bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dont know guys but have to say love dheeraj kumar producer of preeto. because of him we are getting such good entertainment. show has told so much in 100 episodes hope they show lot more in next hundred if IMAGINE lets them get there😑 they take good shows off and shows like baba aiso var should have ended by now stays on which just drags on. k back to topic dheeraj knows vibes of us fans we have got nearly everything we wanted. i have been more entertained on tv rather than watching bollywood movies. am sure u guys feel same. preeto has everything from comedy, romance and family drama so guys lets salute and give dheeraj credit. lekin thank you se kaam nahin chalega you guys have to make topic on imagine tv to so we can send our love to him. I admire him lot now.

know you guys want rajpreet dont worry the producer said that preeto-rajbeer will get together next year. whats hurry anyways want show to continue for long time to come so if they sort it out too early what the point. plus simmi charatcer is positive she said and producer kept it same way and she will be the link to get them together. she must have deeper role in future that why they must bought them. lets not criticise CVS yet whenever they added something its been for good there must be something good in this too. sure they got it properly planned until now we have seen many good things minux separation of rajpreet. but they did that to carry story forward and focus on other charatcers but that my opinion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree but not only cvs of preeto
all orther cvs r of same time...
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree...😊
Really have to appreciate entire team of SSSP and ofcourse Producer Dheeraj Kumar...πŸ‘
By the way even though SSSP is in Top 1 in Imagine Channel we viewers need to be careful and make sure trps never go down u never know Imagine ke log kab kya karte hain suddenly they have ended many a shows before have heard abt it...I jus want SSSP to run for very long time show is doing Grttt hope it continues in the same way...πŸ˜ƒ
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yup kudos to CV's and producer  β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I like the way they handled preeto and Rajbeer's seperation...Any other serial would have made RB angry and take revenge etc... but in Preeto they showed that RB shows support and tries to win her back ❀️
Edited by ankitaluv - 12 years ago