2 updates and the FF will take a another leap of 3 months which will lead to abhiya wedding 😊
next part will also be about Mohini 😊

Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Oh god tanzie...the update was hawttt 😍 i like the group effort ;-)
I'm nearly drooling now...!
Btw Piya doesn't know about her father?
I feel sorry for Amber though...
Precap sounds interesting !

Thanks a lot dear πŸ€— glad u liked it 😊 I like the grp effort too πŸ˜› 
Nope.. Pia doesnt know about her father till now and it will be Abhay/Arman who will discover it first...i haven't decided it yet. hope u like the next update as well 😳