Which of the current admins on IF used to update for the serial "Astitva?"

Akshata
sree_20
vijay
lakshmi_maruthi

ans is sree_20

Kruts thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Princess_belle...its so cool...i am playing for the first time also...i still have not figured out how exactly the balloon system works...but its still fun, right? 😊
For the sections and questions pertinent to IF, i just go to the section and check who has the posts and then click on the posts and see who is mod and who is not 😕 Its soooooooooo boring and time consuming...
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Which of these romance has celebrated 10 yrs in the cinemas??
     Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Mohabatien
Mohabat
ISHQ
     Pending      Report
130692      3/19/2006 8:45:28 AM      Swar_Raj      Send a balloon to this member      _________ was the first president of the Indian
duniya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aap sab ne abhi tak kitne Questions Wrong kiyee hain..
Kruts thumbnail
@ Iron:

Yeah, i thought that the way to get points was to have max balloons sent out...and it worked!! 😆

Yeah, i am pretty happy with myself with the 99 score...but now i feel man...so close, yet so far!!
Kruts thumbnail
Chweety!!!!! How are you doing sweetie? Ya, its a good exercise for my brain cells these days so i have been participating in this...but i am losing badly - badly, because i am sooooo close, and yet there is no way i am going to win!! 😆 OMG, i cant begin to tell you how many questions i have answered in the past few days...

ttyl 🤗
Kruts thumbnail
o chweety, u should participate...coz even if u get the answers wrong, it will help someone 😃
Kruts thumbnail
me drop a balloon on u chweety :)
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Did anyone got any response from Developing team, when you reported an error in the question? Did any1 get any result or response to the reports they made?
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Did anyone get any response from Developing team, when you reported an error in the question? Did any1 get any result or response to the reports they made?