Most Correct Answers also WINs a S.Prize

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys,

How many balloons are left in your kitty.  😃😃😃

Are you still with 200 or have you increased your numbers to 250😉 or are you actually managing to hit jackpot with your questions and on a reducing number of balloons.😛

Dont spare any of your friends..... Keep the flow of balloons steady going on them and make them answer all your questions 😃. 

By the way friends, a few of the questions have some spelling mistakes in the questions or a wrong answer or a wrong option.  We are working on the same at the moment and it will soon be set right.... 

And friends, dont worry, we are working on the game, so shortly we will have an option of reporting a wrong question/ answer as well.   So keep the fun happening.  Keep passing on the balloons to all your friends.  Why be stuck with a balloon, throw them on your friends...After all

HOLI  H
AI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Thanks Priya for the info.

But the question are just....... 😡

I am going crazy now 😆 😆 😆

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the info! Awesome job guys! 😛
I have a spelling correction myself, hope you don't mind me posting it here
in one of the questions; a choice was of Nelson Mandela, but it was spelt Mandila! 😛

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni
greatmaratha thumbnail
Bhaskar, You are telling me about the question 😭   I think I am getting the toughest questions. I swear I got a question on Rocket Science 😭   That maybe even the President of India cannot answer 😭 😭 😭 .

Koi gal nahi hi.... Jeet hi lenge end mein... Lets just keep throwing the balloons on our friends, and maybe they may just pass on teh right answers to us 😛
remixrulz thumbnail
thanxxx dii.........im to am gettin questrions abt hu invented ball pount pen? 😕 how am i supposed to know this
neways.......im flooding ppl with balloons and 😈 im gonna turn evil
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: s.priya

Bhaskar, You are telling me about the question 😭 I think I am getting the toughest questions. I swear I got a question on Rocket Science 😭 That maybe even the President of India cannot answer 😭 😭 😭 .

Koi gal nahi hi.... Jeet hi lenge end mein... Lets just keep throwing the balloons on our friends, and maybe they may just pass on teh right answers to us 😛

Who was the mayor of Jerusalem. C'mon how am I supposed to know that 😭 😭 I don't know all the leaders of India let alone Jerusalem....

I am getting all these world history questions 😭 😭

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was asked what is the full name of actor who played Harry Potter and I answered Daniel Jacob Radcliffe

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0705356/

But it said "Incorrect Answer". 😕
ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok thanks....hehe....this is sooooo fun!! 😃 😃 😃
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks 4 da infooooo

the questions r 😡 😡 😡 make me crazy 😡 😆

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another question I received, Who is not a Global Mod?

Options:

Anjali308
Ides
MysticaMagic
HUMM

Shouldn't it be Who is a Global Mod? 😆