WU: December 6th...Tej Sach Mein Bhoolgaya

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abc113 thumbnail
Aww! I was a little disappointed that Tej actually forgot their anniversary. It is actually a crime in marriage. A wife accepts flowers, gifts, dinner and lots of romance on anniversary day and this is their first which is extra extra special!!! And I felt more disappointed because until the end I kept thinking that he is gonna pull a rabbit out of his hat.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I thought Tej was just pretending to forget. Well I must say Tej didn't have a surprise for Toasty, in fact the CVs had us in surprise making us feel that Tej is planning something special for her LOL! I must say the CVs have done a good job😆
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I'm also disappointed Tej forgot his anniversary and why was Toasty helping everyone decorate for her anniversary? It should have been only the family members or Tej trying to surprise Toasty. 

It was really nice to see Chedi after so long but missed Ved. 
abc113 thumbnail
I also did not understand the idea behind the scene where they turned off lights and Toasty stood with her back towards the door!!!!????

So, when did Tej realize that it was the wedding date??

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abc113

I also did not understand the idea behind the scene where they turned off lights and Toasty stood with her back towards the door!!!!????

There was an arguement going on between Sudha & Pashu whether Tej has forgotten his anniversary or not. To find it out they had the lights off & made Toasty stand there - if Tej wishes her then he remembers his anniversary & if doesn't then that means he has forgotten it.

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update,

Yes forgetting first anniversary is crime, my friend hubby did it and didn't learn from first mitake apparently and years later forgot again and funny thing is, she brought her own cake at my place for surprise party with her hubby and he was asking "Whose B'day is it?? why are you carrying cake?"🤣 I tell you some guys never change...

Missed Ved, but he will be back. But loved that Chedi called, this is what I like about SBS even if characters are not there they don't forget them, I was thinking why no Chedi and Ved??

Nitika's face when she asked for VedJI😛, and Tej's in whole episode was cute. But cutest was Toasty, she is very good actress.

They were so sweet and so much in love, oblivious to fact that whole family is watching, love them...