keep voting!!!!

Eijoo needs us😳

love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Eijoo!!πŸ˜ƒ

lol uzi di..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

voting 24/7πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

rocker thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hello all Eijooians πŸ˜ƒ

I would request all of you to keep voting because Eijoo needs ur vote and Anita also and dont think ur vote isnt important and that others will vote Eijoo..fulfil ur responsibility and duty towards Kavyanbjali by voting coz i dont wanna the same happen with kavyanjali as it happened with Amey at Indian Idol yesterday 😭 😳

keep voting and voting and voting 😳
love--true KAian--Sammy 😳
*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg..see where my obsession for eijaz has led me to..an army!..that would be the last place sumone would find me..but for eijaz anything!!...voting like mad!!! gooo eijoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳 πŸ˜†
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Only 4 more days,guys........plzz keep on voting πŸ˜› .........they need all the support πŸ˜› 😊 πŸ‘
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys i have voted for ejjo and anj 5 times now i think i ain't sure lost count i would do anything to see my ejjo and anj to win and i am voting for them again

luv noori

(does that mean i am still on the blacklist)

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nooreenuk

hey guys i have voted for ejjo and anj 5 times now i think i ain't sure lost count i would do anything to see my ejjo and anj to win and i am voting for them again

luv noori

(does that mean i am still on the blacklist)

Jaan we are all on the blacklistπŸ˜³πŸ˜† so just keep voting, unfortunately coz busy with studies havnt been able to turn it to a "black list" instead see it as a list of eijooans who need to keep voting😊

and like rida said everyone last few days left now... lets make our jaan winπŸ˜ƒ

rocker thumbnail
INSHALLAH Uzi di..Eijoo will surely win πŸ˜ƒ 😳
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys i am still voting for them and inshallah they will both win JUST KEEP VOTING EJJO AND ANJ FANS

LUV NOORI
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TWO days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plzzz ppl KEEP voting!!! and all you ka loafers and Eijooans have nothing to do just sit there and click away...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† am sat here meant to be workin instead what am i doin clickin kavya nanda every minπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Comon' all the Eijooans out there lets make eijoo proud...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by white rose - 18 years ago