Mythological Masti Secret Santa-DO PARTICIPATATE!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Namaskaar friends!🤗
As you guys must remember, we had a Secret Santa in our mytho forum last year, soon after the forum was opened, and everyone had so much fun with it that I decided to do it again this year. The rules are pretty much the same, but in case you don't remember, please keep in mind the following. 
Basic Rules:
1. If you want to participate, please leave your name in a post below and I'll add you to the list.
2. Once the list has been prepared, I will assign everyone their Secret Santa through PM and you can get to work with your gifts.
3. For those of you who do not know how to play, Secret Santa is basically a game where everyone gets each other gifts without the other knowing it is them. It is like an anonymous gift giving where the idenity of the giver is not known till the very end.
4. For gifts, you guys can give each other basically anything, but here are some ideas if you're confused: sigs, avis, wallies, VMs, stories, etc.
5. I know many people here are not avi/sig makers, so if you're one of those people, feel free to ask other avi/sig makers for help. Just make sure your Secret Santa does not find out.😉
6. PM your Secret Santa gifts to me by Christmas Eve (Dec 24, 2011), and I will make post them all on Christmas.
7. If you choose to participate, please make sure you have a gift ready for your Secret Santa, or one poor mite will be very very sad on Christmas.🥺
That's all! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.🤗
-Janu

The List:

JanakiRaghunath
Lola610
AishuJSKfan
minnie_tweetie
piya-
aishi.muffin
-RamSitaKiDasi-
Vicky_sonikudi
Preet
bhoomja_2903

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I'm going to participate too, and like before, Lola and I will split the list so that we both will remain anonymous as to our Secret Santas.😆
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wanna participate! :D
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ill to participate...par di please tell me in details what do i need to do 😕

Silky
Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail

I would love to participate pls include me in the member's list

love-Piya
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I love playing secret Santa...will deffo join in! 
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So are we going to keep the identity of the secret Santa a secret or will you announce them once all the presents are posted?
I remember last year that you were planning on not posting the names but some forgot and had already put their names on it.
It won't really matter to me though. I recognize most of you guys's siggy making styles anyway.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

So are we going to keep the identity of the secret Santa a secret or will you announce them once all the presents are posted?
I remember last year that you were planning on not posting the names but some forgot and had already put their names on it.
It won't really matter to me though. I recognize most of you guys's siggy making styles anyway.

Yeah, we're just going to keep the Secret Santas a secret till I post the presents, and then I'll specify who gave who what.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie_tweetie

ill to participate...par di please tell me in details what do i need to do 😕

Silky

In a week or so, Lola or I will send you a PM with the name of your secret santa, and you will have to arrange a gift for them, like a siggie, avi, wallie, VM, story (written by you), etc...basically anything your secret santa will like, but keep it a secret and don't tell your Secret santa that you are his/her Santa or what you're getting him/her. PM your gift to Lola or me by the 24th, and we'll post everything in this thread on Christmas.

If you're not a sigmaker, you can ask someone else to make your gift for you, that's fine too.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Add me too Di, Last year I missed the chance, but won't miss it again this time...