Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

When they had started showing promos of kth i had decided "not another kekta serial for me".i didnt see the frst episode. Then my maasi told, woh bhoot ki serial mein jo mar jata hain woh hero hain, πŸ˜† she had seen Rajeev in kya hadsa kya haqeeqat πŸ˜† I didnt remember who she was talking about. By some stroke of luck i dont know how but i saw the repeat, i saw the chemist scene 😳 i was hooked for life. u know during the rain dance sequence 😳 exactly at that moment i woke up from my sleep and i saw the scene and kept staring at the scene, blushing. See, i almost missed the best romantic scene.
Mere pass na time nahi hain 😭 warna i would have written every scene in detail.

Samrene thumbnail
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! gud ol' days!!!

woh lamhe!! woh raatein koi na jaanay thi kaisee baatein woooooooooooohhhhhhhh barsataaaaiiiiiiiiiiiinnn woh bheegyy beeghyy yaaaaaaaadeinnnnnn
sim38 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpy

😭 i update later...someone else cont...if anybody has watched....
Preview: Garewal's aniversery...SK DANCE ON NACHANGEH saari raat...sujal saying shutup to rishi...

pls update this scene. In this scene Kashish was looking Stunningly beautiful...ive seen the video of that Dance..Nachenge saari raat Soniye..

Kar le thora sa pyaar Soniye😊

anushika thumbnail
hey harpy here r the vids

Sujal & Kashish - Garewals Anniversary Party(1)
http://www.savefile.com/files/7172108

Sujal & Kashish - Garewals Anniversary party (2)
http://www.savefile.com/files/9917016

Sujal & Kashish - Garewals Anniversary party (3)
http://www.savefile.com/files/2342631Edited by Bhaskar.T - 18 years ago
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Thanks. Have downloaded and watched it too.

Special thanks from my side. I am watching Kashish after soooooooo many days 😳

aromi thumbnail
πŸ˜† ...ok now what...piyush informs kashish that there is a party in r&g mansion for cg and veena wedding anniversery...sujal is not at all exited for this....he tells veena that dad dosen't even cares for u and aap ho ki always waiting for him...veena is speechless....
sujal reaches office..there piyush brings 2-3 pair of suits and sherwani...he asks kashish to help him out...she chooses one and tells him to wear that..they were both laughing and enjoying the moment in piyush's cabin..when sujal saw this..and became red hot.....
at the party...rishi and aman are dancing on"gash khake behaal"song from khubsoorat...when they see kashish ,mouli and mehak entering the party....rishi asks amna how r they both here with kashsih..aman predicts that they r sisters...meanwhile piyush is also dancing...he sees kashsih...and goes to her..she introduce him to her sisters...piyush asks kashish for a dance...she tells that she dosen't know how to dance...he says kashsih and grabs her...he demonstrates her how to dance...she looks at him wonderstreuck and they both start dancing...sujal is above the stares looks at them and is angry...archie comes from behind and asks him how is he..he answers...then archie and sujal dance..archie moves out for some work..sujal finds oppurtunity and taunts kashish that piyush is more than a boss to her...she says yes...he's a very good frnd of mine and a nice person...gives him 2 min lecture of what happened on mg road..and how a rich man took his sources and freed those gundaas who irritated her....sujal understands that she's pointing out to him...
he gets attract to kashish and asks the dj to announce something...
kashsih is in middle of the dance floor...when dj announces that a song is being dedicated to kashsih from sujal..nachangeh saari raat starts...sujal goes near her..takes her hand and says may i,he moves her round they start dancing...kashish looses her balance...sujal holds her...and again archie enters..sujal realises her....meanwhile piyush who was dancing with mehak and mouli sees this and again grabs kashsih...sujal leaves from there...
then sujal sees rishi's frnds entering...he calls rishi and gang and shouts them...when rishi tries ti explain he orders him to keep his mouth shut...a waiter comes to kashish and tells him that sujal is calling her out...kashish goes out and rishi's frnds appologize to her...sujal goes and kashsih smiles...rishi swears to
teach kashish a lesson...episode ends....

videos....provided above...

