mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

Paundraka stops moving chakra near Sudama. He tells Sudama  since I am God, I am not killing you, now start doing my name's jaap or you will die in my prison. Sudama says  you may have achieved some sidhhis as the result of your tapah, but what about Krishna's other qualities, from where will you get them? Stop calling yourself God. He starts chanting Jai Shri Krishna. Angered Paundraka  comes near Sudama, drags him to his prison.

SB & JV tells Krishna,to do something, because Paundrak is full of anger & arrogance, he will harm Sudama. Krishna says Sudama has gone there as my messanger, if Paundraka understands my message it's ok, but I'll not let anything happen to Sudama.

Paundrak  brings Sudama to his prison, says now you will spend rest of your life here. Sudama says life & death is in God's hand, when he will call me I'll go. But you are making a big mistake by not taking Krishna's name. Paundraka says now you will pay for your mistake. Suddenly doors of the prison cell getys locked.  All the gaurds falls off sleeping. Sudama tells him smiling , even you are locked here, what will you do now. Angry Paundraka  calls for a power in his hand sends it towards closed doors. Door disappears. He laughs. A peacock feather falls in Sudama's hand. He understands Krishna is helping him.

Krishna says Paundraka is making this game more exciting.

Once again door appears. Paundraka sends his chakra to break the door, but his chakra fails to do so. Sudama is smiling seeing Krishna's leela. Paundraka  calls his sleeping gaurds, they wake  up & opens the prison door. Paundraka leaves  telling them to keep a watch on Sudama . He tells his minister to get Sudama infront of him tomorrow morning.

JV tells Krishna,so you have shown your leela to Paundraka. Krishna says I've only warned him by doing this.

Paundraka's wife Tara tells him, not to lock Sudama, he is Krishna's friend. Paundraka says now I will attack Dwaraka, win that city & will be called Dwarakadheesh. All of Krishna's  wives will be mine.🤣

SB tells Krishna to do something. Krishna says, he is waiting for Paundraka's sins to accumulate maximum. Paundraka's wife Tara prays to me, to give her husband a chance to change. Because of her his lifespan has increased.

Next morning, Sudama is brought out of the prison. Paundraka with his brother, wife, ministers  & guards is watching, Sudama being taken to a place to punish. Sudama with a smile on his face is chanting Jai Shri Krishana. He tells Paundraka to surrender to Krishna. Paundraka orders his guards to throw arrows at him. Tara tells him not to do so because Sudama is Krishna's friend. He continues with his order. Sudama with closed eyes, japamala in one hand continues chanting. Thrown arrows when reach him turns in to flowers, showering Sudama. Tara is happy & Paundraka is shocked. Sudama opens his eyes is pleased to see the flowers. Paundraka sends his brother with mace to finish the work, who keeps on hitting Sudama with mace but every time falls back, in the end mace falla off from his hand. Happy Tara parys to Krishna, saying she is glad to witness his leela.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Was it Paundrak who stopped the discus, or Krishna?  But it was funny seeing his chakra fail to destroy Krishna's lock.  Only thing - if Krishna locked it, how could the guards outside have opened it?  And did padlocks exist in the Dwapar Yuga 😆

The stuff about his wife is needlessly fictitious.  Why do these serial makers make all wives of such villains great saints, when there is no evidence that they actually were?  She should have been made a villain in her own right, and root her husband on.

When they showed the precap of Paundrak telling his wife that he'd marry all of Krishna's wives, I was just waiting exactly for Satyabhama's reaction, since that's the one to watch.  Sure, she didn't disappoint 😆

I do hope that Paundrak sends Sudama back to Krishna w/ his message.  Showing him as planning an invasion of Dwarka was ahistorical - what actually happened was that Paundrak sent Krishna a letter demanding that Krishna stop using his symbols, and Krishna went to his kingdom on Garuda to fight him
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊

So the discus was stopped by Paundrak himself... that's really strange now😕 If he had powers to use the discus then when it resides on his fingers, why is it shown immovable, shouldn't it be rotating all the time... really weird!👎🏼

The good thing is that Krishna helped Sudama...👏

So the queen's name is Tara... Vrish, all the bad guys get good wives... to pray for their husbands so that their life span can increase until their sins don't cross the limits😆 if their wives are bad too then their husbands will get killed easily😆 or maybe in simple words, opposites attract 🤣 Not all Mridangs can get wives like Gaushala🤣🤣🤣🤣
& btw if TVs can exist in Dwapar yug, then not a big deal for padlocks🤣

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Paundrak is such a joker...🤣🤣

nice update 😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Vik,

If discus was rotating on his finger, it will either cut his own finger, due to rotation, or if he is careless, it will slip out of his hand, might end up cutting his own head😆

I have SB by Kamala Subramaniam, in that Paundraka sends a messanger to Dwaraka, who comes to his court, when assured that he will not be killed for the words he is about to speak, he said: " You are going about saying that you are Vaasudeva, avatara of Lord Narayana, abandon that thought at once, I am the real Vaasudeva, the real avatara. you seem to be wearing the weapons & other things which in reality belongs to me & only me. surrender yourself to me & give all my things to me in which case I shall be merciful to you like the Lord, whose avatara I am. Or else, you will have to meet me in a fight."
Peal of laughter greeted the words of Paundraka, which were repeated by the messanger.  Krishna joined in the merriment & after they spoke of it as an immense joke, Krishna told the messanger: "You thought I would get angry with you because of the word of your foolish king & you asked me to assure youthat I will not hurt you. Contarary to your expectations or rather fear, I am greateful to you for the role you are playing. We have never laughed as much as we have laughed today."
He then gave him a message for his King that is it: "You fool!  You have aquired some stupid discus & other things & you dare to call yourself Lord Narayana. I will soon make you part with these accesaries. I will cure you of your bragging. soon you will lie dead..."
the messanger went back to his king & delievered the reply.
Then krishna called for his chariot & went to Karusha.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mnx

Thanks for this account - it's similar to the one I read.  I do hope Paundrak sends Sudama and a messenger to Krishna, so that they are all as entertained, instead of invading Dwarka, which was not what happened.

Vik

While nothing is mentioned about Paundrak's wife, Kashi-naresh had several queens who were indeed like Gaushala.  So she could do a cameo appearance there when her husband tells them that Krishna's head would lie in their city, before she starts a well earned break.

And you are right - if TVs can exist, so can padlocks 😆  I'm not sure about the opposites attract thing - maybe Susheela & Tara could have swapped places 😈