jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: ides

Mehlaoon se dar kar bhaag gya hai๐Ÿ˜‰

Humko jo dara de aisi situation ab tak aayi nahi.

Humne kisi ladki ki maar ab tak khayi nahi!!๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways to end all speculations and things here is a  message to all.

I knew a person who was working for the production (Pre or Post that you need to guess) of Sony 2 months back (Sorry cant give much details๐Ÿ˜•) anyways around that time when purab was going to come back due to popularity of the show the person said that Purab would come back even though he was not supposed to be according to the original story. In the last conversation we had before he left job, He was still sure that Jassi would be getting Armaan in the end, for according to him T & D never got permission from the BLF production to make major changes to the story which was Jassi ending with Armaan!! As a matter of fact there was dispute on making Ugly Jassi the CEO which is not the case in BLF!

But I am guessing here that T & D with sony did get some permission to make a few major changes for According to me Jassi doesnt gets to be CEO till she changes her looks!! But then it also add fuels to the fire that they are still waiting for Armaan to fall for her, For Armaando Fall's for her while she is ugly!! now I dont know whats holding them from changing her looks now??

Unfortunately to achive all the results at once they have really messedup Armaans character and Even Mallika's.

The latest on goings have even Surprised me , But for me right now its going good and even I would like it to end that way(purab with jassi). But I hope that you guys are marking the subtle hints which I am seeing in the show.

In one of the latest episodes when Nandu is complaining to Jassi that she didnt tell him about her marraige to purab. She says to him jokingly that 'Jab Dusri Shaadi ki announcement(or karoongi) hogi Tab Bataongi'

Nandu Brushes it aside with saying something like "Jassi tu dusri shadi bhi karegi!" to himself

Now thats a very big hint there.

Jammy.

P.S : I didnt ranaway from last two days my net was down, I did came once to check the messages from a Cyber Cafe, But never had much time to answer the question from there๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail

Humko jo dara de aisi situation ab tak aayi nahi.
Humne kisi ladki ki maar ab tak khayi nahi!!

....I have only one answer for u buddy....there is always a first time for everything๐Ÿ˜‰....

btw....welcome back....ur net did pick the damnest time though.....abt the hints.....unfortunately, this one was  too glaring to miss but things r  finally going well  with P&J so  I really wanted to enjoy that and not worry abt anything else as inconcequential as what the insane directorial team has in mind.....

in any case if this hint is actually a prediction of what is to follow, then I'd rather not tax my mind with the herculean task of trying to find a logical explaination to it all......

yashika thumbnail

oh good,  jammy, u are back! thought you had gone into hibernation or something !๐Ÿ˜‰

Jassi saying 'dobara shadi karoongi toh......' sure was a big hint. Also, they have already triggered Armaan's change of heart. This means that he will be shown realizing his love for jassi before her makeover so that their ending up together can be justified.

now i guess we will have to jhelo armaan's undigestible goodie goodie acts that T&D are surely going to unleash on us inorder to generate favourable sentiments towards him.........

My guess is that they will later reveal that the supplier had agreed to send the fabric to GH on Armaan's insistence...maybe he paid the guy but told him not to reveal it so as to prevent puru from dislodging her from CEO's position....... (though it wld make more logical sense if they show purab doing this to bail jassi out...)

Just hope that they don't turn purab negative or reveal something ugly from his past so that they can justify jassi's decision to dump him and choose ASS over him. ๐Ÿ˜ก

hope, if ASS and JASS have to come togther, purab is allowed a dignified exit.

Originally posted by: jammy

In one of the latest episodes when Nandu is complaining to Jassi that she didnt tell him about her marraige to purab. She says to him jokingly that 'Jab Dusri Shaadi ki announcement(or karoongi) hogi Tab Bataongi'

Nandu Brushes it aside with saying something like "Jassi tu dusri shadi bhi karegi!" to himself

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
pj04 thumbnail

par pehli shaadi purab se karegi tab to doosri shaadi ka number aayega๐Ÿ˜•

surnita thumbnail
Thanks fir replying and clarifying everything - you have made my day!!!!!!
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: yashika

oh good,  jammy, u are back! thought you had gone into hibernation or something !๐Ÿ˜‰

Yashika you thought about me ๐Ÿ˜ณ , I am so pleased ๐Ÿ˜Š

I Think the Gate Keeper at the Heavenly Gates IS getting his due credit!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyways, I am Afraid Yashika , If Purab has to go, It wont be in a dignified way, worse if it is in a dignified way It will leave Jassi's Fan much more sad and miserable that she couldnt be with Purab, For Purab was the one who like Jassi uptill now without any Strings!!

And they have brought Purab's Character so much ahead of Michel from the real story that for now it would be difficult for Purab to exit or Jassi to say no to Purab just like that. For if she does say no just like that then all the Purab fans and a good size of Jassi's Fan will feel down. No I think something unwanted is going to Happen ๐Ÿ˜•. Somebody said something about Chacha Chachi?? What if they are the Devils???๐Ÿ˜ˆ

For Now we can only Speculate and its going to be fruitless๐Ÿ˜›

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail

Somebody said something about Chacha Chachi?? What if they are the Devils???๐Ÿ˜ˆ

no jammy the chacha/chachi are not the devils....I think I know who the real DEVIL is๐Ÿ˜ก................or r u only playing the devil's advocate

pj04 thumbnail

i still think that at present turn of story....armaan and jassi cannot get together unless they completely spoil one of the characters(purab suddenly turns mean,wimpy and shallow or jassi suddenly turns unfeeling and mean).

also i think we are underestimating jassi(she never backs down from a decision). to marry purab was her independent decision and she is the one who bought it up,purab did not even want to talk about it.also when armaan says that he won't marry mallika , she did not turn or react or go all coy,but strongly moved ahead.

but let us see what tony and diya have in mind, it would definately be better if the keep this part intact and start sorting out rest of the mess(armaan and mallika, kohinoor, makeover......)

yashika thumbnail

only coz the GATEKEEPER gave me the ecstatic news that T&D are going to export purab darling to heaven very soon so that they can have their beloved Armaan make jassi's life pure hell......Well, no prizes for guessing as to WHO will he find waiting for him at the GATE......๐Ÿ˜‰(all this courtsey a certain confused,wannabe writer.......)

Yashika you thought about me ๐Ÿ˜ณ , I am so pleased ๐Ÿ˜Š

I Think the Gate Keeper at the Heavenly Gates IS getting his due credit!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

no jammy the chacha/chachi are not the devils....I think I know who the real DEVIL is๐Ÿ˜ก................or r u only playing the devil's advocate

I might be your Advocate MEM

But belive me I dont do anything without your Order's!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jammy.

P.S : ๐Ÿ˜†In btw I am confused what were you trying to point at ides? I really didnt get your joke!!