ameys exit - karunya fan

pessi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
guys believe me though I am an ardent fan of Karunya I am feeling so bad
probably more than many Ameys fans about his exit.

its a shame to the show. Now even if karunya wins the title (which i doubt) it will be no more interesting.....and whom will he compete with? anuj?

damn shame on indian idol.

I hope all karunya fans share the same views that I have.

cheers
prasad..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achhi_anil thumbnail
you are right pessi,its morning 11 for us in uk,i am feeling very bad after listening to the news,iam also a bigges t fan of karu and also like amey a lot.its really very upsetting.we cant vote,or else amey ,karu will never come in bottom three and that anuj wud have been voted out.

WHEN ANUJ WAS SINGING THE HOLI SONG I THOUGHT HE IS MOURNING FOR SOMEONES DEATH. 🤢 IT WAS REALLY BAD.

BRING AMEY BACKKKKKKKKKKKK
checks thumbnail
I'm always there in Sandy's fan club but not mad abt anything...Amey is one of the best singer any reality show has ever presented on their stage...its not Amey who was honoured but Indina Idol 2 stage - that singer like Amey was their to participate and win the hearts of people...if not the title which seems to me is already decided......why dont they tell the numbers of vote if they claim to be a reality show?

peaceEdited by checks - 18 years ago
is there any article on web related 2 amey's exit. pls send me the link
coolniyu thumbnail
haan i agree completely tho im karunya fan i dun bliv amey is out
i thot final contest will be between karunya n amey
but now it wont be so.. 😡
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
itz all over the news....aaj tak

i saw his mother's interview, she is really upset over this and says she doesnt noe where her son lacked

she knew amey had wat it takes to become idol, but she doesnt noe wat amey did rong that he got voted out...shes just thankful to all those who supported amey upto this point, and also who keep supporting him even after this

there was a HUGE PROTEST going on in mumbai...all his supporters and well wishers crowed outside the studio and were saying they want amey they want amey

it was all over aaj tak!!!!

but thank you all for giving ur best wishes to him, im sure he's gonna go very far in life, and truley itz not amey's loss, itz idol's loss, it was an honour to the idol stage to have sum1 like amey date perform on it

we will always love you!!! Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
doomed4eva thumbnail
dis is just so sad n unfair! 😭 yet all our best wishes goes for the one n only AMEY DATE!! hats off to him! 😊
Decent_Girl thumbnail
AMEY WE ALL LOVE YOU ALOT .. WE ALL ARE CRAZY OVER YOU AND WE ALL MISS YOU LIKE HELL... Edited by Decent_Girl - 18 years ago
Funky_Bone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn Amey is out... I cnt believe it... Its huge n huge loss of II2

😭

Edited by Funky_Bone - 18 years ago
pramod_10 thumbnail
people r saying amey is out. i hope it is not true.

after all public voting mite not be a gud idea to bring best talent in country