naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7A9UYJCokU&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

special thanks to hasan for letting me use his this track 

papa again you are crying .a small girl wipe his tears 

Arnav: look at her smiled 

girl am i looking like mama? turn around & showed him her dress 

Arnav: yes  just like your mama

girl : my bag too

Arnav: yes 

girl : she look up at the sky see mama  pointed at most shining star i am just like you Khushi junior 

Arnav: just kissed her cheek

girl : ok papa you talk to Mama i am going to bed good night mama papa 

Arnav good night beta  . he saw her going out of his room , he closed his eyes & recollected ...

one night 3 years back payal called him in middle of night 

payal : Arnav ji we are taking Khushi to hospital , i am trying to call Akash he is not picking up my call, please ask him to come to hospital , sorry to wake you.

Arnav: kya huwa Khushi ko he was asleep but Khushi name made him jump out of bed

Payal since she came back from your home she was having head ache . right now she fainted

Arnav: i am coming , you will not find auto at this hour

Payal : i am looking for

Arnav who just ran down now he was driving his SUV to her home "i will be there "

Payal: just walk back she saw amma  was looking sitting with Khushi head in her lap

Arnav covered 10 mins distance in 3 min he just straight walk in to her room as he knew all the gupta home. "haata" he just bend & pick her up in his arms from floor she was as light as a feather he just look at her ,he felt difference as he had picked her up many time before ..he just rush out . he ask amma to stay at home he took buaji & payal with him to hospital , while driving he look at her she was all pale.

buaji: kya hogaya ha iss ko

Arnav: just caress her cheek while driving "she will be fine" they reached hospital , he just picked her up & walk in ,as it was night hospital was empty "please call DR"

Dr: just ask him to bring her to room "for how long she is like this"

Payal 25 mins

Dr: open her eyes examine her "did it ever happen before"

buaji: ha after here parents passed away she use to

Dr: look at Arnav"i want her case history "he gave her injection

Arnav: looked at payal

Payal was talking to buaji

Arnav: is this serious

Dr: yes to faint like this is very serious.

Arnav: like what? 

DR: i can't say right now but we will take few tests then can say.

Arnav:just look at her 

Dr: was checking her plus "does she complain of head aches any thing else "

Payal yes she complains of head aches often,at nights she have temperature. plus she has lost weight 

Arnav: i was right,he had a self thought.

Dr: look at her she was moving . 

Khushi: open her eyes she saw Arnav looking at her with Payal standing next to him."hum"

Arnav: tum thek ho

Khushi: where am i she just sat ?

Dr:please you don't get up

Khushi look at him 

Arnav: you were not feeling well .he just push her back to lay down

Khushi: hum bilkul thek ha 

Arnav: look in her eyes .

DR: can you come with me he asked Arnav .

as he turn

Khushi: jiji why you call him at this hour ,he must be asleep .

Payal: hum tum ko kaise lata  .pat her

Khushi: na lati hum thek hojata ,aap na Arnav ji ko kyun disturb kiya

Arnav: just look at her ...he felt he is no one for her . he walk out.

Dr: please sit 

Arnav: seated 

DR: in morning we will have her ct scan , plus few tests as it is very alarming .

Arnav: what can ...he paused

Dr: i don't want to scare you or give you hopes  that why we will wait for the reports .

Arnav: just look at him.

Dr: what is your relation to her?

Arnav: my 

Khushi walk in"hum ghar jai"

Arnav: khushi why you get up ?

Dr: you can't go home we will give you room .

Khushi why ?

Arnav: may i  he asked dr

Dr: yes.. 

Arnav: hold her hand & walk to the room he saw payal talking to akash "you all go home i am here"

Khushi: why

Arnav: chup kar ka sojao . he just made her sit again on bed made her lay & pull blanket on her."if you move or talk i will "

Khushi just close her eyes 

buaji : looked at Arnav

Arnav asked the to come out with him"Dr is saying they will have few tests early morning.i will stay with her as i know she will not listen to any one"

buaji hum aap ka kaise

Arnav please you all go home . he just walk in he saw she was awake as she saw him she closed her eyes.he just taken out his iPhone & started surfing as he was search he was feeling he could not breath, his eyes became water "it can't be true"

Khushi : kya

Arnav: looked at her she was sitting looking at her .he just blink his eyes closed his cell "why you are still awake?"

