Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ok guys, Whats hot and sizzling in this section. Karunya or Sandeep or is it someone else.

Friends and Fellow IFians,

😆 OK OK. its not a bhashaan coming your way. I am just here on a peace keeping cum shwachta motion, so please bear with me.

Forums are meant for discussion. Now if we wont discuss things, what will we possibly do in a forum. We cant come here to play games, for chat, we have messangers, for shows, we have television. Now if you want to discuss something, you need a platform and that Platform has been provided to you - India-Forums.com.

We come here to discuss all that happened on television sometime back, who won what?, who was a better artiste, who was a better singer etc.

Just as they say, Haath ki paanch ungliyaan ek barabar nahi hoti, waise hi, forum ke har member ke vichaar bhi alag hi honge. It is this diversity of thoughts which makes the forum interesting. If you and I reach an agreement, then we have nothing further left to discuss. So friends, let us all agree to disagree 😉 so that we have some topics of discussions on here.

Few Ground rules of India Forums when you are on the forum.

a) No abusing artistes
b) No abusing co members
c) No offensive languages
d) No deliberate attacks in the guise of constructive critisism.
e) No Deliberate fights.

UFFF... Isnt that too many NOs.

Lets have some YESs now.

f) Yes to fun
g) Yes to discussions on music.
h) Yes to airing your views in a manner acceptable to the Forum Code of Conduct.
i) Yes to the ability to understand the viewpoint of your co member.
j) Yes to respecting the views and sentiments of your friends on the forum.

If we all are able to abide by these few 😳 ground rules, then life on the forum will be so much more fun and enjoyable for all of us.

Those who cannot observe this simple rules, please remember that violation of forum rules can lead to warnings and banning, if poster gets very offensive and deliberate.

Music is divine and is a form of worship. Lets worship Music here and forget the differences.

Lets rock the world 😉
anjali.nair thumbnail
Friends!!

It is sad that time and again we have to remind you guys to behave on this forum. All of you are mature and know what is best for the forum. Please realize this is just a show.  

There are many threads on the forum about all the contestants and we can't close all just because you decided to make it messy. This forum is to debate on the contestants and show. This is a free forum. Each member have the right to state his view.

Every time someone states his views against any contestant (mainly Karunya and Amey), the fans of the contestants PM us or report to close those threads. If we close all such threads then what is left to discuss here. Both contestants are part of the show and members have every right to discuss about their performances on this forum?

We won't tolerate any degrading comments on any member or contestants. If a thread is opened for discussion then please give your views properly and sensibly instead of attacking other members and contestants. Please check the title of this thread.

Thanks,
II-2 development team

Originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

these are d posts from karu fan club! they think they are better at judging talent by degrading amey?! just cus they are karunya supporters! till today i was a fan of karunya after reading this i m no more his fan...cus if his fans talk like this then i refuse to be his fan!
its not for every single karu fan! harsh n few other are lovely but a small group of people ruin it for everyone!
so all d anti-amey people curse me diss me do whatever yu want to i wont say anything but DO NOT say anything against amey!!! i m just warning!

heres anotehr post...now do you think its appropriate to post something against siddh?! who is one of d most genuine n nice person of this forum!
sorry but i can not see any posts against people who are nice n i will stick for them no matter if i get banned! he wasnt trying to fight he was actually telling that girl to stop posting in dat thread to make peace!!

x

thanx for throwing lgt on all these messages, this clearly shows tht i was trying 2 stop hate threads, u have posted my threads, y dont u post the threads that have made me say all trhis?

im kind of getting sick and tired of this, i dont think amey is over rated, i requested amey fans not 2 pull karu fans into it, is tht wrong?

yes i said ill not fight with others bcoz thats against the club policies is that wrong?

and what do u mean by 'that girl'? do u know wat my age is, learn 2 show some respect dear. lemme tell u till now i had a lot of respect for u guys but after this ive simply lost it.

and regarding sidh this is wat he said for ur kind information:

pragya go back and read the earlier pages ok before u start giveing big lectures.

is this is the kind of lang to be used. if i request members 2 stop fighting thats wrong, but if others abuse me thats ok is it, double standards

this is wat ive written:#

guys this thread is about amey being over rated (i believe he is not, hes good), why are all of pulling karunya's name into it?
pls dont again start making an anti amey thread into a amey vs karu thread.
we are really getting tired of this, so pls stop this

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 5:48am | IP Logged

guys its a reuest 2 all, this tread is abt amey being over rated or not and has been started by a person whom we dont know.
dont pull karu or karu fans into this, its a request.
(btw sidh u mgt find this 2 be this a lecture, so dont even bother reading it, it will waste ur precious time)

if u feel all these are attacks on amey then i have nothing 2 say, i was trying 2 support both amey and karu, and reduce tension, any ways most of the good things in this forum end up in the receiving end.

'just cus they are karunya supporters! till today i was a fan of karunya after reading this i m no more his fan...cus if his fans talk like this then i refuse to be his fan!
its not for every single karu fan! '

its ur wish 2 be anyones fan, no one is begging u 2 be karu's fan.
the point is inspite of fans like u i still like amey and respect him for his music, thats the diff bet me and u dear.

Edited by pragya0 - 18 years ago
mans thumbnail
Guys please spare this thread ...I know Mods are here to solve all issues but as a IF member I just wanna say dont take it too personal and try to avoid comments which you dont like.Even contestants competing for Idol crown are good freinds then why not we 😊
achhi_anil thumbnail
hey why are u taking this matter so seriouslythat thread was started by some non amey and non karu fan just to ignite a fight between us.pragya was only saying that ,dont say anything against karu or his fans becoz it wasnt started by them.lets just forget this issue.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.i beg all of u ,from now on lets just not reply to any such posts plzzzzz. Edited by achhi_anil - 18 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
pragya i take ur side on that one...i saw those posts as well and i want to say im happy for wat u were trying to do..👏 👏 👏

and anjali ji...i saw sum posts of another contestant (i wont say the name)...which were locked for no reason...it was a poll...and nothing sooo bad was posted in it...why was that thread locked? and another thread for the same contestant was also locked..which was showing hardly any deconstructive criticism...i was confused at to why these were locked...and the ones that shud be weren't locked

if the mods are gonna lock their favorites threads..then they shud also lock the threads which are are creating arguments over other contestant's fans

we are requesting u...we are also apart of this forum... 😳

im not accusing the mods of being "biased" at all...im just saying if soooo many ppl...not just 1 contestant's fans...but more than 1's fans are requesting u..there might be a reason behind it 😊 Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
mans thumbnail

Originally posted by: achhi_anil

hey why are u taking this matter so seriouslythat thread was started by some non amey and non karu fan just to ignite a fight between us.pragya was only saying that ,dont say anything against karu or his fans becoz it wasnt started by them.lets just forget this issue.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.i beg all of u ,from now on lets just not reply to any such posts plzzzzz.

Malvika just saying its not good to write name of members in posts and as a die hard Amey fan she was just trying to close that thread and there is nothing wrong in that.Anyway looks like everything is back to normal so thats cool😊
Edited by mans - 18 years ago
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Srk_Lover!

Well yesterday we got too many complaints from sandeep and karunya fans and we was trying to manage it and control the fans. So some posts which were instigating needed to be locked. Sometimes we need to take action depending upon the scenario.

Please try to understand our point of view as well. We would never lock a thread, unless we have good reason(s) to do so.

Princess
craZEEinlove thumbnail
tell **** watevaa her name is to stop cussing about Sandeeep all the time!

Moderator's Note:
If you have any complaint then PM us or use report button

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago