WU December 8th... Toasty Ka Agla Mission

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends, hope you are fine.. Did you enjoy the episode of Dec 8th ? It was a nice episode as always.. If you didn't get chance to watch it, here is the written update πŸ˜ƒ

~~~ reminders ~~~
friends, this is the last day i am doing the written update as from next week Preetha Di will fill in the updates.. Hope you liked my updates which I did during the 3 last weeks πŸ˜Š I will be available if the daily updaters are unable to do it.. Thank you πŸ˜›

Here is the written update for Dec 8 Episode πŸ˜Š

The host is talking in the mike and was about to say the name from which the love letter is from.. Smita was happy that she succeeded in her work but just then she saw the Chaturvedis coming.. She got scared and took out the cable of the mike πŸ˜†The host thought that it was something wrong with him, he was trying to fix it.. Smita's devar comes and asks her what did she do? Smita says that Ved's family is here and if one of them know that Ved is here.., Ved will be finished and Nitika will be explosed πŸ˜†Her devar says that's too late, the name is already said in the microphone.. Smita asks him to say that it' a mistake.. The Chaturs are there.. Pashu asks Tej if the host just said Ved's name? Tej says that he thinks so.. πŸ˜‰{so confused}.. Smita's devar comes on stage and says that due to technical problams, there was a mistake.. The love letter is in the name of Vel ji πŸ€£ πŸ€£ from his dear wife.. Smita is relieved.. The Chaturs understood now πŸ˜† 

Nitika is in front of Ved and is having a flashback about the first moments she met Ved and how he helped her in her problems πŸ˜³ {Rab ne Banayi Jodi song palying in the background} Nitika is so happy and she is still thinking of the happy moments with Ved πŸ˜† Suddenly, Ved sees his family coming from the other side.. he is shocked πŸ˜²{Coming back to the chaturs...} Pracheen says that he thinks that the first time the host said the name of Ved. Pashu says how could he, he corrected his mitake by Vel ji.. Gyan says that he also thinks the same {the name of Ved}. Dadaji says even if it is Ved, it cannot be our Ved πŸ˜ƒ

Ved is scared.. πŸ˜• He runs to Nitika and says that Dadaji is here.. Nitika was still in her flashback and then she says DADAJI.. πŸ˜² Ved asks her where did she bring him.. he said that he was going to a pravachan but here... πŸ˜† Nitika doesn't know what to say.. She asks him to hide so that they don't see him. Ved hides at the back of Nitika.. {Back to the Chturs..} Dadaji says that who would say such a message for Ved: I LOVE YOU.. They laugh πŸ˜ƒ If Ved hears that, he will fall on the ground {heheheh} Tej says let go of it.. There is not a proper place to sit here.. everyone has a single place.. what do we do? Pashu answers all we need to do is to give Malti and Tosty a place together and they wil start their make up.. πŸ˜† 

Ved is hiding at the back of Nitika and he is very very very scared πŸ˜‰ Nitika goves him a paper.. He starts hiding down the table and all..The Chturs were trying to find a place when Pracheen noticed a man just like Ved {he was Ved} Gyan says that's impossible and they start talking about the same face and all..  Nitika and Smita are worried and Smita's devar is helping. Ved comes to a lady.. he took her chunri by accident but the lady thought that he was trying to act smart 😭 A group of men starts beating up Ved so badly πŸ˜­.. {Poor him} Tosty hears that and asks Tej to come with her.. By the time that they reached there, Ved had already run away.. Tosty asks where is he and the men described Ved.. {a tika on the forhead, and all} Tosty says that he should get more beat up πŸ˜† Tej asks her to come as she always want to know about the others' problem πŸ˜† {Hamari Jhansi Ki Rani} 

While Tej-Tosty were walking, Tej saw Nitika.. She was talking with Smita's devar.. Tosty is still mad why did Nitika not tell her? Tosty goes and says hello to Nitika and Smita.. but Nitika is still lost in Ved's mind πŸ˜† They keep on asking how are you and all ??! Tosty asks her questions but.. Niika just say anything. Nitika has doubts that Tosty knows that she loves someone.. πŸ˜†

The orchestra was playing,, and it was so joyful that Gyan and Pracheen goes and joins them in the dance πŸ˜† They danced like crazy πŸ˜³ Tej joins them after.. They were so cute πŸ˜› {the background music was nice also: rocking} πŸ‘

~ chaturvedi house ~

Ved was cleaning his wounds when Tosty comes into the room.. Ved hides his face from her πŸ˜† Tosty acted amart and ask him to gve something and when Ved turned, she got to know about the wounds.. Tosty asks how? Ved says that when he was coming back, he was attacked by some people who were trying to steal his purse πŸ˜† He says that the wound will be Okk.. Ved is so confused and keeps on saying that he will not go at this kind of place.. Tosty is more confused and says that which kind of place? She keeps on calling Tej.. Ved says that don't call him.. Tosty asks him for his clothes to wash.. and then she goes away..Tosty has doubts that it was Ved who got beaten up by the men at the orchestra..