Khushi i am not liking you sitting & i am sleeping.

Arnav: walk to her "come on Khushi " ok you lay i will sit here "i know you are scared" he just sat next to her 

Khushi : aap ko kaise pata.

Arnav:"miss Khushi Kumari Gupta since how long i am with you ?"

Khushi 6 months

Arnav: itna tou mein tum ko janta hoon just sat near her on bed

Khushi: what else you know about me ?

Arnav: sleep i will tell you that tomorrow he placed his hand on her eyes .

Khushi: just like the warmth of his hand she just closed  her eyes she slept ...

Arnav: just look at her "this can't be possible " he just closed his eyes& rested his head with bed back .

next day Khushi had few test ct scan,EEG & MRI . she was not getting why so many tests she asked DR they said Arnav want to make sure she is fine .she could not say a word .he was with her all the time .Dr gave permission to take her home . 

Arnav: drive her home he was not feeling like to leave her but he had no option.

Khushi: hum thek ha .as she get down of car

Arnav: hmmm he walk behind her to her home .

buaji:just hug her ...

Arnav: took pen & write his number on a piece of paper "if she doesn't listen you call me at once " he just said & walk out ..he just drive straight to RM

Akash: bhai 

Arnav: not know Akash i want to be alone he just walk to his room closed the door . dr has shown him her ct scan which had said she had a colt in her brain & because of that she faint . to make sure it is not tumor they had taken EEG & MRI . which report will come after 2 days.  "why i am having feelings for her?" he just said to him self . he just shake his head . 

the next to days was tough for him as he had not told it to any one DR called him in the evening he just without telling anyone went to hospital

Arnav: seated 

DR: will you tell me what is your relation with her 

Arnav: my he paused tell me 

DR: sorry mr Arnav i am very sad to tell you that she  has brain tumor the reports has confirm it & it is on last stage 

Arnav: what? just felt he could not breath he felt so suffocated 

DR: just showed him reports ,i have called a dr team to discuses her case as we don't have time to waste , you may join us

Arnav: can i be alone for few mins..

Dr: yes sure he went out

Arnav: just had a flash back .."Khushi"he just walk out , he talk to the Dr's team few said she should go through radiation therapy, few  chemotherapy.

Arnav: mind was shell.he was looking here & there 

DR: but let me tell you only 1% chance we have that she will be cure . 

Arnav: just got up he walk out of the hospital he drive straight to Rm 

As he enter he saw Khushi dancing he look at her 

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
she saw him she just stand still 

Arnav: why you stop ?

Khushi: woh

Arnav: pat on her head & ask La to come to his room at once

LA: walked up she didnot get why he was calling her .everyone was shocked as he didnot got angry.

Arnav: la if i ask you one thing will you give me

La: what ask ASR

Arnav: i want to marry Khushi please let me 

LA: ASR

Arnav: taken out her reports & showed her "i want to spend time with her what she has "

La : just sat on floor 

Arnav: please let me please 

LA: look at him "chamkli can't "

Arnav "she is doing she is going away from us , he just turn around not to show he was crying . i want to marry her & take her abroad 

LA: i am with you . they heard khushi & anjali coming up stairs 

Arnav: wipe his tears &La just ran to her room

Khushi: you scold her she saw he was putting his the envelope in his bag.

Arnav: i want to do a deal with you 

Khushi: kya 

Arnav: i ask LA but she said no 

Khushi: kya bola 

Arnav: make sign with his finger uper wala tangle both his fingers jori banata ha 

Khushi: ab bol kya raha ha 

Arnav: just hold her from her shoulder "will you marry me ?"

Khushi: hum

Arnav: ha tum

Khushi: why 

Arnav:La rejected me 

Khushi: why i will ask her?

