Posted: 18 years ago

I think is so selfish, one day he will regret ever hurting mukti and drugging her and using her and hurting that day she found out the truth about him being evil all for for the money and property. prem is so selfish. he does not give a damn about mukti so if mukti leaves to find the real proof of sharad being the rapist then she should and let prem be the one in regret and missing her. he will learn what love is once mukti is gone from prem's life and he will finally start to love her when she is gone and will want her back. mukti be strong and stop crying. leave all people alone and find the proof to prove that sharad is a huge liar, loser and a rapist. make them see that mukti does not cry all the time. also make prem suffer too because all he gives a damn about is money and saving sharad, and let sneha his sis be with a rapist husband and rapist dad coz sneha is pregnant. ttyl. prem will 100% regret that he is siding with sharad and not mukti and she he will hate him even more than she does now. ttyl. bye!!

kzk fan forever

yeah..........I absolutely agree
but im not agree wid u. 😆

shehriyar
yeah agree with ya prem was in the rong when he drugged mukti
Yeah Mukti shud stop crying, and accusing, and just present the proof and get out of there. Let everyone regret everything they said to or about her when she's gone. And she shud just avoid Prem for one, bcoz he does nothing but insult her...
yaa i agree wid u. he shudnot have done that. poooooooooooooooooooor mukti got raped because of that******. dont be mad at me guys but i dont like prem anymore. he is like a typical villian. he sometimes makes me rem ansh gujral. i used to luv him so much but no ufffffff
i dont think he'll learn.. prem is a dog! woof woof!! he'll never learn..

Originally posted by evalastingsmile

i dont think he'll learn.. prem is a dog! woof woof!! he'll never learn..

Mukti "tum kutte ho kutte!"

Prem "what? you mean I'm a dog?"

Mukti "ya, voh, gandi-nali wala doggie hota hai na...jiski poonch 20 saal ke baat bhi seedhi nikal thi hai...voh doggie ho tum..."

😭

sorry, tumhare baato se kuch meethe pal yaad aa gaye the...

I THINK PREM'S DOING THE RIGHT THING, I JUST HATE MUKTI EVEN IF PREM'S WRONG. THAT B*** MUKTI

ALWAYS THAT INSAAF THING, AND EXCUSE ME PREM'S NOT A DOG OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!