Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: simibrar1990

Thanks for this post ! GREAT ! information... !

no thanks but u welcome, my pleasure to share with u😊
hukshila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bia_Ansari

thanks for info.love it :)

U welcome dear, but u don't need to say thanks, i m glad u love it, hope it'll be beneficial for all insha'Alalh😊
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post dear, must say u make worthy n productive  posts
God bless u for this😊
tho i am a medical student but i was unaware of such marvelous multifactorial effects of curcumin 
thanks a lot for such info dear cz prevention is always better than cure, n cancer treatment as u said both chemo n radiotherapy have drastic side effects especially anticancer drugs have disasterous side effects including alopecia, nausea vomiting,  paresthesia , weight loss, anorexia, anemia , hair loss, skin infections n many others that mere there names evoke painful sensations , so its better to adopt healthy life style by modifying our food stuff...
as i promised to add some points but ur post is wonderful that i am thinking now wot to add, 
red chilli powder n high fat should be avoided as they are carcinogens 
cigarette n pan chalia habit is our bad luck as they are highly carcinogens yet millions of ppl do take, mostly even knowing there effects.. they straight way cause oral cancer including lip n tongue cancer,
kaposi sarcoma is also oral cancer in immunocopmromised patients like AIDS patients having same etiology, 
hence cigarette n pan chalia should be banned by government...

may Allah grant health to those who have suffered n save others,
n again thanks a lot dear for sucha wonderful post😊 

hukshila thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerubzara

thanks for information dear.ALLAH  bless u and give u all the happiness. ALLAH forgive us for all our bad deeds and show us right path.AMEEN

U welcome dear but no need to say thanks,

its good that u pray for me😊 better than thanks, it may be for my betterment, ameen for prayers i wish the same for all
hukshila thumbnail

Originally posted by: samiya.059

thanks a very informative post indeed

U welcome but no need to say thanks, i m glad to share 😊
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanzy

God bless u for this😊
tho i am a medical student but i was unaware of such marvelous multifactorial effects of curcumin 
thanks a lot for such info dear cz prevention is always better than cure, n cancer treatment as u said both chemo n radiotherapy have drastic side effects especially anticancer drugs have disasterous side effects including alopecia, nausea vomiting,  paresthesia , weight loss, anorexia, anemia , hair loss, skin infections n many others that mere there names evoke painful sensations , so its better to adopt healthy life style by modifying our food stuff...
as i promised to add some points but ur post is wonderful that i am thinking now wot to add, 
cigarette n pan chalia habit is our bad luck as they are highly carcinogens yet millions of ppl do take, mostly even knowing there effects.. they straight way cause oral cancer including lip n tongue cancer,
kaposi sarcoma is also oral cancer in immunocopmromised patients like AIDS patients having same etiology, 

Great post shanzy!

Of course Paan, Cigarette and Alcohol must be banned immidiately but unfortunately there is politics involved. All countries and governments have personal interests in the sale and marketing of these products. They receive billions of dollars and trillians of rupees in revenues and taxes each year. Therefore they will never ban the use of these items. A whisky bottle which has actual contents worth only $ 4 sells for $ 55 because there is 1000% duty on it. 

Now its up to the individuals to take care of their health and welfare and avoid the use of carcenogenic products. Every alcohol and beer drinker knows that they will get renal and hepetic diseases but they stil use it. Similarily Lime and Katha in Paan causes oral cancer as you have suggested.
shanzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

Great post shanzy!

Of course Paan, Cigarette and Alcohol must be banned immidiately but unfortunately there is politics involved. All countries and governments have personal interests in the sale and marketing of these products. They receive billions of dollars and trillians of rupees in revenues and taxes each year. Therefore they will never ban the use of these items. A whisky bottle which has actual contents worth only $ 4 sells for $ 55 because there is 1000% duty on it. 

Now its up to the individuals to take care of their health and welfare and avoid the use of carcenogenic products. Every alcohol and beer drinker knows that they will get renal and hepetic diseases but they stil use it. Similarily Lime and Katha in Paan causes oral cancer as you have suggested.

you are very right jaspal all wot we need is just to change the mind of are ppl , once everyone stop taking these sweet poisons our nation in fact whole world will change, cz we can not expect nything for our dear Government , n we can start it at any scale no matter how tiny , we can just start it from our home like motivating family members to adopt healthy life style n avoid smooking n alcohol 
alcohol have a huge huge spectrum of adverse effects as it is a central nervous system depressant , it directly effect brain causing slips in memory, psychosis ,n memory loss on lager scale , wenickes encephalopathy in addition to liver n kidney diseases 
in addition high level alcohol can also cause cardiovascular problems as well..
wine also have similar effects..
i think if any person come to know all this he or she will definitely think before taking a  peg...
the day we become able to eradicate ignorance among our ppl.. we will lead toward a healthy world😊

hukshila thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanzy

i m glad u liked it, my pleasure to share with u😊

God bless u for this😊
ameen i wish the same for you😃
i knew u might be unaware that's y told u about this😆 as the medical students mostly believe in giving medicines
thanks a lot for such info dear
no need of this, dua de di na kafi he😃
 cz prevention is always better than cure,
agree
n cancer treatment as u said both chemo n radiotherapy have drastic side effects especially anticancer drugs have disasterous side effects including alopecia, nausea vomiting,  paresthesia , weight loss, anorexia, anemia , hair loss, skin infections n many others that mere there names evoke painful sensations , so its better to adopt healthy life style by modifying our food stuff...
its dangerous i mean even the treatment of cancer is as dangerous as it is by its ownself, most of the medicines given by doctors are having horrible side effects, i was having fungal infection doctor gave me tablet consisting of fulconazole, after taking it i started feeling nausia n vomiting i thought what happened i was ok before, by chance i read the leaflet of the medicine n came to know they were from the list of side effects of the medicine 😲 i m really afraid of medicines, it will make one thing better n gives u so much tension after that ðŸ˜•

doctor u can add whatever u like, take it as ur own post😆
yeah, excess of every thing is bad
people don't bother, even in my office i keep on telling please no smocking where i m, they say u will not die, i tell them i know i m not going to die with it but i m allergic to it
aaah gove🥱
they must do lots of things which they don't do🥱

ameen
again no thans, dua de diya karo, thanks se mujey koi faeda nai😆

shanzy thumbnail
😆 ok kiran i won't say thanks now😛
n yeah antifungal azoles have broader  spectrum of adverse effects, which i am not going to tell u, don want to frighten u further😆
nausea vomiting are the commonest adverse effect of almost all chemotheraputics 
can't escape
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey thankyou so much for sharing this information...
i m doctor of pharmacy myself and yes turmeric possess many medicinal benefits...
this is very useful piece of information
i like the post
specially in the end the cancer treatment you quoted...
Cancer is a threat to mankind
but Allah shbhan wa ta'ala has given us Qura'an paak
which has alot of treatments to many ailments...hidden in it still to be discover...