Are you excited after learning about AP marriage?

Poll

Are you excited after learning about AP marriage?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I know that all of you must have by now read the article about Abhiya's marriage in the last episode and many must have started imagining weird stuff post marriage as well πŸ˜›πŸ˜† (I don't blame you for that. If the CVs can't show, then you can always imagineπŸ˜‰πŸ€£).

I just wanna ask you all if you are happy with the ending. I always wanted them to stay together as immortals. That would have satisfied the script's demand as well and given me AP's union as well.

P.S. For all my lovely APians who are really fond of bachcha party, I have included an option for you as well (though it is very unlike me😳🀣).
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well I am not happy at all -- Infact disappointed! If both of them had turned into vampires and then gotten married I would probably have loved it (even though what I would love the most is a tragic end πŸ˜›)

But still for me the epicness ends if both remain human and frankly I would rather watch english shows which ATLEAST stick to a story line instead this! 

For me this article spoils PKYEK and the epic love story! 
Edited by --Anna-- - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i m happy that the show is ending at their marriage. hybrid babies wud hv been cute, but i so did not want them to have human babies, so i m glad, though agar shaadi ke baad ke kuch ahem ahem scenes dekhne ko mil jaate to aur accha rehta πŸ˜†
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
definitely excited for their marriage. I always wanted to see abhiya getting married but I also wanted post marriage scenes. But no matter, at least they are getting married. I didnt even expect that knowing the CVs flair for shattering our dreams
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I was expecting a vampire marriage πŸ˜† but human bhi chalegaπŸ˜† waisey bhi i m more excited abt suhagraat rather den marriage🀣
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It doesn't really matter now if they marry or die ...but let show get end ..as it is few more epiosde i will see how they give end to abhlya love story πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
@Ananya...Same here. Even I wanted them to live together forever as immortals (Vampires). The epicness surely ends here for me. Now I am watching PKYEK just like an ordinary show.

@Dishu...I knew you wanted their nonu-monu babies 🀣 The option is dedicated to you and Syria actually 🀣 

@PiyaAbhay4ever...Post marriage scenes chhodo, yahi mil raha hai kaafi hai 🀣
iqrahareem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i am with you CHUKKU!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ...i always wanted to see them as a immortal πŸ˜­...and marriage scene...i never imagine in my dreams!!!!!!!!!🀣 πŸ€£
Befikre thumbnail
@Anu...LOL Suhaagraat agle janam mein hi mil sakti hai 🀣 Is janam mein it is impossible to get 🀣

You know the reason, right?

@Rupa...I was expecting the same answer from you 🀣 I knew that you want the show to end ASAP πŸ˜†
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chakku

@Dishu...I knew you wanted their nonu-monu babies 🀣 The option is dedicated to you and Syria actually 🀣  

I did but only hybrid ones, but i said a big no no to babies idea after abhay turned human πŸ€£