Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkyway thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I wonder what will happen to i-forums sujal fans if sujal turned out as the murderer. there is huge posibilities of happening that.

I remember in one episode infront of the Piyush picture Sujal was saying mujhe maaf kar dena Piyush.....is hadse kay leye main he zimmedar hoon...............don't u remember?

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeah , we do , but he says he's responsible 4 that incident ( or accident, wotever), not,"sorry piyush,4give me....... i killed u........."

and had he been the murderer, he wud've shown signs of regret time and again talking to piyush's pic, but we haven't witnessed things as such.....

Edited by simplyvivacious - 19 years ago
milkyway thumbnail
As far as i saw in movies only an insane killer can say that "sorry mr.X i have to kill u blah blah "...............so are u trying to say that Sujal is mad enough to say those things again and again πŸ˜†

u got me wrong, i meant 2 say that he wud have shown signs of regret often in front of piyush's pic ,

that "i killed u "thing was a reply 2 ur first sayin........🀒

chinti thumbnail
the biggest joke would be if piyush was already hurt ....thought that he would die....wanted kashish to be happy...and so suicided in the end....πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† chinti, great imagination.........
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

I dont think that sujal is murderer of piysh, it is definitely another person ( Businessman). Remember, one day one guy who beat piyush and he was in the hospital for few days and Kashish thinks that Sujal has done such thing, she wants  Sujal to be in jail, then Rishi and archie saved Sujal by arresting a businessman. I m sure that one day Arjun Naik who is investigating the murder case will find proofs and kashish will come to know the reality. Lets watch it guys

b'bye

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Chinti great going ..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

milkyway 😑stop behaving like a kid otherwise............🀒

kesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinti

the biggest joke would be if piyush was already hurt ....thought that he would die....wanted kashish to be happy...and so suicided in the end....πŸ˜†

now here's the perfect solution to the whole murder scenario. this way no one is sent to jail and kashish feels stupid for doubting sujal.

great going chinti!!!

chinti thumbnail
Thanks choc and kesha......