Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Cruiser51: Just a suggestion. Nepali Gatekeepers, (Chowkidaars) could be offensive to many members here. I know at least three active members who are from that region.

Could you please edit/change that? Thanks.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my sister hve a samsung fone..m gna call her tmrw & tease her🀣 shyamsingh🀣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Cruiser51: Just a suggestion. Nepali Gatekeepers, (Chowkidaars) could be offensive to many members here. I know at least three active members who are from that region.

Could you please edit/change that? Thanks.

I think you have got it wrong...

For one, I never said ALL NEPALIS are Chowkidaars. Surely, that would be offensive if some one puts it like that!

Nepalis and Indians are closest of friends, same religion, culture and traditions.

Joke is simply on pronunciation...my next post could mention a Burly Sardar or a Bihari labourer or a fish loving Bong and their pronunciation. of something...It doesn't mean I am making fun of a community per se.

Just smile...😊

Originally posted by: cruiser51

I think you have got it wrong...

For one, I never said ALL NEPALIS are Chowkidaars. Surely, that would be offensive if some one puts it like that!

Nepalis and Indians are closest of friends, same religion, culture and traditions.

Joke is simply on pronunciation...my next post could mention a Burly Sardar or a Bihari labourer or a fish loving Bong and their pronunciation. of something...It doesn't mean I am making fun of a community per se.

Just smile...😊

Cruiser51: It's your post and of course you have the last word in it.

I found the title 'Nepali Chowkidar' offensive. The content is no different. I didn't find this one funny. Well! it's my opinion.
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpkaur

🀣

omggg u r funny yaar

shyamsingh mobileee🀣

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
-Moderator- thumbnail
Looking at the board in the pic that says "bigg boss station" (not police station)  , I think these three are perfect cops for such place πŸ˜†  But yeah, even if anyone else in the house had been given the jailor uniform, they would pretty much look the same πŸ˜†

But i am liking this task so far πŸ˜› If nothing, at least Juhi caught amar red-handed while trying to steal the keys πŸ˜‰  We thought she will sleep and snore after eating 6 parathas 😳 but guess what ? constipation issues kept her awake whole night πŸ˜›
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

We thought she will sleep and snore after eating 6 parathas 😳 but guess what ? constipation issues kept her awake whole night πŸ˜›

Damnnn...I swear I wanted to make a post on those lines...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Cruiser51: It's your post and of course you have the last word in it.

I found the title 'Nepali Chowkidar' offensive. The content is no different. I didn't find this one funny. Well! it's my opinion.

I respect your opinion.

Have a look at the edited post again. Hope it meets your approval now! If it does...do remember to smile.

Smile adds to anyone's face value!πŸ˜›
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is shyam singh a moble brand in india ?
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Damnnn...I swear I wanted to make a post on those lines...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

go ahead and make ur post cruiser ji...this time it was not the constipation issue that kept her awakeπŸ˜‰...it was the fear of getting nominated by the BB directly if the key got stolen during her watch...if u remember she was telling sho...ki BB ne kaha ki jis ke time per key chori hogi...woh nominate hoga...ab nomination se bachne ke liye juhi kuchh bhi karegi...saari raat jagegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...