mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

Sudama starts his journey to find out who is calling himself his Kanha.

Paundraka's wife tells him not to pretend as God. He says I am the God, Vasudeva. She pleads him again to stop doing all these & not to make Krishna his enemy . He says, Krishna is only a mayavi, he kidnapped Rukmini, from my friend Shishupal's wedding & he himself married her. If there was anyone in your place, he would have been dead by now, you are my wife, don't take that Gwala's name again in front of me. Anyone who takes his name will be punished duly.

SB tells Krishna, Paundraka is full of anger & haterate  for you. JV also says he is very arrogant, will harm Sudama. Krishna says I am standing with him, will not let anything happen to Sudama.

Sudama is travelling, throuout the way taking Krishna's name.

Paundraka says in his rajdarbar, in this entire, Bharatvarsha, there is only one God, that is God Paundrak. His solders enters with some sadhus who were performing Krishnayaag. Paundraka tells him to take his name instead of krishana. They refuse saying their  God is Krishna, they will take only his name. Angered Paundraka says since he is God he will give them one more chance, they will be locked in cells till they take his name will not be given any food.

He is enjoying his aarati performed by 2 sadhus, sitting like Vishnauji on his Sheshnaag inspired aasana Sadhus are paid after permorming the task.
Sudama reaches Paundraka's city. Says Jai Shri Krishna, hearing that people gets shocked. He is caught by Paundraka's soldiers. Who gets him to his rajdarbar. Before that Paundraka is praising his brother for making his temples in his city. His brother says he will not hesitate in giving his life for him.

Senapati Durdhara enters  rajdarbar with Sudama, says he is not from this city, he was found taking Krishna's name, when we told him to stop he refused. Sudama says he is happy to see Paundraka, throughout the way he had heard about him, he is relieved to see that you are  not  Krishna. But you've dressed up like Krishna, you must be his very big devotee. This angers Paundraka, he says I am god Vasudeva. Sun & Moon are under me, those who seek moksha take my name, see my friend Kaashi Naresh is doing my name's jaap to achieve moksha. You too do the same. Sudama says Krishna resides in each of my breath, he is present in all human being present here. He is every where. Durdhara forces Sudama  to take Paundraka Vasudeva's name, he says Jai Shri Krishna, falls down when pushed by his soldier. Angry Paundraka  throws his chakra, which stars moving towards Sudama. His wife is shocked seeing this.

Krishna is watching this too.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊

SB & JV... seems like they can't stop watching TV at all & can't even stop their running commentary & Krishna's views on their commentary😆

Btw if Paundrak mentioned about Rukmini & Shishupal, then he must be aware that the recycled form of Rukmi is also there around him... wasn't he there? as...Vrish metioned in yesterday's update thread😆

Don't really know how the episode was but seems interesting... 😊 So finally Sudama reaches the place where the fake Vasudev resides...😉

The last part of the update caught my attention the most... Paundrak throws his chakra, which starts moving towards Sudama...😕 How does he have one & how does that really work bcoz he's not real, if he had thrown some other weapon then...😕or has the real Krishna sent that discus to save Sudama & show that Paundrak his real place😕

Already waiting for tomorrow's update for the answer😆 If you guyz already have the answer in advance then let me know...😆
mnx12 thumbnail
Paundrak looks like a clown, when he poses like Vishnuji, with a fixed chakra in his hand. One more entertaining character like Narakasura. I think he is playing Durdhara here. Not sure. 
How his chakra started moving, will be known tomm. only. All his drama's are pre-planned. This one looks like it's sent by Krishna.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the guy playing paundrak looks so stupid...
and yup even i am confused how come that chakra of paundrak was moving ,it means paundrak has special powers ...
by the way i am totally sickkk..of seeing satyabhama and jamvanti on either sides of Krishna scenes ...plz someone save me from this monotonous scenes of satyabhama and jamvanti watching the television with Krishna ans asking questions from him...i really go mad at those scenes ...
mnx12 thumbnail

Sita,

just imagine them as Tom & Jerry on either side to save yourself from that scene😆, sorry didn't mean to offend anyone.😃
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Like I guessed, the queen is one more doubting Thomas, just like Gandhari, Mandodari, et al.  She wasn't impressed by Paundrak bringing that child back to life?  Given that there is no account of Paundrak's wife, they could have had her claiming to be the real Rukmini 😈

This is true - in the ACK Krishna & the false Vasudeva, it started w/ Rukmini haran, and Paundrak was there amongst Jarasandha's allies to try & stop Krishna, but he too was among those defeated by Balarama.  So the CVs are right in having Paundrak refer to Rukmini's abduction.  Far better than his talking about the makhan chor stuff that Krishna's past 'enemies' like Rukmi, Satrajit, et al used to do.

