harsy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys...here is 2D's pic in the babys room...If u cant view it will u please send me PM......if u cant view then dont reply in this post as i want to delete this post if u cant view.....if u can view only reply to it.....

Edited by harsy - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello98 thumbnail
So sweet....as someone said...2D's ...match made in heaven...unko torna paap hai.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks, harsy...well done....keep them coming yaar.
harsy thumbnail
U all can see it.....YAHOOOOOO.....!!!!!I m happy.... i have done it...i have done it....OMG....OMG.....Thanks to Lina baby, No1tdfan n meri pyaari si silk behen for helping me to tell the method of pasting them...today i have done it... 😊 😃 I m over the moon.... 😃

Helloji....One of the reporter had said that in the episode at the museum that they both r made for each other..... 😊

Monaji...I will try to post in future if i get time yaar.... 😊 Mai bahuth kush hoon...i m now waiting to learn how to resize the pics.....
mona05 thumbnail
harsy..wish you could have posted the Vishnu murthi--Laxmi devi type picture....that would have been excellent. 😳
harsy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mona05

harsy..wish you could have posted the Vishnu murthi--Laxmi devi type picture....that would have been excellent. 😳

yaar then i must go to flash back n download the episode and have to ppost...i will try to post...but cant promise.....

harsy thumbnail

This is a pic where reporters ask D how come a house wife be a famous reporter...

This is where the reporter say they both r made for each other.......

harsy thumbnail

Here r some more pics of 2D's....

2D's confrontation on Disha not going to visit museum...

Disha leavign DK to the door n hugging... 😳

Jaslove thumbnail
thanks harsy for lovely pic 😃
mona05 thumbnail
thx, harsy...love the babyroom hug pic...so sweet. 😛