Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: drrkamra

Hello Anju! I had wanted to ask you this question and her I get this opportunity. What happened to the meeting plan? It disappeared.

Arey doctorji, the post was closed...Mods ko laga ki it is not safe that members disclose their whereabouts openly..πŸ˜•. So, we need to to it via PM now...

I ask all the bakris the same question that is if I come to the bakri thread πŸ˜†

1) Whom did you have your first crush on and how did the person feel about it?

- do I have to tell it openly here ? please do not laugh..... It was Aamir Khan in QSQT.. omg, i watched this movie maybe zillion times..I was so so much in love with him. I used to dream about him the whole time. I used to pray to have a hubby like him. now when i sit and think about it , I LMAO..πŸ˜†. And u know, I had no means to tell him about my crush...so it remained with me in my heart...😭. ek tarfa pyaar...

2) Who had the first first crush on you (the first of all the people who had crushes on you πŸ˜‰ ) and how did you feel about it?

- it was a guy in my class when I was in 6th grade....he used to trouble me a lot and I did not like it at all...I avoided him the whole time and he made it so obvious to everybody. I had to literally scold him once to get rid of him..I did not like him at all. it was not a good feeling...

Enjoy the hot e-seat!

thanks. I am enjoying it..lowe you

Anju

anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: reetsk

Hi Anju........
Wish you a very Happy Bakri and Holi week πŸ˜›

Thanks and Happy Holi to you too..

i am sorry, don;t know you much but I am trying to know you after reading all your answers. I must say that romantic luv story is just fabolous. Does your husband have a younger brother or ......... πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳

Thanks for my luv story...I am sorry he is the youngest in the family so no chance ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Anyways, my questions to you........
1. What do you like most about IF??

- my friends...you all are my second family and i love to chat, dicuss posts here. I am addicted to it. This forum has given me my global friends.

2. Which is your favourite festival and how do you celebrate it?

- my favourite festival always has been Diwali. I love to decorate my house, clean it up, do lots of clothes shopping and then deck up and do puja and light diyas. Diwali time brings in the best in me.
3. Do you like to work or you prefer to be at home and enjoy home?

- I am a workolohic. I have always worked in my life. I cannot be home the whole time doing nothing. I would like to be home but would prefer to work part-time atleast.

4. Do you India?

- I am assuming u are asking if I miss India ? Yes, I miss India a lot. I have no family here except the 4 of us. That is why I go to India once a year. If not then my in-laws or my parents come over.
5. What is your hometown and what do you miss most about it??

- I am a Delhite. I miss my relatives and my home. I don't miss Delhi as such because the direction Delhi is going to , I don't like it. It has never been safe for girls.

Well, can;t think more at the moment, but will come back if there is anything........
😭

Luv ya lots
Keep enjoying
Puneet.

thanks Puneet.....love you.

Take care

Anju

anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: marvelous.malks

Congrats Anju Didi!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Enjoy your HOT SEAT this week.  Also wishing you a happy happy holi...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear...Happy Holi to you too.

Lets see....hmmmmm....

1) Your fav. book? and Why?

- ZERO - The Biography of a Dangerous idea.

This book tells you the origin of Zero and how Western and other civilizations ignored Zero for don't kow how many centuries and that it caused so many errors and slowly when Indians adopted Zero and gave it a place in the number system did everyone realise the importance of Zero...

2) What does your family and friends mean to you? Do you think life is possible w/o them?

- To be family and friends are everything. They are my love, my life. No, for me life is not at all possible without them. I will be noone , nobody without my family. My existence is because of them.. U know I am a emotional person.

3) Your weakness and strengths.

- Weakness - Very Emotional, sarcastic humor, short-tempered.

- Strengths - Very independent, i always do stuff with full dedication, always try to be perfect, outgoing, my stamina to do work, very caring person πŸ˜‰, full of life...

4) Do you beleive in astrology?

- a yes and a no..If I want to believe then I do believe but if not then no..It all depends on my convenience ..πŸ˜†

5) If you were to live someone elses life for one day, who would it be and why.

- No, I am happy the way I am. I would never want to live somebody else's life...

6) Do you miss childhood, and what most about it?

- yes I do miss my childhood... playing with my little brother. In the summer time , after we used to come back from school, we used to go out in the park and play (just the two of us) and catch butterflies. I really miss that.

Well, thats all for now....!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Take care and i hope you enjoy answering my questions! 😊 

Love you lots

love you too..Yes I enjoyed answering your questions..good one.

Mallika~ πŸ˜›

anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharila

Congrats Anju. I have only one question for you?

HOW OLD ARE YOU

Thanks Sharila..

Kyon meri pol kholne pe lagi ho ? 😭..sabko pata chal jayega ...If you want I will PM you ? lemme know...

anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutelovelygirl

hmm   Anju, COngrats

thanks ..

Muje samj main na to ache ki main shaa likha,,

cho bhala...cha thi vayo..?

Ok Rapid fire ,

Hikh word mein answer kayo

1. Pyar - dhakan                        (pyar means love)
2. Dosti - sab kuch         &n bsp;         (dosti means friendship)
3. Wadi Dia (Aditi) - dil         &nb sp;   ( wadi dia means elder daughter)
4. Nandi Dia - jaan         &n bsp;          ( nandi dia means younger daughter)
5. tanjo Ghot - soul         &n bsp;         (tanjo ghot means my husband)
6. Ghar - khushi                           (Ghar means home)
7. Family - my existence

for the convenience of others , I have translated the questions ...

Lastly Enjoy the chair

thanks once again

Sharila thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Thanks Sharila..

Kyon meri pol kholne pe lagi ho ? 😭..sabko pata chal jayega ...If you want I will PM you ? lemme know...

HmmmπŸ˜†  mujhse question poochane meh sab ko bahot maza aya tha naπŸ˜† ok PM when you get a chance

Sharila thumbnail
Anju answer this on IF than

How far will you go for love in your life if you really love someone

Sharila
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharila

Anju answer this on IF than

How far will you go for love in your life if you really love someone

Sharila

very nice and deep question....

I can go to any extent for my love..agar jaan bhi deni pare to uske liye bhi taiyar hun mein...as i have mentioned in one of my replies, I am a very emotional person. for me love, dosti are everything. pyaar hai to sab kuch hai.

anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutelovelygirl

And I m enjoying it

Add some more to it

$^*)^$%$^*((^%"%%^^&&"$%^&*(*"!$*+^%&) )(&%$$^*)^$%$^*((^%"%%^^&&"$%^&*(*"!$*+ ^%&) )(&%$

U gals are funny.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

anju that was the most romantic thing i've ever heard.. had flowers delivered to the plane 😲

- did I say that they were real flowers ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Live flowers, plant no way..Restrictions dear ..they were silk flowers, given to air-hostess by my husband chupke se and delivered to me by the same hostess later on..πŸ˜‰. But still it was the most romantic gesture ever...

woah ... keep up the romance candles burning sweetie... πŸ˜›

thanks dear...we are trying and touchwood have been successful so far. let us hope same for the years to come.