Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
its not the baby's fault that his/her father is a sick man...and besides, being a rapist is not genetic
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: psawyer

its not the baby's fault that his/her father is a sick man...and besides, being a rapist is not genetic

ya i agree just coz ur parent(s) are soemfink dont mean u will be wots the fault of the baby it didnt ask to have the bood of a rapist

and ingrid tum yaha bhi tipak gai dont be so crude and idiotic yaar
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: MainEkHasina

ya i agree just coz ur parent(s) are soemfink dont mean u will be wots the fault of the baby it didnt ask to have the bood of a rapist

and ingrid tum yaha bhi tipak gai dont be so crude and idiotic yaar

😆😆😆

aise childish log har jaga bin bulaye tapak jaate hain...kya karsakte hain? yaar ingrid, kuch to sharam karo...aisi ghatiya baate mat kiya karo, yeh sharifo ka ghar hai😆😆

---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think she will have a miscarriage snehe deserves better than being a rapists wife
krishnaxyz thumbnail
it has to be miscarriage because either ekta won't find a baby for that character or she likes to kill because it is not time for 20 year leap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
starcity thumbnail
yep, i think that sneha will have a miscarriage
maha khan thumbnail
me to i also think that she will lost her child n iu think this will happen when she know that truth
ingrid thumbnail
hey yaar i am only saying the truth i dont know why you are so ruf and mean yaar i mean i am new plzzz plzz now i am a nice girl when u will trust me one time plzz trust me only 1 yime plzz
~nikki~ thumbnail
she will have a miscarriage.