The scenes of him persecuting Krishna worshippers sounds like the first episode of this serial where Kalyavan was doing just that, or like the Lavanasura episodes in AS Ramayan.

Durdhara - I know that Chandragupta Maurya's future wife exhibited some great heroism in the last 2 weeks episodes, but how did she become a man & land up here?  (Durdhara is a fictional entity here, which is why I'm wondering why they picked this name?  Kashi naresh is real)

Kashi naresh - this was just another friend and ally of Paundrak, not someone who worshipped him.  Showing him as being present in Paundrak's court & seeking moksha was funny.  Also, when Paundrak's brother said that the real test of his loyalty would be if he could sacrifice his life defending his brother, why did the queen smirk @ him?  Does she want her devar dead, or does she simply doubt his loyalty?

The chakra thing - I commented about it yesterday on how it's supposed to be always spinning, and a mechanical chakra like Paundrak's won't have the aerodynamics to move like Krishna's one did, since it wasn't divine.  Sudama is safe, even if Krishna does nothing for him.  In fact, in the original story, Paundrak didn't have the chakra, and that was one of the things he demanded from Krishna.  But the funnyest scene today was Paundrak, after his convo w/ his wife, putting the discus down on his dressing table 🤣  Normally, Krishna just had his disappear.

Sudama - had to travel all that distance barefoot?  Couldn't he have worn some sort of sandals, like most travellers did?  And why the rags?  Besides, w/ all his wealth, couldn't he have gotten himself a bullock cart or something to travel?  This is not a trivial distance - think Porbandar to Varanasi.  Sudama's travel needs to be upgraded if his role is being upgraded to make him present in all these other episodes.

Vik, answer to your question from yesterday's update - I think the reason this serial is having a tough time finding new actos is that they are probably pretty stingy.  But they could try getting some of the outgoing BAVD actors here, although I don't know in which roles.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
same here..totally bored of watching the trio gossiping abt other people's life and their karmas...also, Vishal must brush up his acting skills bec. his tone is getting monotonous...he speaks every dialogue the same way..towards the end it gets high pitch..he can bring in some variety there...satyabhama has to frown in every scene...

krishna has some special affection with sudama i guess...his wife was forgiven for all sins just bec. she was sudama's wife..how many excuses did Krishnaji gave in her defence ðŸ˜† in that case, humara bhi uddhar hona chahiye ðŸ˜Ž
mnx12 thumbnail

Even I felt  one should be a sinner to some extent to receive Krishna's direct help😆

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok, after a long time I got to watch the repeat, not the entire episode just from that point where those sages are brought in front of Paundrak. I have to admit that I burst out laughing on seeing that discus on his fingers & the way he was holding it. An immovable discus, so I feel yes, Krishna's maya is working at the end of the episode otherwise I just can't believe that discus was actually moving due to that Paundrak.

In JSK, this Paundrak wanted to kill Krishna for Kansa as Chanur & now for himself😆 He's my fav psycho inspector from Shimla(BAVD) hehehe🤣

I just saw one brief scene of JV & SB, amazingly, I didn't get irritated maybe bcoz I was seeing them after a long long time & was just reading about them again & again in the updates😆
So reading about them in the updates was more irritating than watching them🤣 In fact, when I watched them I thought they were pretty cool😎 ...just saw some glimpses of my psycho inspector & here I'm going psycho too🤣

Btw I liked the expressions of Paundrak's queen... don't recall seeing her in any other serial.

Every time Sudama would be pushed on the floor, Vishal just stood there watching TV hopefully it's Krishna's maya working with that discus...