updt 16th Mar (Su Su and Su)

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago

😭

gud to see him today for  more than one scene, sab compromise ho gaya-πŸ‘

Scene 1: Kk comes to su's house thinking wht he had said to her tht why is he leaving and she thinks saying tht su, here i have nt come for myself 😭bt for our family,and she hesitantly rings the doorbell, he opens the door and is surprised to see her, she says tht she wants to speak something , he invites her in and asks her to relax, she says tht su, i have come here to speak abt ja, she says how she find changed ja and his behaviour , su says tht ja is a gud businessman and more experienced 😑than me, whtever he is doing is for the best bt kk says tht still she finds a reason to doubt and again explains him everything and says tht i found it weird so i came to u bec noone wants to listen to me and i know tht only u can listen to my feelings and my worries, she says to think abt the whole issue and starts to leave, su stops her and says tht one thing i want frm u, he says tht b4 this relationship of ours there was a relationship of friendship bet us, can i get my friend back, she says tht kk is all urs,πŸ‘ i m your wifeπŸ‘ and says ttht we are lifelong companionsπŸ‘ and i cant give u my frndship to u since we are more than friends and i know tht u will return soon and when u will return back u will get ur wife,πŸ‘ ur frnd and ur kk which is all urs.She says this and goes, su looks at her. Here manik comes near su's house to get his signature and sees kk moving frm there , he says tht poor su wadhwa, he is a rich millionaire bt still has to live in 2BHK apt😑 bec of me and starts walking bt some goons come and starts beating manik, kk is shown leaving frm there and su sees this frm his window, manik feels tht i think su has heard them calling him manik.

SCene 2: Su comes down and bashes the goonsπŸ‘ with manik and asks them nt to touch him, he is ja wadhwa and says tht noone shd even touch him, police comes and goes for the goons and manik says to su tht he needs to talk to him and thanks him , su says tht if u wd have been there u wd have done the same, manik thinks tht why u r so good su,😳 i m destroying u and u r so kind enough , he asks su to sign the papers bt su says tht why r u taking money frm moneylenders, u can asks for loan and manik says tht its not easy to deal with su, he continues saying tht i have studied everything just u sign it bt su refusesπŸ‘ and remembers wht kk said to him abt ja's behaviour and says tht he needs to think abt it and manik gets frustrated and says tht now u will teach me how to do busi and goes frm there. Manik comes to kamya and says tht its not easy to tackle su , she says tht this was bound to happn and he says tht he will forge su's signatures😑 now and kamya asks him nt to do this bec kk will nt give up easily and manik rushes to kk and scolds her tht why she met su even after him refusing her to meet su, she says tht su is my husbandπŸ‘ and just bec he is away tht is nt the end of our relationship, he says tht u only told him nt to sign the papers , she says tht only he can understand wht i want to say and then manik puts up by saying tht su has signed the papers, kk is sad to hear this and becomes quiet, manik thinks tht this is wht he wanted to see so he can forge su's signs and tht kk cannot do anything after su signing the papers , and he says tht now they both husband and wife will sit together praying for their deeds and crying after losing everything.😭

Scene 3: Manik comes to the terrace where kamya is there and says to her tht he will forge su's signs., kamya warns him and constantly refers to him as manik, dadaji comes up and hears the conversation and manik is nt aware of his presence bt dadaji is listening where kamya is telling manik tht wht will happn if this fam comes to know tht u r manik and nt ja wadhwa, manik says nothing will happn and dadaji is shocked to hear this, manik turns around and sees dadaji who have heard their conversation.πŸ‘

Next Wk: KK is looking for dhruv and here su is in wh , he starts to go frm there and kk senses tht might be su has come and turns back.πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahaha k0oooooollllllllllllllllllllllll
nice epi
su ke su haar taraf wah wah
hahaha well su/hu fanz can neva b disappointed for long 😳 😊

neway thanx for updating resham
fab job yaar
really njoyd reading although i hate to read 😳
thanx
muah πŸ˜ƒ
ashwinikumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are aaj kya action scene tha hai raam mein marjawa
hu waslooking damn cute, hote handsome,dashing.....
oofff in that black shirt
resham do u think it is kk imagination that su has returned home or is it real...
but i think though dadaji has heard everything manik will do sumthing such dat dadji has to keep his mouth shut
i hope next week everything goes right
one funny thing our su lives in a flat which has no lift.
bechari kk had to walk all upstairs πŸ˜†
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashwinikumkum

are aaj kya action scene tha hai raam mein marjawa
hu waslooking damn cute, hote handsome,dashing.....
oofff in that black shirt

are hamara su hai hi aisa ki vo black shirt may bhi RED HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT lagta haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

resham do u think it is kk imagination that su has returned home or is it real...

i think that su has returned for some purpose or work, it looked like him only 

but i think though dadaji has heard everything manik will do sumthing such dat dadji has to keep his mouth shut

i agree with you, manik zaroor kuch gadbad karega

i hate that man😑😑😑

bechari kk had to walk all upstairs πŸ˜†

saari funny baatein tum hi kyun notice karti hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

par vaise sahi kaha bechari kumkum ko pregnancy mein bhi itni sidiyan chadni padi, uske bachche to thak hi gaye hongeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, par jab upar pahunchkar unhone apne papa ko dekha to unki saari thakan door ho gayi hogiπŸ˜†

ashwinikumkum thumbnail
nayure u r absolutely right sari thakan dor ho chuki hogi πŸ˜† hamara hu hai hi aisa
chikuni_5 thumbnail
hey resham i am always so glad 2 read ur updates just bcoz u give the mood of story in title itself! then i c the emotions , if there r more claps i wld b extremely happy 2 read it!!!!!!!

as u said tday su ,su & su today! i was so glad to read it!

keep it up!
zara29 thumbnail
1st of all thanx a million resham 4 such a gr88 update & title πŸ˜‰ ...haha su su & su..gr88 title! πŸ‘
[quote=nature]ashwinikumkum wrote:
bechari kk had to walk all upstairs

saari funny baatein tum hi kyun notice karti ho

par vaise sahi kaha bechari kumkum ko pregnancy mein bhi itni sidiyan chadni padi, uske bachche to thak hi gaye honge, par jab upar pahunchkar unhone apne papa ko dekha to unki saari thakan door ho gayi hogi
[/quote]
lolz..u guys...
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
agree with u nature & Ash...
Summit...hottie ..ko dekh kar sari thakan door hogayi! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
I wana c..the action scene...dishum dishum πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Hussain must be looking damn hot & sesskie in black.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
damsel111 thumbnail
πŸ˜† zara dhishum dhishum πŸ˜† choor thats my word πŸ˜†

nature ur funny 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
shabzz123 thumbnail
Wow wat an episode really kool thanks resham for the update 😊 Will watch the episode and then comment on it 😊
ritskool thumbnail
Thanx for the update..waiting eagerly for next weeks update