UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
What's Unbelievable ASR?

That she took the path to ur room when she was vulnerable thinking about the creep as she suspected him! Her unconsciously taking a path that leads her to u, was so beautiful! surely a symbolism! which the great smart forum memebrs will explain! 

She is hurt n automatically reached u in a trance of pain, or the Suspected toofan ahead!

She is disturbed, had tears in her eyes , n she was lost! 

I know how will u understand all that all of a sudden coz u dint expect that! ! but plz u will hav to believe her when she reaches out to seek u n ur help! n even if she doesnt!

I m getting sooo emotional!

Plz CV's make ASR her strength! I might sound crazy! Yes I am! Its fiction Dammit! it's Fiction!

If u are there by her side! The track is gonna be rocking!

It is possible na?

Its' not that unbelievable ASR!

It's not that unbelievable! Arnav!

I am so tensed! I dont want a tensed n sad weekend!

few reminders!

Arnav and Khushi from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I hope, U will read her tears tomorrow! I seriously hope u will try to find the reason for her tears day after tomorrow!

I Hope, u will trust her and help her later on , and  thats gonna be even more difficult for u!

I seriouly hope you dont mistrust her! Atleast not for long! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

sorry for this ranting!

Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetygirl28 thumbnail

arey yaar since i saw SBS/SBB today my mood is not at all good thinking of they said that this track will drag.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

but i dont mind it dragging if arnav is by her side ๐Ÿ˜Š
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can bear anything if only Arnav sticks with her.
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah you are right! Even i felt little upset hearing arnav saying "Unbelievable" It seems he is still not able to see through her eyes. Her pain. Her dilemma! Uff! 
I donno where this all gonna lead to. I certainly wish it doesn't end in a state of "Hatred Marriage" 
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me too a bit disappointed that Arnav was not able to read her eyes to know that something is troubling her.  Maybe his dimaag ka bulb will light tomorrow as I can see that he is present at the pooja (from SBB).
It was so sweet to see that Khushi unconsciously seeks Arnav - the only person with whom she can find solace when she is worried.  Edited by savi-tan - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i hope he helps and protects khushi
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
in sbs he is down actually nect to khushi so it means  he did come down letss ee if khushi's attarction brings him down or he realises she was upset !
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
its unbelievable that she cant put on her own seat belt but can change car tyres๐Ÿ˜‰
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
More than anything else iam really really worried about KKG๐Ÿ˜” what is going to happen in future ...if there is a future for her?
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely post...but after seeing and analysing it many times...he said "Unbelievable" coz he couldnt believe that she came to him and said nothing...usually she comes,fights,talking nine to dozen but she didnt say a word...that was unbelievable !!!