Food n Fitness formula of Rupali Ganguly

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Food n Fitness formula of Rupali Ganguly

Rupali Ganguly known for her negative role of Simran in Sanjeevani has made her mark on the small screen. Rupa has completed her Hotel Management Course and hence is well versed with all aspects of food. For her fitness comes from within and food is a very important aspect to stay fit.

Fitness:
I don't work out at all, because of my busy schedule or to be truthful I am a little lazy about getting up early in the morning. My brother Vijay who is a fitness trainer with Shiamak chases me to exercise, but I always disappoint him. I do dance a lot with Shiamak Davar and I think that keeps me fit.

Diet:
For breakfast I have tea, bun with lots of muska(butter).
Lunch is inconsistent, I eat anything I get on the sets. Infact, I am the first to pounce on food whilst shooting. And ofcourse my meals are incomplete without a dessert. Not just a tooth, but all my teeth are sweet.
Dinner is whatever my mom cooks. A strictly home cooked food, 3 Chapatis with ghee, jaggery, some vegetables, etc.

Favourite cuisine:
Anything in fish and Maharashtrian food. Varan bhath, wada pav are my favourites. I love anything that goes with pav. If given a choice I can eat fish for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Favorites spot to eat out:
Royal Challenge. I eat out at least 3 to 4 times a week.

Hate cooking:
Even though I have done my hotel management, I hate getting in the kitchen. Kitchen is mummy's territory. But yes, I am good at cooking prawns, kababs, chicken. I am also good at bakery items and anything in sweets. My favourite is Sheer Korma (Vermicelli).

Skin care:
Though I try to but I don't drink 8 glasses of water in a day which is very good for the skin. I have two glasses of coconut water every morning. I use Chandrika soap for my skin.

Much-a-do about beef:
During my Hotel Management course I was given a piece of beef to hold, I refused to hold it under any circumstances. I was kicked out of the class that day. The second day I wore gloves to hold the beef, I was told that gloves are not allowed while cooking and was fired by my senior.
http://www.shaadi.com/wedding/celebrities/f-factor/040524-ru pali-ganguly.php