Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: mona05

thx, harsy...love the babyroom hug pic...so sweet. 😛

After seeing that pic i just remembered the rain scene... where she hugs him in similar style.....the very same look is seen in that pic yaar.......Even her facial feelings r the same....sooo cute........Anyone observed....her bindiya is changed...not th ered one in that pic......😊

Edited by harsy - 18 years ago
nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pics harsy! 😛
silk opal thumbnail

OMG! I am surprised akka you posted so many pics on the forum😊. Very good! 👏👏👏Where did you take the pics from?

soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow those were gr8 pics! pls keep them coming...really enjoyed looking at those cos i don't get time to watch TD these days...

thanks jyothi 😊
mona05 thumbnail
thx, jyothi.love the pics 😳
bina4u thumbnail
thanx! Jyothi 4 da pix
plz keep them coming
harsy thumbnail
Friends...i have ATI multimedia player in my PC which can capture pics n store them in my PC....so i have some Clips in my PC n from them i captured these stills....n here i m with them....

No1dost....i dont have the good habit of recording TD eps except for very very nice episodes....if i want to watch any episode i go to dctorrent site n down load it there n then watch it... 😊 Thanks friends..u all liked them...i cant do these regularly....By the way silk behen it took me only some few minutes to do this yaar...it is very easy process...i enjoyed posting them...Now i feel how Memsaab would have felt when she is posting them in pictorial.... 😊 It is easy but to capture nice pic means it takes lot of time...Mems would have worked really very hard to get such lovely pics of the correct shot.....Hats off to her.... 👏 👏
soni28 thumbnail
jyo... pls post some more for us 😊
harsy thumbnail
akka...i will post some more and that too Vishnumurthi avataar of DK with that Haddi in the middle....So all ek saath....So 2D's fans n all satya fans ek hojao aur khoob masti karo... 😛 😆 😆Edited by harsy - 18 years ago
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i got a USB CORD FOR MY PHONE!!! SO ALL THE PIX I WILL TAKE I WILL BE POSTING THEM!!!!!! 😃