Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anika_357 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: cool water

well, good for zee...atleast they had lots of good talent in their show...and not too much behind the back politics like sony...
but they didn't have Amey or Mini 😃 So they lose...

😆😆😆...oops i totally forgot about Amey...how can i ever forget him? Amey is the best!!maybe thats y i cant stop watching II2

kothra thumbnail
hi
thankx for sharing
huzi
*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail
tnx
SRGM is gona copy fame gurukul aswell 😕
dats wot i think ...da new show luks similar 2 fame gurukul
babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx anika for posting the intresting article...

yep SRGMP is becoming another fame gurukul, but Indian Idol rocks as they dont show behind the screen drama like fame gururkul did...
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow thanks for sharing
Man this is hard I mean I love SRGMP and Indian Idol BOTH ROCK!!!! 😉
anika_357 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babli1

thx anika for posting the intresting article...

yep SRGMP is becoming another fame gurukul, but Indian Idol rocks as they dont show behind the screen drama like fame gururkul did...

yes i think they are becoming like FG...very sadly...the new saregamapa ek main aur ek tu has started and they are looking for the talented jori as all u guys know...its just like FG to me

craZEEinlove thumbnail
I never challenged Sony!! lol 😆
anika_357 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

I never challenged Sony!! lol 😆

huh??😕

ticks thumbnail
II has a kind of polish and finesse which SRGMP lacks.

SRGMP is popular due to its past laurels and the stars it created so they can market their show that way.

But given the fact that II is such a new talent hunt, let their contestants also get established and get fame, II will get more popularity and create its own loyal audience base. Consistant talent quality and its international and tested format would help it I feel.

Abhijit(II), Ruprekha(FG) and Qazi (FG) success in the entertaiment industry (music world or Bollywood) in the long run would make SONY's talent hunts more popular as a brand!

Edited by ticks - 18 years ago
anika_357 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ticks

II has a kind of polish and finesse which SRGMP lacks.

SRGMP is popular due to its past laurels and the stars it created so they can market their show that way.

But given the fact that II is such a new talent hunt, let their contestants also get established and get fame, II will get more popularity and create its own loyal audience base.

Abhijit, Ruprekha and Qazi's success in the entertaiment industry (music world or Bollywood) in the long run would make SONY more popular as a brand!

yeah i guess so...no offence BUT saregamapa def. has more singers that have the true talent..😉