Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarYaM4u thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think she going 2 have miscarriage...... 👏
Lucky_Z thumbnail
no i dont think that she would have a miscorage .. coz i dont think ekta will repeat the same what heppened to kasak with sneha ..
i think she will have a son and a new kasutti snehaki 😉 will start ..
Lucky_Z thumbnail
no i dont think that she would have a miscorage .. coz i dont think ekta will repeat the same what heppened to kasak with sneha ..
Lucky_Z thumbnail
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont think that sneha will have a miscarriage!! that would suck...she would already lose her husband why her baby too?
Himani85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
y sud i bother thinking about a rapitist's baby. becz dad is rapititist the baby will be like his daddy 😡
ingrid thumbnail
hi
hey yeah
i have to tell you all a bad news that a baby comes from the buttocks and it pain very much
mandeep89 thumbnail
i think she's gonna hav a miscarriage
apux thumbnail

Originally posted by: kittypitty2092

y sud i bother thinking about a rapitist's baby. becz dad is rapititist the baby will be like his daddy 😡

thats not true....what control does the baby have over his idiotic creep of a dad....there are children raped by their own fathers but that doesn't mean they will become molestors or sex offenders....anyways my point is if daddy is rapist doesn't mean child will be a rapist....