Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildblossom thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: gumnaam

haila aman ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. bridesmaid...wow yeah u can๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† its on 22 march๐Ÿ˜† u hav to be there at 7pm๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† and i will be the priest or pandit! whichever wedding you prefer!! i'll be the first girl to get people married!๐Ÿ˜†

ok- i am going to go do my dare now, but i have no idea who this girl is that i am supposed to be!

wildblossom thumbnail
alright! i did my dare and you can check the topic out at the Remix forum. I think I'll let them know tomorrow that I was lying, but they probably know! ๐Ÿ˜†
Sour Skittles thumbnail

haila aman ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. bridesmaid...wow yeah u can๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† its on 22 march๐Ÿ˜† u hav to be there at 7pm๐Ÿ˜†

aww aman weds gumnaam( dont kno ur real name) haila girl dont even think about age!! but ya ill b ther at ur weddin k!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wildblossom

๐Ÿ˜† and i will be the priest or pandit! whichever wedding you prefer!! i'll be the first girl to get people married!๐Ÿ˜†

namaste panditji๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 

i lov u aman๐Ÿ˜ณ...oops๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† sorry panditji

Sour Skittles thumbnail

ok- i am going to go do my dare now, but i have no idea who this girl is that i am supposed to be!

namaste pandit shikha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

tatz ur new nickname

pandit ๐Ÿ˜†lolzzzzz

Cutelicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sour Skittles

aww aman weds gumnaam( dont kno ur real name) haila girl dont even think about age!! but ya ill b ther at ur weddin k!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ...

u can call me soha๐Ÿ˜‰..n ru talking about my age?

Sour Skittles thumbnail

u can call me soha๐Ÿ˜‰..n ru talking about my age?

noo i just asumed ur not married yet or close 2 being married ttz watz tatz bout?????

r u????

Sour Skittles thumbnail

alright! i did my dare and you can check the topic out at the Remix forum. I think I'll let them know tomorrow that I was lying, but they probably know! ๐Ÿ˜†

omg i went ther!!! they like totally believe u!!!!!!!! itz soooooooo hilarious!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Cutelicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sour Skittles

noo i just asumed ur not married yet or close 2 being married ttz watz tatz bout?????

r u????

haaa..i cant stop laughing๐Ÿ˜†...ur asking me that..๐Ÿ˜†

im only 14๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

Sour Skittles thumbnail

haaa..i cant stop laughing๐Ÿ˜†...ur asking me that..๐Ÿ˜†

im only 14๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

omg me tooo!! well im gonna b in september๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

well some1z gettin married early๐Ÿ˜†