Posted: 18 years ago
sab qatar ja rahe hain..mein bhi aaungi.. 😃
soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chitra u r most welcome 😊 anytime 😊
Mamta_ thumbnail
tx for sharing the pics & your experiences of the carnival..........just my luck or lack of it i would say that i planned a UK trip later in the year 😉

M
mona05 thumbnail
Mamta...remembered you and guli very much at the carnival...your hottie looked very hot!!! 😉
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soni28

mona, those pics were amazing, he looks hot and thanx for sharing them with us...

maya, we would like u to share your thoughts with us too please...

pachu...i have an mba in finance! so i can help out all our friends here!

Alright soni, you want me to share my thoughts and experience with you. I have always been a great admirer of Ashish and visiting him in London and getting a chance to see him and meet him has been the most wonderful experience of my life.

I was there on Friday and saw him on autograph stage. I didnt go to the stage as it was long queue and only first 50-60 people got the chance to go on the stage. He was wearing a black leather jacket and dark trousers and sweater I think. I cant remember the exact colours, I think they were dark blue or grey. He was very generous and warm, polite and humble. There were many elderly people who went on the stage to meet him. He posed with everyone who wanted to take pictures. There was one lady who went on the stage with a crutch and gave him a big hug. He also gave her a hug and kissed her on her cheeks. A very lovable scene indeed........ Then one person who was sitting on a wheel chair came he rised at once from his chair to give him respect and helped him and posed by sitting on his side. He was talking very politely to everyone, giving time and smiling. People just loved him and hugged him and he was responding very nicely to each and everyone.  

Then on the music stage he answered questions asked by the crowd. As we came late so I didnt hear all the questions.

Then we came out. The girls sitting at the reception asked me for whom I had come from Norway as they knew that I had booked my tickets from Norway. I said that it was only because of DK Ashish I was there. They asked me if I had met him and I said that no I couldnt as there was so much rush. They were really very nice and helpful and said that since I had come from Norway and I am their guest so they will try to arrange that I get the chance to meet Ashish.

Next day they had arranged and I got the chance to meet Ashish. He recieved me with great respect and affection when he came to know that a lady had come from Norway and wanted to meet him...... He is the most lovable, warm, charming, caring and a wonderful person I have ever met and it was like a dream coming true for me. This small meeting with him is my lifes most wonderful experience and memories which I am going to have with me for the rest of my life.

He is so nice that he later on the music stage said to the crowd that something special had happened with him that day. A special fan had come all the way from Norway to meet him and greet him on his birthday and he was deeply touched.    

It was a lifetime experience for me soni. I know that you admire DK so much and I wish you were there with me and you also could see and witness yourself how nice our DK/Ashish is.

Edited by maja - 18 years ago
harsy thumbnail
Mayaji...itna sabkuch hogaya....aur aap abb bataa rahe hai....this is very bad.... 😆 U must be the most luckiest among all our UK I-F mates who met him.... 👏 👏 👏 Special treatment jo milgaya hai..... 😊 Loved reading everyones experience at the ZEE carnival... 😃
hello98 thumbnail
Great mayadi...so nice to read all this....like our DK even more now.
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kya karoon Jyothi, sorry I didnt tell earlier but I am still under the shock and find it hard to believe that it has actually happened.
harsy thumbnail
Mayaji mai phir se kehthi hoon...sorry math boliye...meri umrr ka sawaal hai...... 😆 Btw have u told that u r from I-F n have u asked AN what will happen next in TD...if not u must have called me i should have asked him... 😛 have u asked him about my Rupavathi....sooo many questions mayaji.....U have to answer each n everything....Punishment for not telling these things to us earlier..... 😆 😆 Just joking...dont take it to ur heart.... 😊
soni28 thumbnail
oh maya thank u so much for sharing ur experience 😊
u r so lucky...isn't he wonderful? he mentioned that u had come all the way from norway to meet him!!! wow!
i wish u had told him u were a part of IF!
He's so humble, may God bless him abundantly...i hope he becomes very famous in life...u r so lucky to get a chance to talk to and meet with him...i wish i was there too with u 😊
i like him a gr8 deal too....and i'm glad we both understand what a wonderful person he is!
thanks again for sharing all this!
u r the best...love u....soni