Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natsm thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
im sure he has millions of fans evn in india. many shows hav seen the best goin. it happened evn in saregama so...
doomed4eva thumbnail
it's really surprising to see ameyz exit after all the fan protests in ndtv n aaj tak! 😕 sony myt hav sumthing to explain after all..
natsm thumbnail

Originally posted by: doomed4eva

it's really surprising to see ameyz exit after all the fan protests in ndtv n aaj tak! 😕 sony myt hav sumthing to explain after all..

wht wil they say? its an internation pattern. thrs no use of rematch n all.
v dont wnt him 2 cum bak. his exit was dignified. hel reach many heights. keep the hard wrk goin amey. 👏
Edited by natsm - 18 years ago
nisha655 thumbnail
Oh NO!!!!! I just logged on and to be greeted by this news.. 😭 😭

I cant believe Amey is out..I have no words...
doomed4eva thumbnail
well i agree wid natsm..but it's really too sad to see amey going out after the huge number of fans he has.. 😭 😭 😭
*£ïl ßåÐ à thumbnail
awwnnn,i'll miss u amey...u sing soo gud,n u dun deserve 2 b out!!bring him back!!!!!!!!!!!!!cuz dat is indian idol 2'z BIG BIG LOSE!
iamthedevil60 thumbnail
I don't understand why you guys keep on saying it's the only international talent hunt show. FG is also international...its the franchise of Fame Academy...but they chose to call it Gurukul instead of Academy.

Anyways...Amey being out is a huge loss to the show...and if either Sandeep or Anuj are at the top...there is a good chance that they will be badly affected by it through poor sales and negative publicity.

I hope at least Karunya makes it.
coolindiandesi thumbnail
amey was the top notch singer. even sonu had praised him.
anyways, if junta chooses someone from their region, let them bear with him later.

partially, even the judges are to be blamed. Karunya, no doubt is good, but he always had the choicest comments from Sonu (my favorite singer, u made me proud, fantastic). For Amey they had moderate comments : Apne accha gaya, u sung upto our expectations, etc.
Vaibhavi thumbnail
AAJ RAAT KO CHALO !HIMACHAL KE PHONE BLOCK KARDENGE!
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE HIMAACHALI!(who vote 4 anuj)

sorry 4 bad words!
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srk_lover

fg and srgmp are indian talent hunts

indian idol's format is international

fg and srmgp can do nethign they want with the show but idol has to follow itz format

the format is not gonna change

we cant do nethign about it anymore than just hope for the talented singers to do well on their own

amey we will always keep loving u and we wont miss u at all...we wont need to miss u!!!! u were, u are, and u will always remain the best 👏

all the best...u dont need it we all noe 😊

Yes Indian Idol format is international format (American Idol) they didnt know, that in India things happn like this..may be they will cancel the show n competition alltogethr, after realizing that, we, indians are not capable of choosing real good singers..