ghunoo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

March 14th Update

Highlights

- Angad decides to work with certain Mr. Gupta's company

- Mr. Gupta's CEO, Mr. Mittal (Kamal Saldanah) makes an appearance

Details

1. Angad is not able to find any peace, he keeps wandering and roaming about on the streets and parks. (Where are the fans now?)😕 He keeps remembering Kripa, her deception and their good times together. He lands up at a park where children are playing about. He saves a girl from the wheels of a car while playing😊

2. Devar and Bhabhi (Kripa and Karthik) keep searching for hubby dearest and they can't find him anywhere.

3. He lands at the doorstep of his guruji (Where did this guy come from?😕) He tries to concentrate on the riyaaz but he is not able to, he keeps remembering the fact that the child's father is Prithvi. Guruji asks the reason, Angad says that he won't sing anymore. Guruji is hearbroken and then he launches into how Angad was the model student (When was this and where as I😕) and angad should give himself more time to figure things out.

4. Shabbir calls and requests angad to come to some party for a venture capitalist. Then kripa and karthik are shown standing next to shabbir after he puts the phone down and Kripa thanks him for the favor. Angad reluctantly agrees and lands up. (IQ looks dapper and absolutely charming in pink shirt and white coat over blue jeans..sigh, sigh😳😉).

5. He sees Kripa at the party and understands the whole thing. Kripa looks so sad and miserable😭. He readies to leave but some guy catches him at the party and asks him to sing. He announces that Angad is going to sing but Angad refuses saying that 'Main gaana chod chuka hoon'. Kripa is devastated, she starts crying and asks Angad how he can take such a big step all by himself. He says that he can take decisions for himself and whatever he had to understand he did, now there is nothing left.😭

6. Shabbir tells them to stop as they are making a scene. Shabbir takes Angad to meet the venture capitalist guy Mr. Gupta (same guy who was the driver of the car which threatened to run over the little girl and angad saved her in the park earlier)

7. Mr. Gupta wants Angad to work for him. Angad is reluctant but Mr. Gupta says that 'heera pe dhul jam jaane se heera heera hi rehta hai'. (Yeah, Mr. Gupta, we agree on that point ) Mr. Gupta is confident that Angad will work with him. Angad says that he will think about it.

8. Kripa meets a friend sheetal in the party and she compliments them on how they look for the 'made for each-other' couple. Kripa starts crying and says that she and angad are drifting apart. Sheetal catches up with Angad and tells him how she believes love never ends and hopes that all the pain and problems go away. (We hope so too 😊)

9. ( 👍🏼 cute scene alert ) Dadi scolds him about how Angad is totally absent from home. Angad promises Dadi that he will spend the day with her. Phone rings and Angad realizes that phones got exchanged with Mr. Gupta.

10. He goes to return to Mr. Gupta. Mr.Gupta says that its destiny that they met again and he offers again and says that Angad will get whatever he wants. Angad says that all he wants is peace of mind. Mr. Gupta says that they will work according to how Angad wants and so he should have no problems. Angad remembers how fans chased after Kripa and how people commented on him. So Angad agrees and compliments Mr. Gupta on his persuasive power.

11. Mr. Gupta is happy and says that the CEO Mr. Mittal will be happy too - then Mr. Mittal (Kamal Saldanah) makes an entrance

(wow, the guy looks so different ..I guess I am growing old 😕, I was young when he came in movies, btw, Looks like IQ has lost weight too )

Edited by ghunoo - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justchill thumbnail

Ghunoo You carry on Dear, I just typed when i was watching the repeat, mine is like a synopsis, i am sure you must have done a better job.

Post Karo!

Thanks

Justchill

Edited by justchill - 18 years ago
sweet.love02 thumbnail
Thanxx for lettin' us noe 😊
ghunoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: justchill

Ghunoo even i am typing
have you started or gonna start ?

I apologize honey,

I just pm'ed you, not sure if you were online. so I went ahead and posted the update.

I am sorry, hope you don't mind !!!

justchill thumbnail
Hey seriously no problem i was actually looking out for you, when i could not reach home on time, to watch the show. Since there was no reply from you on that post i tot i will watch the repeat and Post the update.

No Problem at all, i did not spend much time, Don't worry.

Takecare
Justchill
Thank u sweetheart, u are a doll.
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
Thanks Gunno That was lovely update
hasina_durrani thumbnail
thnx for the lovely update
hasina_durrani thumbnail