I spoke to hema..her rxn to tabs’ post

Posted: 18 years ago

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG😛..i spoke to HEMA for the first time today as I HADD  to tell her about tablet's post…..so I ring her up....….tring tring

"Hello" says a husky middle aged  deep voice….I introduce myself as Buffie(lolz, the first time in my life I have introduced myself as anything else but anusha😆😆😆)….and let me tell you, I had sized up hema so perfectly👏👏👏…she was just like how I had imagined her to be….lively,vivacious, zesty,exhilarated albeit  a tad juvenile😉😆 and I did not feel even for a split second that I am talking to someone who was 17 years older than me………😆😆😆

The second I introduce myself as Buffie, she squealed   awwwwwwwwww😆……..gosh, she was  so happy and so was I😃😃😃….then she first asks me my real name...…she actually felt that I had called her up just to say HI😆😆😆….when I broke it to her that tablet met apu, OMG you'll must have seen the instantaneous reaction….she decided to manifest her ecstasy in a shriek..she  shrieked"REALLYYYYYYYYYY"?????????…

hahahaha….The best was yet to come😆….I  told her that she is the talk of the JJKN forum right then …..and then I read out the whole  of tablet's post  and well, I dunno what hema would have heard as she was just fainting 😆😆😆and I could sense it sitting at home😆😆😆…..lolz…….and then I read her  THE line….that tabs had shown AA all of hema's posts….and the instant reaction was"I AM GOING TO THE HOSPITAL AND GETTING MYSELF ADMITTED IN THE INTENSIVE CARE UNIT"😆……so typical of hema………….she was uncontrollable…….whoa!!!!!!….ebullience  and fanaticism at its heights😆………..she was in the seventh heaven……😃

and then I continue saying that AA and tabs had cake and that AA inquired as to how tabs knew that he loved chocolate  cake………OMGGGGGGG…....people, i do suggest, everyone must talk to hema....she is so awesome😃....i mean  she is one of the liveliest persons i have met all life

then she was a bit embarrassed and asks me" well, …errrrm….were those the mona-apu besharam posts😲"lmaooooooooooo….so sweet😃😃…………lolz…and I told her that "see, that was like ok…imagine what would happen if he read the ss bashing threads…."…….we both  burst into tears of laughter……😆😆😆

Whoa!!!!!!! It was so nice speaking to her…….and then hema continues "well, see, I would never ever be able to face AA…I would faint😆😆….my love is  just unique and superlative....…it cannot be expressed…..its inestimable.......😆.."…yeah di, its really something special😳😳😳……….just like you😳😳😳……and then, I had to confess to her😳, I was like, "see, though I bash AA up for all obvious reasons, I am fond of him😳"……..and hema says "yeah….even you are like me…"…I was like,,, WEELLLLL…not exactly as frenzied  as you…………😆.....me not in love...........just an adulation😳....infact even aishu said that it was love to later realize that it was a crush.......i miss aishah.....we used to have a blast😭

then she was like I know..the jjkn team is so accomodating and so friendly........and she continues about her LOVE for APURVA😆 and says that its not the usual adulation/crush but something special...yeah di.....we know it😳😳😳..she said many more things  which i dont  remember now as i am typing this for the third time...my net crashed twice😭😭😭......but it was such a wonderful  experience....

do reply.....i typed thrice😭😭

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
awwwwwwwwww buffy why dont u copy paste ur long msgs in word first then paste here that way u wont hv to write it again and again

so nice of u to call hema and tell her
typical hema reaction

buffy u did punya ka kaam i mean u know good deed for the day and called up   our romance queen

waitin for hema to come online now
i pmd her the link

buffy next time type in word save then copy paste here theek hai
chho chhweet of u
👏 👏
Wow buffie, kewl man, itz sooooooo nice to spk to someone over the phone esp thru IF, and u bet, we have all become like one family now and it would never sound like strangers...Yea hema is really cute 😳 , I love her posts and her romantic thoughts 😉

And OMG tabs exp is phenomenal, wow just reading her post made my heart skip a beat 😳 , so I can imagine her there...Shez one lucky girl, man the nxt time I am in India, JJKN would have ended, itz sooooooooooo sad yaar, anywayz, I will cherish these moments all thru... 😳 🤗 Edited by honeylime - 18 years ago
wow..wovieee....woohoo...thats very nice buffie...you know once this serail ends..it will april i guess just when i will two to three months of freedom..we can all stickto the forum and chat and discuss about old episodes....
and apu lmust have looked.. 😳
😛
Omg, she reacted exactly as I had imagined she would!!! And I just can't stop grinning, imagining the whole scenario. If i had wings, I would have flown to Bangalore this very minute to see the look on your faces 😃

Apu should read THIS thread!!!
😆 wow, i have to read tablets post now. 😉

n buffie write in word first, that way you wont lose ur work when the net goes off. 😊 Edited by sweet_kp - 18 years ago
Great job both BUFFIE and TABS.. Buffie for so promptly calling up Hema and Tabs for be so wonderfully considerate by making copies of the posts.

Tablet personally I don't know you. But you and Buffie are simply amazingly wonderful people.

Dimdim....

JJKN IF group Rocks no doubt.
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you talk to her and told her about Tabu; I could have predicted her reation, because she is so nervous even to think about going in front of Apu.
You are right Buffie, she is very pleasant, charming, lovable, adorable ROMANCE QUEEN. I pray to Lord, she find her Dream Man exjactly like APU so that she can live all her dreams in this life and her Ganpatibapa will help him to clear any hudles in her life.
Good job Buffie!!!!!!!!!!
😆
gah buffie....i can imagine hema screaming on the foneee.........her post was read to ARMAAAN...haila...shes so lucky.....
gahhh, by the time i go to india..JJKN is going to be done....HOPEFULLY...i will catch Armaan in CANADA!!!!!!!

tabs yaar...ask him where his sister lives in Canada
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 18 years ago
Yaar buffie, why did you have to put such a hot picture of Apu in your siggy? My daughter just saw it and she's jumping all over me shouting "Amaam Amaam" and not letting me type 😆