Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swapna-Mobile thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
What a wonderful and mesmerizing updates......they r awesome....I am completely enjoying reading them.....keep writing..... 😊
aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
which scene..he mets with an accident...then pk comes take him home..aahhh
aannn they all move inside r&g ..and sujal just moves away upstairs holding his arm...kashish helplessly watches him go...then a song comes then she utters to piyush she can't live with him..that's it..
tisshgna thumbnail

harpy or any1.........plz its a request........can u plz upload dat bandage scene......for those who hav not seen it....i hav dat vid but for some reason cudn't upload it.......but i think any1 shud'nt miss this scene.....keep lookin in his eyes😳😳........raj's eyes wow 😳 😳 .....his expressions n actin wow....n he doesn't even move thru out da entire scene......sittin in just 1 position 😳 😳 😳 .......GOSH its just amazin superb terrible every1 here shud watch it 😳 😳 😳

Edited by tisshgna - 18 years ago
aromi thumbnail

here u go..
K APPLYING BANDAGE ON SUJAL'S HAND...
http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=sey2wj

or...

http://www.savefile.com/files/5907746

it is from the time they talk to each other...

Edited by harpy - 18 years ago
tisshgna thumbnail
thnx a lot harpy.......i think every1 here will appreciate ur hard work 😳 ......is it da entire scene.....kashish's bhashan n everything???
gul_fam thumbnail
thanks vinnu and harpy.
vinnu ur updates r mindblowing. i have not seen all the initial episodes but thruogh ur updates and videos i am realy enjoying kth.

harpy thanks for the link but if u have the bandage scene pl. upload it on savefile.
sim38 thumbnail
Thanx vinnu and Harpy for providing us updates and vide links but please can anybody upload the videos of Archie party and sujals accident ? 😭
ra_sk thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thanks a lot for the lovely updates vinnu
s_labha thumbnail
thx a lot vinnu n harpy for de updates n vids.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘...really appreciated...
aromi thumbnail
archie's party...urmm maybe it's in the video section..i don't have sujal's accident one