Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

menahil thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey can anybody here explain to me this game i realy cant understand that wat exactly are we suppose to do???are we suppose to reduce our total ballons???and what happens when we reclaim our ballons when nobody answers them????
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
what percentage does water expand when frozen

11 😭

Thnx. 😊
Swar_Raj thumbnail
it is 9 but was marked wrong...not sure if they have corrected the problem now.
Swar_Raj thumbnail
Vishesh forDosti contest it is not shadi lover (He was winner( and not sai because I selected him and came as wrong) so now U have to choose in these two...may be PM them πŸ˜†
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i m confused how r we supposed to report wen we dont get option after we get the answer wrong
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Omg. I am so mad now. 😑 I answered so many questions n they were right. N its like they are wrong. N how can v report something after we entered da right answer. 😑
Morgoth thumbnail
we learn through our mistakes and others mistakes. but, seriously, some questions are just πŸ˜• 🀒

Here's one:

DO NOT put Kabul as Capital of Afghanistan...you will get it wrong.
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Thnx. I dont know wat da ppl were thinking when they were putting da ans. Cuz the marked all the wrong questions. I remember making some questions last year. I made sum too. They were so easy. i still remember. Cuz I played this last year too.
Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Omg. I am so mad now. 😑 I answered so many questions n they were right. N its like they are wrong. N how can v report something after we entered da right answer. 😑

It happened with me tooπŸ˜†

Kiran. thumbnail

Hey Chweety, Iron, you guys are still hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lage rahoπŸ˜›πŸ˜†