Arnav: no time to ask just look in my eyes say yes or no

Khushi: just look in his eyes she saw Anjali standing on door . with tears in her eyes as La had told her ... with head she was saying her to say yes "ok"

Arnav just hug her tight as he could...he saw La & Anjali crying standing at the door with head he ask them not to...

the next day she got married to him & in a week time they went to US as their HM , where Khushi gone through operation.they stay there for 15 days Khushi was very home sick he just brought her back . he was with her like her shadow .his devotion & everyone's prayer made her bit better . their life totally change  in front of her he was normal but alone he was dying daily.  khushi 's was totally depended on him.  sometime she became normal and sometime she use to scare everyone with her health

on day 

Khushi was placing her head in his lap look up" i will see you form there"

Arnav just kissed her don't say like this 

Khushi: i dont want to go as i will miss you and i will never be happy there 

Arnav: neither do i he just hug her ...

few days later junior Khushi came in their life thou she was payal and Akash daughter ,but khushi use to call her  her daughter .  she use to make khushi smile  khushi always use to say her "do make your papa smile after me " arnav always use to scold her but she could not help it . as she knew about her condition .

it was khushi junior first word was mama and she said that to khushi . it was khushi's wish to see her walking but her wish was not heard by her DM ... she left the world 

Arnav: just open his eyes " beautiful  people are not for this world" 

Anjali looked at him "husband wife talk started" as he saw he was talking and crying " ask your DM i am feeling lonely here mera dil nahi lag raha please ask khushi"

it is being 2 and half years  arnav was like this his world has turn upside down . he use to stay awake all night talk to stars  and whole day he use to sleep. everyone use to pray it does not rain at night as if it rain it will be cloudy and their will be no stars and at that time Arnav just became very restless .after her death  it was first winter when they came to know about his this act . one day he didnot came out of his room Anjali came to check she found him laying in high fever next to the pool side , when she forcefully asked him he told it was cold at night and he was talking to khushi all night sitting next to his pool . to avoid him to get sick again Akash cover the pool side with glass ceiling .

anjali: looked at their room everything was like as she had gone some where   her bangles were still laying on  the dressing table with her other things ,her clothes were still hanging in his cupboard with his . anjali many time asked him to  give it to some one  his reply was " i just have this DI dont take it away from me" . her heart cried "khushi come back or call him to you as he cannot live like this " she said and walk out of room  walk straight to worship place ."people will say what kind of a sister i am praying you this .as i  cannot see  him like this the person who never use to believe in love is like this his life has just stop with khushi ,he is not moving or he dont want to move . his life is just his room or the pool side .please help him" she said and cried her prayer was heard .as at same  night his sugar level became very low and he  couldnot called any one .

junior Khushi: looked at bright twinkling sky bua see mama is so happy as now she has papa with him .

Anjali: yes she is as he recollected  when arnav smiled when khushi apply all the pakora mixture on her face.

junior Khushi: what they must be doing 

Anjali: they are hugging each other tight like this she hug are and waving at you ... 

Junior khushi : waved back and blow two flying kiss towards the sky . dont tease DM as they will throw you back .

Anjali "i wish "

only those can understand who  had loss someone or had to in near future. love is not easy thing 

do comment 
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
*edit*
yar its really nice..loved it..it was really very sad and heart touching.poor arhi..the pain of losing someone..arnie suffered..but at the end they r together in the other world..loved jr khushi..
it was written beautifully.really painful.im short of word to let u know how good it was and howmuch i liked it.truely awsome,,,,,
Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
pri12 thumbnail
very very niceee..so emotional...luved it ...
Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it ..sad but very nice story ...
khusi has to go away from him to understand what he has lost ...
he is taking her for granted ...Davi Maiya  should punish him for this...

meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so touching great update
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I cried...! 😭 

Hate you for writing such beautiful, pure love story... Sorry... But I dont have words to express what I am feeling after reading this...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pearl_mystic

I cried...! 😭 

Hate you for writing such beautiful, pure love story... Sorry... But I dont have words to express what I am feeling after reading this...

off the record when i got the idea i cried  for hour and through out the time when i was typing i was crying
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so touching!!!!!
i still hv tears in my eyes!!!!!!
jst dunno hv wrds  to describe it!!!!!
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
No Naddiya! U made me cry!!
I wont comment on it! Its too good!! The pain of the loss is expressed so well!
Thanks for such wonderful OS!
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
A Heart Touching OS,Very Emotional and Sad,although I enjoyed reading itπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