Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks Janu.just read the article.ya, i love all the dresses.but Debina's dress is the loveliest.simple but elegant! guess Nisha Ji saved the best two for Ram-Sita ki Jodi๐Ÿ˜‰! Neha is also looking very pretty. I feel so good that gurmeet- still share a great rapport with the Sagars.proves what amazing people these two are...even in case of GHSP, he never forgets to mention Gul Khan who offered him this role.

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

thanks Janu.just read the article.ya, i love all the dresses.but Debina's dress is the loveliest.simple but elegant! guess Nisha Ji saved the best two for Ram-Sita ki Jodi๐Ÿ˜‰! Neha is also looking very pretty. I feel so good that gurmeet- still share a great rapport with the Sagars.proves what amazing people these two are...even in case of GHSP, he never forgets to mention Gul Khan who offered him this role.

Yes, it seems as if Nisha Sagar left the best dresses for our Ram-Sita jodi, they are looking so cute! OMG, I can gush about this pic forever, but I've gotta log off now, lol.

Grrr, it's so agnoizing not to use emoticons! Thanks for such a difficult resolution, IF, lol!
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Debina chaudhry the angleic princess of my angel prince GURU...love u janaki for this thread...we can talk about her everyday performance here. Thanks alot
Edited by verode - 12 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys!

Here's a very new pic of our beloved Guru and Debi walking the ramp with Nisha Sagar's bridal collection. Don't they look amazing together? Debina is sooo beautiful in the blue anarkali, and Gurmeet looks just like a Rajput Prince in his outfit.

awww...the pretty pretty couple ...i can say this upto infinity๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

so much of GD together=madness ๐Ÿ˜†
and that too with such a hq pic
her dress and her make up everything is amazing...n guru to as always handsome,dashing and smart and beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ
love you nisha sagar๐Ÿ˜†
n even rushi looks sooo awesome...n tall too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by KissOfDeath - 12 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Aww, you're welcome, hun. I know how you feel, I too get sooo excited whenever I see them onscreen together, lol. Even offscreen is nice, but onscreen their chemistry is so perfect!

Btw, I'm curious...how did you decide your new username? And I was always wondering...is your name Priya or Ektay? Ektay was your first username, wasn't it?

yaa di...my school name is ekta only...you know i dont like it one bit๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜†...but at home they call me priya sometimes...thats why...n this username is just a random choice...i liked it so kept it๐Ÿ˜†

i know...it got me soo excited.offscreen is awesome but onscreen is something else toally๐Ÿ˜ณ...but ill hv to wait till my exams finish and then ill watch it

-.Priya.- thumbnail
i know I-f doesnt allow tc but i can post the quotes and the pic ๐Ÿ˜›

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee

๐Ÿ˜

"She sings beautifully. I am happy that she participated in a big show like Star Ya Rockstar. But I think it was not her bad singing that got her eliminated, she was very nervous and sadly did not get enough time to prove herself. In fact, I am a besura," reveals Gurmeet.

On a personal front, Gurmeet says that his beautiful wife has changed him for better. "Initially I was little lazy, but Debina has changed me. Usne mujhe peet peet ke kaam karne ki aadat laga di hai (laughs). I have got into this habit of working and not sitting idle."

@bold :๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
-.Priya.- thumbnail
some more๐Ÿ˜

-.Priya.- thumbnail

theres one more pic but its not opening๐Ÿ˜ก
-.Priya.- thumbnail