The new turn of Events!! Part 4 (ii) on page 21

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone😳. Based on the current track, here is my SS. The way I would like it to turn up but high chance it won't. 😆 Hope u like it and plz do comment n give feedback or simply hit the LIKE button😳

Edit:

Part 1 on Page 1

Part 2 on Page 5

Part 3 on Page 11

Part 4 on Page 17

Part 4 ii on Page 21

Realisation!!

Arnav is very concerned about Khushi ever since she has rushed home after the pooja.  She has been avoiding him like pest. He tried several  times to coerce her in divulging what was bothering her but in vain. The engagement preparation was going on full swing n as the day was approaching, Arnav was more n more restless. Two days before the sagaai, Khushi didn't turn up in RM n he heard from La that she was not well. He wanted to call her but to say what!!

Arnav missed her like hell all day n to vent his frustration, started blasting poor JP for everything while the poor man looked at him confused n wondering what bit Chote Nawaab. La got her share of yelling too in his misery.

Several times, he picked the phone to call her but didn't get the courage to dial her number. Finally, Thank GOD, Di called her n she finally agreed to be there next morning. Arnav started breathing again. Suddenly he remembered his Di's words about one day when he finds the right person n falls in love, he won't be able to stay away from her. He brushed the thought aside. What rubbish!! ASR doesn't believe in such nonsense, does he?

Finally she came, played hide and seek with him, getting him more pissed. He waited for her with baited breath. As soon as he got the opportunity, he coerced her again.
- Khushi?
She jolts and turns to him

- Ji?
- R u ok? Any tension at home?

-  No i'm fine.

- No u r not. Clearly something is bothering u. U've been crying n I can see u r upset'

She turns away but he grabs her arm and pulls her towards him.

- I hate it when u don't listen to me when I'm talking.

His eyes search hers but she turns away, tries to release herself from his powerful grip and starts struggling for him to let go. Her eyes start watering. Unable to see her so miserable, he finally let her go. "I'll definitely find out what's bothering her", he promises himself.

Khushi runs away till she is far from prying eyes. She breaks down and starts remembering that black day. Her inside churns with disgust. Shyam has run to Gs house after the confrontation. He has threatened the Gs and promised to make life hell for them if ever they spill the beans about him.

Khushi won't be able to see Payal's wedding break again because of her, she won't be able to see Anjali Ji shattered and Arnav Ji!! No she won't be able to see him in pain. He loves his Di and he'll kill Shyam for sure!! Shyam has promised to stay away and not harm her family provided they "shut their trap".

Khushi has promised herself that she wont say a word for everybody's sake and she would have to stay away from Arnav too because she wont be able to hide it for too long from him.

Arnav has not been able to sleep the whole night thinking about Khushi, having flashbacks of their moments together, their first encounter, their bumping into each other... He had a sleepless night because every time he was closing his eyes, her face and her huge beautiful eyes came haunting him.

The engagement day is here and everybody is getting ready. The people have started pouring in. Arnav wonders, while getting ready like a zombie:

-           "The Gs will be here soon but will Khushi come too?"

-          - Anjali Ji is calling you.

Arnav glares at JP and proceeds to his Di's room. He stops mid way. His eyes drift to the mirror in the adjacent room, he walks towards the room and a smiling Lavanya, dressed in red, turns to look at him. Confused, he closes his eyes for some seconds and opens his eyelids to stare at the most beautiful face he has ever seen. The girl he has been dreaming day in day out, craving for her but too afraid to lose her as destiny has always played that dirty prank with him before. But he can no longer resist. He moves closer till he is only inches away from her. He moves his hand forward to touch her face and whispers her name: Khushi!!!

-          - What?

He comes out of his trance and looks at the familiar face which was staring at him in disbelief!! Realization strikes him. What the...!!!! he steps back shocked. Lavanya keeps staring at him and he gazes away awkwardly.

-         -  How did you call me ASR? ' You called me Khushi?

-          - What? R u out of your mind?

-          - No I'm not and you know that. What's wrong ASR?

-          - Listen I'm just tired... and confused... and u know lots of things have happened lately...

He turns away and moves from her but La stops him. She grabs his arm so that he faces her.

-          - U r right n I guess the name behind all this is KHUSHI?

-          - What nonsense!!

-          - No ASR. Stop rubbishing the truth!! Stop running away from yourself. I now understand your reactions around her, your restlessness when she is not around. Listen ASR I love u, I really do. I can adjust to your anger and tantrums but I don't think I love u enough to play second lead in your life.

He turns away unable to look into her eyes, struggles for the first time for words which will have the desired effect and set her straight.

ASR usually doesn't let ANYONE gets away like this!! But what Lavanya says next completely flabbergast him.

-         - Is she in love with you too? Is that why she broke her engagement?

-          - What? Khushi is no longer engaged?

-          - Apparently no!! She told me the other day that she and her fiance had some differences and they split...

A shocked Arnav  grabs La's hands, his mind racing with all kinds of thoughts... and says with pleaded eyes:

-         -  Listen I'm sorry. I... I...

-          - Don't be!! You go!

She smiles back with tears in her eyes.

To be continued'😳

Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Thanks.😊 I hope others find it interesting too n i'll continue with it😳
lollipop4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This is really good. please continue writing. :D

dazzzling thumbnail
Jaanu😲😃 Oh so pleased to see you here. Superb yaar⭐️, u keep writing. I haven't forget all the sweet and romantic stories you used to write for PR😃
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: lollipop4u

This is really good. please continue writing. :D

Thank you for ur encouragement . I will😛
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzzling

Jaanu😲😃 Oh so pleased to see you here. Superb yaar⭐️, u keep writing. I haven't forget all the sweet and romantic stories you used to write for PR😃

Oh thanks dazzling. Happy to see you too. I still miss my old PR😳 but i fell in love with rough n tough ASR and started dreaming about him😉😆
Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago
dazzzling thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Oh thanks dazzling. Happy to see you too. I still my old PR😳 but i fell in love with rough n tough ASR and started dreaming about him😉😆

Good old PR days😉😆 .
Btw i'm happy you give Lavanya a very decent exit, i'll say a very good one. Bravo!! U keep writing ok. Usually i'm more of a silent reader but could not resist. U take care. See you

😆
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this is really good!!!!
pls do pm me the nxt time u update!!!!!
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OSJ!!!  🤗

Very nice ... do continue...

How r u and your  OSJ kids???

omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Claire0206

OSJ!!!  🤗

Very nice ... do continue...

How r u and your  OSJ kids???

Claire😛🤗 I'm so happy to see u here.
I'm fine and kids too. Getting naughtier with time😆😆
I was telling Usha that i was kind of skeptic to post here but i'm so happy.
Hope u r fine. I'll defo continue the track my version of course😃