Why anuj came back instead of dilpreet?

ria_dgr8 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi eveyone!!

just wanted ask wh the hell did the judges bring anuj back instead of dilpreet!!! remember dilpreet!!! she was in the first girls batch for piano round!!! she was voted out as yashashree was in!!! both had a difference of 500 votes!!! she was a way way way better singer than this jerk anuj!!! and if jolly das (girl) was voted out then a girl should have taken her place not a guy! and that 2 anuj!!!

wht do u ppl say? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarulzzz thumbnail
anuj is the biggest mistake tht was ever made!!!
sunflower1234 thumbnail
I totally accept this ,Even I was thinking in the same line.Bringing anuj was biggest joke of 2006
mysterioussme thumbnail
wht i feel is tht jyotsna should hv been taken instead of jolly. remember during indian idol season 1, priyanka venkateshwar quit...so amit tandon was taken instead of her as he had the highest votes after her. so in the case of jolly n jyotsna, jyotsna should hv been taken. wht do u guys think??
indian888 thumbnail
Even if they brought Dilpreet or Jiystna opr Lekha
If Amey would hv been in bottom two with them and voted out u would hv still put in the same question stating thah they shld hv bropugh anuj instead of them 👏

pls amey fans accept deaft 👏

amey has lost 😕
kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria_dgr8

hi eveyone!!

just wanted ask wh the hell did the judges bring anuj back instead of dilpreet!!! remember dilpreet!!! she was in the first girls batch for piano round!!! she was voted out as yashashree was in!!! both had a difference of 500 votes!!! she was a way way way better singer than this jerk anuj!!! and if jolly das (girl) was voted out then a girl should have taken her place not a guy! and that 2 anuj!!!

wht do u ppl say? 

hi

i totally agree with u..there were more better singer in piano round

huzi

ria_dgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian888

If Amey would hv been in bottom two with them and voted out u would hv still put in the same question stating thah they shld hv bropugh anuj instead of them 👏

amey has lost 😕

agar amey dilpreet jyotsna lekha ya aur kissi ache singer se haarta to dukh hota lekin itna dukh to na hota jitna ab hua hai ke ek jerk aur besure se THE AMEY DATE haar gaya😭

avtab thumbnail
i think jabed was better than all of them, but instead of anuj they sd bring a gal instead of a gal. gender partiality show kia gaya tha . band kardo tino judges ko. 😡
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indian888

amey has lost 😕

amey hasnt lost!!!! can u plz stop this

Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Amey has lost the competition, but he hasn't lost our blessings.