Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
u are so nice buffie...that was wonderful to call up Hema and let her know the details...and the perfect reaction from Hema. So, she got admitted to the ICU of LOWE... 😉
enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was sooo sweet of you buffie.. a beautiful gesture..can imagine our queen of romance's reaction.. she must have gone all excited.. and the getting admitted in the ICU part is really cute and soo childlike.. 😳😉
LOVE_APURVA thumbnail
Yaroon..Dosti..Badi hi haseen hai..Yeh na ho toh kya phir bolo yeh zindagi hai..Koi toh ho raazdar..jinke saath baanto tum dil ka haal..

Aisa lag raha hai..doston..ki Yeh zameen gaarahi hai..Aasmaan gaa raha hai..saath mere yeh saara jahan gaara ha hai..!!

It is just that I am not able to explain to youall my feeling of ecstacy..I am totally zapped with the Love & affection of all of you..each & everyone..specially taby & buffie..!!..

Yaar buffie..what explanation mannnnnn...just about my reaction..GOODNESS GRACIOUS MEEEEEE..!! I am totally flattered..I am speechless..& in tears..!!

WOHAAAAAAAAAA..LOVE YOU ALL..HEMA
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Awww thats soo wonderful!! 😃 😃 😳 I am imagne Hema all hyper and excited 😆 😆 Its soooo wonderful to see everyone connecting 😛 😳