Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovlina thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Even I'm a die-hard fan of Karu but I liked Amey too. I always wanted to see both these brilliant singers fighting it out in the finals. It would have been a treat for our eyes but it's really really sad that he's out. This is what exactly the organizers want. They wanted all those protests and dharnas to increase their TRPs. They should have saved him till the finals atleast.
nidass thumbnail
AMEY WE LOVE U N WE'LL KEEP ON LOVING U FOREVER
KEEP ON ROCKING THE WORLD 👏 👏
[/B
Niceup thumbnail
😭 unhappy 😡 😡 indian janta
marymathew thumbnail
hey never lacked anything. Amey is a fabulous singer. its a shame janta still votes for useless talent.

I too am a karunya fan, but also thinks amey is a real good singer. it is really sad to think that talented singers like amey has to leave like this while anuj remains standing. i do have a sad feeling that the next to leave will be karunya... leaving the all so amazingly talented 🤢 anuj and sandeep to compete for the title.. how much fun is that gonna be.

dont worry guys as to who's gonna win this title... its just a damn title. Amey is true talent. he will surely get much higher and bigger platforms to showcase his talent. Lets all wait for this..
till then.. congrats to all you lovely fans who voted for him and got him this far!!

Adios!!!