Malti and Tosty were washing clothes.. Tosty checked all the pants.. She found chewing gum in Gyan's, leaves in Pracheen's πŸ€£ and she got the paper {Nitika gave to Ved} in Ved's.. She got worried and.. {another mission πŸ˜†} Ved and Pracheen are fighting over Nitika's gift to Ved. Pracheen had the shirt on him and Ved was screaming at him..Tosty comes and says what happens.. Ved is unhappy as there was a small daag on it.. Pracheen says that the time Ved got the shirt, he kept it safely in the cupboard and now.. Pracheen asks who gave this shirt to him.. Ved screams GIFT πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Tosty has a flashback in the past.. she remembers all the things that lead Ved to react in such a way regarding the shirt πŸ˜†

~ episode ends ~

Precap: Tosty is happy as she got to know something new.. She asks Malti if she tells her something will she be able to keep it as secret? Malti asks what could it be that no one should know πŸ˜† 

Eagerly waiting for Monday's episode πŸ˜‰ 

DO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON.. THANK YOU πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Edited by AradhnaRama - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update, dear. 
.PerfectLove. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks for the detailed update, dear. 

You're welcome πŸ˜Š
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update!πŸ‘πŸΌ Aww... your updates will be missed😳

Loved the title of the update - so true... Jhansi Ki Rani Ka Agla Mission... can't stop laughing at itπŸ˜† The title is as much entertaining like the serial
😎

Loved the episode... Though I was initially mad with Smita, thank god she took the cable out otherwise Vedika would have been finished🀣

Nitika living her memories with Ved was so sweet & the song played in the background was so apt for the situation... great going CVsπŸ‘πŸΌ

Really enjoyed that weird dance of Prachin & Gyan on the stage... these two are highly entertainingπŸ€ͺ Tej was also great as always. But I loved Pashu the most who was dancing on his chair... Tej should have pulled him on the stage... coz nowadays Pashu just can't say NO to Tej. Whatever Tej says now becomes full & final for Pashu... & I'm loving it!!!πŸ₯³ Maybe Pashu will dance during Vedika's wedding

I wonder why Toasty was so much interested in that guy who was getting beaten. Tej is right, she just loves to interfere everywhere...surely SBS ki Jhansi ki Rani🀣

Poor Ved!!!😭
Prachin keeps leaves in his pocket

So after a wrong guess of Smita's devar being the someone special in Nitika's life, Toasty finally gets the clue that Vedika are a couple...
Toasty was destined to know about this & see in the precap... she's so happy that finally after living without a mission for a few days she finally gets one & she's so excited about itπŸ˜†

Toasty All the best for your next missionπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†... eagerly waiting for Monday's episode😍
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot aradhana for filling in up for me..
.PerfectLove. thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetha_6

thanks a lot aradhana for filling in up for me..

It was a pleasure πŸ˜‰ Do tell me, when I can help you again ! πŸ˜Š