Loose ends.....

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I don't know why I am watching this serial yet.... I guess I want to see how far Kekta can stretch it and which weird way.....

Did you notice that Kkusum remembers mahi when she wakes up from dreams and she is not surprised at who Mahi is... It means according to kkusum Mahi should be in the house carrying Abhay's child or atleast trying for Abhay's child.... How come Kkusum does not miss mahi in the house....

Also how come when she went to her Aai's house, she went to her new chawl house..... Doesn't she feel it's odd as Aai never stayed in that house 20 yrs before....

The list is unending...............................................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She asks about mahi and someone says that she has gone to meet some relative...i can't remember who?

regarding chawl...your are absolutely right...

stpra thumbnail

Another glaring example of how the director/producer/writer including the channel people have got their brains completely convuluted.

This is nothing but bunch of crap.

Why is it hard to present a simple "sense" serial ?

jammy thumbnail

Loose ends!!!!

Manimua I dont think that is the Problem with the Show. The problem with the show is that there is

NO ENDhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2317&PN= 1http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2317&PN= 1๐Ÿ˜ก

Just Read this to get the picture.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2317&PN= 1

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 19 years ago
TiN24 thumbnail

Great observations guys!

Its very clear that some people call themselves writers/producers/directors..........but have absolutley no experience in that field.........

I bet there are a thousand for mistakes that can be found.........for example............doesn't kusum remember where her family is? And if she has flashbacks of mahi be thrown from the building and on fire.........then shouldn't she figure out that mahi is dead.........how does she not remember everything for the past 18years.......but remembers mahi jumping off the building?????????????????๐Ÿ˜•

mana thumbnail

Its very clear that some people call themselves writers/producers/directors..........but have absolutley no experience in that field.........

I bet there are a thousand for mistakes that can be found.........for example............doesn't kusum remember where her family is? And if she has flashbacks of mahi be thrown from the building and on fire.........then shouldn't she figure out that mahi is dead.........how does she not remember everything for the past 18years.......but remembers mahi jumping off the building?????????????????๐Ÿ˜•

i totally agree with all of you they are just showing crap now

Smile thumbnail

Hi mani,

u are absolutely right about kkusum going to new house.  Thats really stupid logic about aminasia. I sometimes feel that how can she fit in the clothes which are 20 years old and she make out the age difference when she sees hereself in the mirror etc.

Smile

SIRFINA thumbnail

I put the blame on Ekta.

I am sure they do have great writers on their team but remember Ekta has the final say. I still think once Ekta sees the script, she changes it 80 to 90% to her satisfaction. After all, she has the final say. Remember she said Kusum serial is the most dear to her heart. She is not educated as a writer or such she is more of a business woman so when she changes the storyline, nothing makes sense AKA the current Storyline๐Ÿ˜•

pmahesh thumbnail
Good observation, but i think, not just kkusum but all the ekta serials are full of these loopholes!
pavitra127 thumbnail
Oh i think if we started a list there could be a thousands of loop holes we can find.