anushika thumbnail
Kashish enters Garewal anniversary with red n yellow salvar ..... with mouli n mehak ...... piyush welcomes her ..... Sujal watches from upstairs ..... piyush asks kashish to dance ..... she says " nahi mujhe dance nahi aathe " but her pulls her to the dance floor .... Sujal is still watching .... that time a girl taps Sujal from behind ...... its archie and her mom .... Sujal is speaks with them ..... n then they go downstairs to the dance floor ........ kashish n piyush r dancing ..... Sujal is felling jealous ..... he goes towards kashish n asks her " lag tha hai bohoth hi kam samahe mai aap ne aapne boss ke sath kafi aache dosti ho gaye "
kasshish replies " he is a very nice guy ek ache boss hone kee sath sath woh ek bohaut he ache insaan bhi hai Mr Sujal log dho tarhe ke hote hai ek woh jo kuch kadam aap ke sath chalthe tho hai magar aadhe raste main aap ka sath chodkar kudh aage nikal jaathe hain aur doosre woh jo aadhe rasthe main milthe hain magar aap ke manzil milne thak aap ka sath dethe hain aap kho patha hai ek rath koi mujhe aekela chod kar aadhe rasthe main chala gaya tha Mg road par waha kuch ladkoo ne mujhe pareshaan karne ki koshish kii tab piyush ne mujhe bachaya par afsos jin ladkoon ne mujhe tang kiya tha woh abhi aazadh hain kyun kii kisi raheszyadhe ne aapne bhai kho kush karne kliye unhe chodwa liya Mr Sujal maine yeh hummasha yeh baat notice kiya hai ki famous log humaasha dho tarha kii hote hain ek woh jo aapne popularity ki isthimal sahi kam k liye karte hain aur doosre galath " and she walks out sujal is shocked and flashbacks come in his mind of how he left her on the road ..... he goes and proposes her for dance " may I " and they dance vasy n rishi are staring at them ..... that time archie enters and tells sujal " main thodhe der k liye bahar kya chale gayi tum ne tho aapne hi badal dhe" till then kashish fgoes back to dance with piyush and sujal walks out
Edited by anushika - 18 years ago
anushika thumbnail
ooooooo sorry harpy i too was typing the story 😳
anushika thumbnail

kashish giving liacctre to sujal

sujal leaving kashish on mg road

Sujal asking Kashish for dance

vinnu thumbnail
Piyush saves Kashish from the guys who teased her.....Who happens to be Rishi's friends.... they call Rishi to help them out .In the office Piyush is suprised to see Kashish.....they become friends, kashish even calls Piyush by his name & Calls Sujal as sir.Sujal feels jealous seeing Piyush & Kashish talking so friendly.

Rishi comes to office to meet Sujal ( Kashish is already present in the cabin to take some signatures)and asks Sujal to talk to commissioner about his friends....he says that near MG road there was a problem, hearing this Kashish interferes and tells Sujal.....How can he just with out knowing anything can support those guys......Rishi says its between him & his Big B and ask her to keep quite.......Sujal walks towards the table, signs the files and gives to Kashish and says can u give me 5 min and calls the commissioner.......Rishi shows with his fingures 5 MIN.

Then there will be Garewals wedding anniversary.Sujal is ready and all set to go to the office and comes to take breakfast and sees the bouques all over the house and asks what so special.......Veena is upset and asks..."Tum bhi bhul gaye ki aaj"...Sujal interferes and says "ki aaj aap ka wedding anniversary hai, lekhin iss mein kush hone ki kya bhaat hai"....ur real life partners are these chairs, the tables which atleast stay with u and the person who has to stay with u dont even care about u and passes his time somewhere out and u are celebrating such a relation for the past 30 yrs.Veena replys that the relation is like this only and Sujal says somewhere she is also responsible for all this and walks away and then enters CG.
Sujal wishes him Happy Anniversary.....Veena is shocked and upset that Sujal didn't wish her but wished his dad...... Veena stops Sujal and asks... "tumne itna kuch sunaya, itna gussa dikhaya aur tumhare papa aate hi unne wish kardhiya".....Sujal replies "gairoh ke saath hi ye formality kiya jhaatha hai aur dad mere liye sirf ek gair hai,unne kushi mili ya nahi mujhe inme koi intrest nahi hai", amd he says that this day is the worst for Veena and a very good day for CG, that the reason i dont wish u on this day .And he says..Kaash "ek pal ke liye o aap ka samman kiya hota"........Veena replys..."Bahut ajeeb ho tum aur bahut ajeeb hai tumhara pyar, pyar bhi nafrat me jhataathe ho, devi maa kare jho ladki tumhare zindhaghi mein aaye woh tumhare pyar ko samajh sakhe"...Sujal replys.."kuch faraq nahi padtha mamma..ladkiya aathe hai chale jhathe hai"..Veena replys.."mujhe usi din ka intezaar hai, jab tumhe faraq padegha"...Sujal leaves for the office.
Before leaving for the office, he goes and meets Piyush in his room.Piyush is not yet ready and Sujal says that we will meet in the office and while leaving, Sujal sees the shirt Piyush is wearing, Sujal likes, Piyush says if u want the shirt u can keep it...Sujal says its ur choice also....Piyush says " tumhare liye mein apni kisi bhi cheez ki qurbani de saktha hu...Sujal says "soch lo aghar zindhaghi mein mujhe koi keemthi cheez mujhe pasand aaghayi tho kya tum uss ki bhi qurbani dedhoghe"....Piyush says "tu maangh ke tho dekh phir pata chalega tujhe "and is about to remove the shirt but sujal says u liked this shirt so iam returning u and going......Piyush asks if it was not a shirt and if it was something very precious, then also u would have returned to me...Sujal replys no "shayad nahi kartha..mujhme aur tumme yehi tho farq hai Piyush..iss liye zindhaghi mein mujhse kabhi koi umeed mat rakna"....Just before leaving, Sujal says "aur ek bhaat aur..apni saari keemthi cheeson ko mujhse bacha kar rakna, kahi meri nazar pad gayi tho"..see u in the office.

The above two scenes describes the Sujal's character.I love these scenes so much so i wrote in detail.
Rajeev was excellent in these scenes.