Update of march 13 & 14???

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
can some one update of march 13 & 14...that's monday and tuesdays episode...march 15's ep has been posted already....and also update march 16....please...thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Here in Canada, Sahara One showed the same epsiodes telecasted On March 6, 7 and 9 on MARCH 13,14,15so I couldn't do the updates since they I had already updated!!!
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

Here in Canada, Sahara One showed the same epsiodes telecasted On March 6, 7 and 9 on MARCH 13,14,15so I couldn't do the updates since they I had already updated!!!

no problem....thanks anyways..

what's happening to sahara?...the cricket match is so useless....they better show the serials back....

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

no problem....thanks anyways..

what's happening to sahara?...the cricket match is so useless....they better show the serials back....

seriously, i am so fed up of sahara one....i mean....they keep on showing stuffs like more than 3 to 4 times in a week...as for example, SRA.....i feel as if i am watching the same episodes since 2 or 3 weeks.........then this week, they shoed the movie "Phir Milenge" like THRICE!!!! and its damn annoying.....now yesterday (thursday march 16th).....they showed for SRA the episode of March 6th .and believe me I've watched that episode like at least 6 times.....and i am so fed up.........😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