..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!!Is there any couple in tellywood more hotter and beautiful than KriYannsh!!!!!!The dori scene today was supposed to be a repitition of the diwali spl epi...but just like last time, I had goosebumps running up my skin.It looked so new with so many new emotions.If this is how they'll do it everytime,I dont mind a KriYaansh dori scene EVERY FREAKING MONTH!!!And the way rey complimented her at the end...Hayye!!!Kria's got to be the luckiest girl ever...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

OMG!!!Is there any couple in tellywood more hotter and beautiful than KriYannsh!!!!!!The dori scene today was supposed to be a repitition of the diwali spl epi...but just like last time, I had goosebumps running up my skin.It looked so new with so many new emotions.If this is how they'll do it everytime,I dont mind a KriYaansh dori scene EVERY FREAKING MONTH!!!And the way rey complimented her at the end...Hayye!!!Kria's got to be the luckiest girl ever...

colored in black, i so agree with
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DEAR I DON'T MIND IT EVERY DAY !!! THEY ARE DEFINTELY THE HOTTEST TELLYWOOD COUPLE !!!

LOVE KRIYANSH !!!
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kriyansh are freekingly HOT and no one on Indian Television can match there chemistry, hotness, cuteness, dance, acting, there romance, there flirting...everything
❤️KRIYANSH= SYMBOL OF LOVE❤️
..Rish.. thumbnail
really...Kriyaansh = LOVE.. 
now say I kriyaansh you.. 🤣
and and and...i don't mind a dori scene every week...or every day...!😳
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kriyansh have every shades of chemistry,hot ,cute passion ,love all at same time
Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kriyaansh are just amazing. They seriously are the symbol of love. That dori scene was so beautiful. Both of them acted so well. Same wouldnt mind having a dori scene every month. 
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kriyansh is awesome. dori tying scene was fab.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They give me very cute and lovely smile on my face.😃
I was so lost to see them and thinking kaash aisa mere saath bhi hua hota.😍
love KriYansh
they r d best 👍🏼
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dori tying scene was FANTASTIC. Once agin apni HAWT Chemistry se KRIYAANSH ne hum sak ko maardala. Kriyaansh jabhi screen par aatha hey tho magic create kartey hey.THey are the BEST